Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS (27008 Views)

Fashola Commissions Solar PP Donated By Japan In Abuja / Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Doncolio(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Fashola made me think of ever living in Lagos. He's a governor I'm always proud of, unlike his colleagues. Keep up the good work

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by ba7man(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2015
kastonkastrol:
@aresa, the only problem am having with many estates commissioned by fashola is that the are too expensive. An average salary earner won't afford to pay for these houses.
Do you think construction is cheap??

I build and I give kudos to anyone that owns his own house.

Houses are not shirts or even cars that can be owned by a lot of people.

If you can't afford those houses despite the relaxed payment plan, you have no bizz trying to own one.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by francis8899(m): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Where are the tanoid? U can never see them appreciating any progress report about apc
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by babamadiba(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2015
ilugunboy:

I wish all state governors in Nigeria are scamming their states the way Fashola is scamming Lagos
thank you bros. Best answer

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 22, 2015
babamadiba:
thank you bros. Best answer

No mind that good for nothing fools.....

Hopefully I will also get mine at the one undergoing construction by the Ilubirin water front on lagos island cool
Re: Fashola Commissions Anthony Enahoro Housing Estates. PICS by chyket(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
aresa:

Tell us what you saw beyond the few roads and flyover?

I've been to UYO several times and the only place worth seeing in the state is the part of UYO where he built the few roads, flyover. Other than that, all completed are 1 library, 1 cinema and 1 football field.

Tell us what else is there apart from what I listed.
i was in Uyo last in 2006 when Gov Attah was still there and i was there again last month and the transformation i saw was mindblowing.All the roads i passed through ie both major roads and side streets were tarred.Government is a continum and subsequent regimes after Gov Akpabio are expected to continue from where he stopped unless your expectations are that Gov Akpabio will finish all the projects himself and leave nothing to other incoming administrations.I wish you can take a trip to states like Abia state etc and then compare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Bombards Militant Camp In Delta, Many Feared Dead / EFCC: Falana Refutes Receiving N28m From Magu, Threatens Lawsuit / Police To Patrol On Smart Motorbikes In Anambra - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.