Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (38244 Views)

Annoying Replies / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / When A Girl Is Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
sexyseun:
I was Jazzed... baby believe me she jazzed me with Efo riro(vegetable soup) I didnt even know when i took off my clothes and when i inserted my toy in her playbox
Looool im actually laughing

Did a guy rlly say that . grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by ipleddge: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

Trust me they do , it must be working for them to be using it till date.
Lol,I wish I have that kind of girl...I go dey fVCk other babe,sheybi na to blame devil if she catch me
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by vickydevoka(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
The most annoying is that when the woman is caught is will say " he has been disturbing me oo.."
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
I think some people are already dead. grin embarassed embarassed grin

that butt grin grin grin... too good to be true
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by evedave(f): 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Infact all the response are boiling to the same ting, but shld one even cheat in the frist place?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Konji na Bastard!
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by knightsTempler: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
None.

the most annoying is, "it's the work of the devil"

Exactly! Very annoying line.

Btw, how you doing Roki?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
Lol,I wish I have that kind of girl...I go dey fVCk other babe,sheybi na to blame devil if she catch me

C ur life angry
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
Like if my bae caught me chaeting with U!

Is d handwork of the Azzzz

rokiatu:
None.

the most annoying is, "it's the work of the devil"

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by bigkesh(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
I was under a spell
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Lifebender(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
StormAngel:
...she forced herself on me
(o i see...ur clothes mysteriously disapeared abi, den a wild wind pushed u ontop her and...)

...i have noting 4 her, its you that i love

love gbakwa oku
angry

Happy Birthday t'you..May your days be long like ASUU strikeundecided
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by emiye(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
(s)he is my cousin
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by 1miccza: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
ArchEnemy:
All these ones are better now. What about

'Its your fault, you were not there for me'

That is the most annoying or infuriating if i was the one being told " i could even bite" at that point..

1 Like

Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by damseyl(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
None
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by ipleddge: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

C ur life angry
Someone told me that all guys have polygamous mind.every guys like to have that kind girl
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Lusheyi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
I can explain... seriously i can explain and..... no explanation!!! grin
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lol at confessions from the guys .. Loads of cheats in ere smiley
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by frisky2good(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
She seduced me.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'd be like Tammy this is Sally,Sally meet Tammy...so uhm we still fucccking or nah?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by niceguy7(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
Krasid:
Which of these replies is the most annoying when someone is caught cheating. ''I can explain'' ''It's not what you think''
What is there to xplain? And do u tink? Stupid replies....the most annoying is "not what u tink".
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by titsqueez(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
She saw an empty condom wrapper in my car.

question: how did this get here

answer: The wind must have blown it in when the car door was open

ps. cheating is wrong
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by eyeon(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
"I CAN EXPLAIN"
what else is there to be explained, everything was seen naa.
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:

U dont even know wt love is smiley

So wts ur response if caught cheating?

angry

Anyway, my reply would be exactly this:

'I can explain. It is entirely not what you think. I wanted to assess the weight of her ass against the weight of her laps to deduce her total body weight to help prevent the likelihood of her going down with athero sclerosis.'
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
hifaif:

angry

Anyway, my reply would be exactly this:

'I can explain. It is entirely not what you think. I wanted to assess the weight of her ass against the weight of her laps to deduce her total body weight to help prevent the likelihood of her going down with athero sclerosis.'

By the time u say all that she would packed her things n left .. U still dey explain lol
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:

Ask kanye west to re write it for you.
Kilode to se like ija lori internet bayi?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by Moheat(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
Krasid:
Which of these replies is the most annoying when someone is caught cheating. ''I can explain'' ''It's not what you think''

None!
Its the fault of GEJ
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lala247:
Lol u guys jus b blaming devil
and what your own response wen caught cheating.sad?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by spacefreak: 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:

Ask kanye west to re write it for you.

What's the name of the track?
Re: Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
“I don't even know how it happened,she must have used juju on me ” “what am I doing here?tell me dis is not happening,I can never betray u ”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / 10 Exceptionally Unique Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.