Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. (2591 Views)

To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture / 20 Romancelanders That Will Be Bleeped Anyhow Today(val) / Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
WE all know that jss3 exams were held last week monday to friday, and if you will notice there were few romancelanders that have not being online frequenty as before.
Well according to our reliable aproko source, these are the romancelanders that wrote jss3 exams last week, they will be hoping to graduate to senior secondary school 1 which is ss1 by september. They are.
1. HALFRICANADIAN.
2. ESTHARFABIAN.
3. PRETTYTHICKSME.
5. MISSPICY.
6. KAZIBLAKE.
7. IAMDURENT.
8. AGARAWU23.
9. IRUNOOBO.
10. DIDDYDIVA
SO guys let us pray they graduate to ss1 by september.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by senibo1: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ebgon look for helmet asap! war without end loading..
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
senibo1:
Ebgon look for helmet asap! war without end loading..
hehehehehe but i said the truth na.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
is this suppose to be a joke? undecided if yes, den am sorry Op u failed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by iamdurent(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
WE all know that jss3 exams were held last week monday to friday, and if you will notice there were few romancelanders that have not being online frequenty as before.
Well according to our reliable aproko source, these are the romancelanders that wrote jss3 exams last week, they will be hoping to graduate to senior secondary school 1 which is ss1 by september. They are.
1. HALFRICANADIAN.
2. ESTHARFABIAN.
3. PRETTYTHICKSME.
5. MISSPICY.
6. KAZIBLAKE.
7. IAMDURENT.
8. AGARAWU23.
9. IRUNOOBO.
10. DIDDYDIVA

_Bitch, u looking for attention or what? undecided
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:

bro but someone saw you at oloriburuku secondary school with a school uniform in yaba.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:

°°Durent grin what if yer mama sees all the bad words you type online?

...°What'sup,with you? I hope you do well smiley

1 Like

Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
is this suppose to be a joke? undecided if yes, den am sorry Op u failed lipsrsealed
its no joke babe.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by RoyalBlak007: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by senibo1: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehehe but i said the truth na.
get ready they're coming for u.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°°Durent grin what if yer mama sees all the bad words you type online?

...°What'sup,with you? I hope you do well smiley
he just wrote junior high school exam.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by iamdurent(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Durent grin what if yer mama sees all the had words you type online?

What'sup,with you? I hope you do well smiley
grin My mama aint on nairaland tho.

i get angry when dis homeless cheap _bitches keep mentioning my moniker for nonsense!

am gud, u?

1 Like

Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by senibo1: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:

welcome! I saw u cominggrin
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by iamdurent(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
bro but someone saw you at oloriburuku secondary school with a school uniform in yaba.
Shutup there! ingrate!
Look, dnt mention me for trash again. To clear ur doubt, am a university student. Stop being stopid!

Bye.
And next time my moniker is in ur mouth, berra swallow it like u swallowing some thick _cum.
Bye
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by iamdurent(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
senibo1:
welcome! I saw u cominggrin
LOL grin I was about leaving tho
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:
Shutup there! ingrate!
Look, dnt mention me for trash again. To clear ur doubt, am a university student. Stop being stopid!

Bye.
And next time my moniker is in ur mouth, berra swallow it like u swallowing some thick _cum.
Bye
eiya i hope u pass and be admitted as an ss1 student by september. goodluck
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:
grin My mama aint on nairaland tho.

i get angry when dis homeless cheap _bitches keep mentioning my moniker for nonsense!

am gud, u?
°I'm good.
And op just explained what jss exams are.That mug had me "hoping you do well" for a joke!
Not funny Mrnipples! And change ya name!! undecided
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
1. HALFRICANADIAN.
2. ESTHARFABIAN.
3. PRETTYTHICKSME.
5. MISSPICY.
6. KAZIBLAKE.
7. IAMDURENT.
8. AGARAWU23.
9. IRUNOOBO.
10. DIDDYDIVA
I missed you too Samurai. cool

Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I'm good.
And op just explained what jss exams are
That mug had me "hoping you do well" for a joke!
Not funny Mrnipples! And change ya name!! undecided
lol believe me he is in junior high school. so change my name to what? mrpuussy?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Estharfabian:
I missed you too Samurai. cool

huh? i saw you putting chukuli in ur pant into the exam hall.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
lol believe me he is in junior high school. so change my name to what? mrpuussy?
°Naw.Clown
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Naw.Clown
ok i will change it to mrmenstuation. dats gud right?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by senibo1: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
iamdurent:
LOL grin I was about leaving tho
alright, take care then!
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
TWACI when will you be enroling for primary exam?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Twaci(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
TWACI when will you be enroling for primary exam?
When u have gotten sense darling kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
When u have gotten sense darling kiss
epic punchline. no reply. ur badmouth is ogbanjelic.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Twaci(f): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
epic punchline. no reply. ur badmouth is ogbanjelic.
How are u dear?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
How are u dear?
i am fine, just having fun and you?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Twaci(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
MRNipples:
i am fine, just having fun and you?
Just bored. Reading a novel.
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin grin

op when are you going to have your brain surgery grin
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
Twaci:
Just bored. Reading a novel.
hmm thats nice, i love reading too but not novels, i read powerful and mighty e-books. so how school?
Re: Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. by MRNipples(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin

op when are you going to have your brain surgery grin
huh e pain am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! Check Out This Hot Bootylicius Lady Shuting Down Instagram With Her Body / Why Do Ladies Like This Names? / The Day I Was Deflowered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.