Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Know Your Love Language. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Your Love Language. (807 Views)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / Know Your Love Language / Temperaments And Love Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
I actually feel like doing something worthwhile this morning after getting a tongue lash by you know who. lipsrsealed

So amma do a quick run down on the various love languages and how to determine which is your predominant one.

There are five known love languages.

1. WORDS OF AFFIRMATION.

Some of us thrive on positive and genuine complements. We love to be acknowledged for the effort we make. It has to be genuine tho' cuz we know exactly when someone is flattering or patronizing us just like a shark detects blood way in the deep.

We like to be told we're the best thing that ever happened to you when we do something exceptional. Trust me it's not an ego thing. We thrive on such words and that's the only way you can get our heads spinning in love.

How do you know?

When you or your partner complains that he or she is not being appreciated on certain things. So game up, a few nice words wouldn't hurt..

1 Like

Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
2. GIVING OF GIFTS
Contrary to what most people believe, not all women who make certain requests are gold diggers. Some are just wired to believe buying them gifts is a sign of you loving them. Yes you may want to call them high maintenance or materialistic but hey! They've been wired that way probably since childhood.
So I'll suggest if you don't have a deep pocket or a regular income flow, do not attempt to be their close friend talk much of lover cuz they may sooner or later start making requests no matter how small it is.

How do you know?

Let's take for instance you say you'll be visiting them and they'll not mince words reminding you
to bring something or when you show up the first thing they ask is what you brought even before they entertain you..
Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
3.QUALITY TIME
This usually applies to career women and
people with a busy schedule. Such women don't really care if you buy them a whole planet. All they want from you is good quality time devoid of any form of distraction.

How do you know?

Well, such people would complain about you not being around. Not like they're not seeing you
but they're just not feeling you.. You know, the cuddles and the kisses.
Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikporch:

Whoever says common sense was common. S.M.H.
Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2015

4. PHYSICAL TOUCH

Some women thrive on you touching them in the right places. cheesy God bless a spouse who knows this. You walk into you home from work and grab them in the butt. Hell yeah! That's all they've been craving since you left for work in the morning.
Other would love it when you hold their hands or grab them in the waist while walking out of the Mall. *winks*

How do you know?
When she throws up tantrums and asks you "when was the last time you touched me?". Dude just know you've been failing in your duty cuz that's exactly how she knows you still love her.

Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2015

5. ACTS OF SERVICE
Have you ever visited a lady and the first request she makes after entertaining you is to fix the light bulb?
Oh yeah! That's exactly how she rolls, she can you to a mini handy man the moment you show any form of interest in her.
From the I.C.T guy to her plumber. The wider your knowledge base the better your chances. Oh! Before I forget, don't even think about charging cuz your reward is in the bed.

How do you know?

It's pretty simple, she presents the challenge and expects you to man up. Such women would also complain about you not helping in the kitchen and with other house chores. So it would be nice if you give them a hand occasionally especially in periods when their feeling down.
Re: Know Your Love Language. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Now we all know that loving someone is beyond mere words depending on what love language you or your suitor speaks.
You might want to share which one applies to you primarily. Please note that we all appreciate other forms of communicating love. However, one of the above listed is usually the primary love language we understand.
As deduced from the first post. Mine is "Word of affirmation". Now kindly tell us what love language you understand better.

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Hungry / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Woman / Ladies: How Do You Feel If Your Man Is A Way More Beautiful Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.