Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria (39169 Views)

9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / See Them OOO!! See The 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria. / The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by lordsharks(m): 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
nice 1
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by donfineboi: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
lafex:
This list are based on my decision and on the following criteria
1. Many politians are directly attached to them
2. Many electorate are directly attached to them
3. Their movement from one party to the other will have a very great effect on the forth coming general election result.

The list is as follows in descending order
1. Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. General Olusegun Obasanjo
3. General Muhammedu Buhari
4. T Y Danjuma
5. General Ibrahim Babangida
6. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
7. Sule Lamido
8. Ibrahim Kwakwaso
9. Edwin clark
10. Bukola Saraki

Once again, the list is based on my decision and you are free to add or remove
Thanks

There is no single individual who have the kind of cult like follower-ship as GMB. 2011 he hurriedly set up CPC and without adequate finance and campaign he was able to muster over 12 million votes from across the country(He's neither an incumbent or a govt official). Like it or not. GMB is the most influential politician in Nigeria. No other politician can single handedly perform such feat...... I stand to be corrected.

So OP go do ya home work well well tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by frank442: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aswaju can make and he has made a lot of political. Obanikoro
Is one of them fasola,
And co

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Rilwon: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by dotsdavidson(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Asiwaju is the man to beat. Even Jonah trembles at the sound od that name.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by dmozart: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by lilisco91: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
GMB nko

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by edogirl2: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Aspireahead:
where Ameachi?...and baba is no longer a politician

Amaechi is not influential at the national level, though he enjoys a lot of sympathy in his struggles against the President and his hatchet men.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by haywire1: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
-Tom Ikimi and Chukwumerije. On the two or more parties that Chukwumerije has moved to, he won his election into the Senate.
-Grace Folashade Bent from Osun State won the election into the Senate in Adamawa state, her husband's state.
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
1.Goodluck jonathan.
2.Gen Mohammadu buhari.
3.Bola tinubu.
4.Tony Anenih.
5.IBB.
6.0BJ.
7.Aminu wali

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
You no get talk... Ameachi is winning both presidential and governorship, I don't know of any other state
lafex:
I know that many people will be looking for amaechi's name but I don't put his name there because his influentiality comes as a result of dispute between him and Mr President and he is not even sure of winning his state.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by OgunjiSAYO(m): 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
I go with OP.
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by danny301: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Zonacom:
undecided Na only money TY Danjuma get.
OBJ influential but couldn't win his ward

Apart from money, TY Danjuma is the unofficial political of northern minorities.
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by haywire1: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
azzima:
Are you saying that there is not an ibo leader that's NATIONALLY influential? Damn!!!!........what a travesty. MUMU's!

O'boy, we are discussing abt politicians not car spare part sellers grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tinubu is the man

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
edogirl2:

Amaechi is not influential at the national level, though he enjoys a lot of sympathy in his struggles against the President and his hatchet men.
If you say Amaechi enjoys sympathy, what would you say about Jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Sooroptimist: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
emmasege:
Please delete bukola saraki from that least. That boy is unlike his father. He's too arrogant, stingy and non-Nigerian for my liking. He can't even communicate fluently in Yoruba. He's only morphologically similar with his dad but behaviorally, they are worlds apart.
I don't know what Edwin Clark is also doing on the list when Atiku is not there. OBJ is another overrated politician. He's never been a factor even in his own ward.

Can you please explain the bolded?

Are you one of the people who believe politicians must share money to the masses rather than delivering dividends of democracy which will allow you live a better life and get a fair shot at being successful rather than being spoonfed in the name of stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Guy na watin? Must you insult aba boys?.... cheesy
haywire1:

O'boy, we are discussing abt politicians not car spare part sellers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by MRBENZENE(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
so u mean in south east no influencial politician

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by mmsen: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
All of those guys are useless yet influential.

Nigeria needs a third political party with bonafide principles and a younger, untainted leader like Donald Duke.

Not these clowns.
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
scholarteam:
Where's Gov. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi?I think he should be on the list.
i wonder. he should replace saraki on the list joor

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by edogirl2: 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
donfineboi:

There is no single individual who have the kind of cult like follower-ship as GMB. 2011 he hurriedly set up CPC and without adequate finance and campaign he was able to muster over 12 million votes from across the country(He's neither an incumbent or a govt official). Like it or not. GMB is the most influential politician in Nigeria. No other politician can single handedly perform such feat...... I stand to be corrected.

So OP go do ya home work well well tongue

Without the Tinubu's political mastery, there would have been no APC, nor will it have been able to hold itself together.

Buhari has a lot of supporters up north, but without Tinubu throwing his weight behind him, Mr Jonathan will have enjoyed another easy ride to election victory in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Mayydayy(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
if Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is not there then you must have to make another list.
The man who led the glorious walk out of what today became APC.
The fearless lion of the tribe of Ubima.
The combined force of Joseph Mbu.Goodluck Jonathan.Nyesom Wike and Mama piss couldnt detract him.
A man of principle.
A detribalised Nigerian to the core.
A believer and a man who could stare death in the face anyday and anytime.
They call him a traitor here but i call him a fighter.
He is my Che Guevera.
God bless CRA.

16 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by edogirl2: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
MRBENZENE:
so u mean in south east no influencial politician

At the national level, I can't think of any.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
azzima:
Are you saying that there is not an ibo leader that's NATIONALLY influential? Damn!!!!........what a travesty. MUMU's!
Igbo kor,Igbo(weed) ni. Okorocha is the only igbo that knows what politics is in the entire igbo land, all these Obiano ,Kalu and the rest are just too local.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by Sunnah1(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
ellechrystal:
G. Akpabio
Akpa-wetin?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by 912(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
macpetrus:
Atiku..
Abdulsalami Abubakar..
MUAZU BABANGIDA ALIYU

Abdulsalami Abubakar is not a politician
Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by 912(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
rahazaqa:
Igbo kor,Igbo(weed) ni. Okorocha is the only igbo that knows what politics is in the entire igbo land, all these Obiano ,Kalu and the rest are just too local.

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Influencial Politicians In Nigeria by patrickmuf(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
IMHO i think i rate Sen Liyel Imoke very highly because the dude is a politician to the core...How he managed to out fox Jedy Agba, Ndoma Egba and Prince Otu is beyond me...He knows the game...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.