Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? (2591 Views)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? If Yes?, Why? / Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
This
Question Is For Both Male n Female,either ur married or still single but
dating,tell ous few reasons,why ur currently cheating on ur partner or
why u cheated once or why u intending to cheat.

*Dnt hv a partner so no one to kukuma cheat on.sad*

Airforce1
axortedbabe
karchibabie
sleekyshuga
naijaboy
chibkwe
prettythickme
pinkycute
eggovinMma
nneka123
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by ademega(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
Its a sprit that you can't resit . if you tie some people down they will lose by some spiritual forces and go to where they will cheat .
Like a friend would say , God gives them the grace .some people were not that fortunate - got caught or something bad happened like turnderbot stuff .
When I love you and you trust me I won't disappoint you .but when I love you and you Dont trust me after trying my best my best to convince you ,then I make sure that your fear comes to realiality . grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't have a partner right now

But if you were my partner, I would definitely cheat on you for asking this counterproductive question!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by SuperSuave(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

But if you were my partner, I would definitely cheat on you for asking this counterproductive question!
I don't know who is better. You or OP..grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by folaberinjo: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
ademega:
Its a sprit that you can't resit . if you tie some people down they will lose by some spiritual forces and go to where they will cheat .
Like a friend would say , God gives them the grace .some people were not that fortunate - got caught or something bad happened like turnderbot stuff .
When I love you and you trust me I won't disappoint you .but when I love you and you Dont trust me after trying my best my best to convince you ,then I make sure that your fear comes to realiality . grin
ok. Are you sure that's the only reason you cheat on me.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Aww Honey,If u were my partner i'll never as dis silly question cus i knw u wunt cheat.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by JuicyGee(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Because he is a jerk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by williamspaul22(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thats cos I feel like cheating, eating one soup is nt gud for d body.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Pennywise(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cheating as a concept has varying perspectives to it. In order words its a matter of opinion especially when condom is involved.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
JuicyGee:
Because he is a jerk
.sad why do u cheat? cus ts ur nature?.sad
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Godfullsam(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Distance undecided. Yes am in a distance relationship, i barely see my girl more than ince or at most, thrice in a year.

As you know, when konji dey disturb, man gat to cheat! cool
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by passionate88: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm in a relationship with myself, I can't cheat on myself.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
My girl friend is a naira lander

And this thread has the potential to make FP

Am not cheating on my girlfriend
Can some one give another disadvantage of dating a naira lander
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:
My girl friend is a naira lander

And this thread has the potential to make FP

Am not cheating on my girlfriend
Can some one give another disadvantage of dating a naira lander
lolz,one of the disadvantages of daten a Nairalander is dat u cant say the truth on thread like dis.:p

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by ademega(m): 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
folaberinjo:
ok. Are you sure that's the only reason you cheat on me.
Yes oh and I am justified in my heart that is enough reason to do so but by the way are you Nike or SALEWA ? grin
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by pinkycute(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Am honest and I don't cheat....
One food is enough for me...
My relationship is distance and I don't have time for rough play....
But if he goes out of lane.... I will aswel.... ( time wait for nobody )
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by funmilayo32(f): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cheating is not good, when i did i didn't even enjoy it. Just people using you, its not woth it.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
I dnt cheat, but I cnt stand stupidity. Once u F. . .up, we r done.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
pinkycute:
Am honest and I don't cheat....
One food is enough for me...
My relationship is distance and I don't have time for rough play....
But if he goes out of lane.... I will aswel.... ( time wait for nobody )
So you Mean If He cheat u cheat also.:/
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
funmilayo32:
Cheating is not good, when i did i didn't even enjoy it. Just people using you, its not woth it.

[size=15pt]Confession time [/size]
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by asadike(f): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can't cheat on my guy, no, I can't. Kai, my conscience would kill me. Infact, if I try it, I can't continue with my guy coz I see it as a taboo. Am sorry but that's me.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote
author=asadike post=31861473]I can't cheat on my guy, no, I can't. Kai,
my conscience would kill me. Infact, if I try it, I can't continue with
my guy coz I see it as a taboo. Am sorry but that's me.[/quote] Everybody is now automatically a gud girl.sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by asadike(f): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Everybody is now automatically a gud girl.sad
no, am not a good girl at all o, but when it comes to cheating, guy,its a no no.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
no, am not a good girl at all o, but when it comes to cheating, guy,its a no no.
wit dis kin picture u put,u wnt make i bliv u.sad
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by asadike(f): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wit dis kin picture u put,u wnt make i bliv u.sad
guy, I don't give a damn. I have no reason to lie, I don't live in fear. I say my mind as it is. Like it or hate it.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by danbrowndmf(m): 11:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote
author=asadike post=31870294]guy, I don't give a damn. I have no reason
to lie, I don't live in fear. I say my mind as it is. Like it or hate
it.[/quote] sister abeg we knw dy fight!
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Godfullsam:
Distance undecided. Yes am in a distance relationship, i barely see my girl more than ince or at most, thrice in a year.

As you know, when konji dey disturb, man gat to cheat! cool

Roflwkmd lmao cheesy
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by MzzTega(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Many people saying they can't cheat on their partner.....hmmmm.
One thing i pray is that i won't be in a situation that i have to cheat.
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Reading comments and looking for a good reason to cheat..... grin
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by ivyT(f): 12:41am On Mar 22, 2015
funmilayo32:

The fun sef no dey last,cos 1 day ull crave for dat particular thng that wld make u stay faithful
Re: Why Are You Currently Cheating On Your Partner? by kene05(m): 4:00am On Mar 22, 2015
asadike:
guy, I don't give a damn. I have no reason to lie, I don't live in fear. I say my mind as it is. Like it or hate it.
Nne, u garrit o, asin u package well. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Guy +(pix) / I Saw The Most Good-looking Ethiopian Guy With His Girl Today / Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.