Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21261 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahah lwkmd cheesy

How on earth will you tell a law enforcement agent to keep shut ? cheesy

Farano, please help me tick that button once more tongue
er . . . duh, i totally did not know. wink
tosyne2much:
Hahahah lwkmd cheesy

How on earth will you tell a law enforcement agent to keep shut ? cheesy

Farano, please help me tick that button once more tongue
er . . . duh, i totally did not know.
meanwhile, as dudes, let's not tell on each other. besides, i haven't broken any rules yet. so, she can't ban me . . . i . . . think. . . .

happy sunday. now pass me that cold orijin.
cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
RomanceLander:
mine wasnt in the romance section anyway but i quoted a guy in affirmation to what he was saying. i got the highest shock of my life , he replied "will you shutup myfriend" as if he had a beef with me before.

No be person say make i shut up and respect the remnants of my already shattered self esteem
roflwkmd grin

You need to see how this got me cracking real hard in the church cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Well, none grin

Hello guys, una no go church?!
Wetin you sef dey wait for tongue?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

see as this babe wan dey open ur yansh for public grin
Who's this _asslicking mmoron?? Get yourself a brain.

Now run along kid kiss
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
roflwkmd grin

You need to see how this got me cracking real hard in the church cheesy
It's a sin to browse in church o cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You're a go.at. Do I look like you that sends random pms?? Tell her to upload screenshots of the pms I sent.
_stupid people everywhere!!
Guy calm down na,take cold water grin i was only joking
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

padi mii, no take all diz things serious na
keep calm and have fun wink

Happy Sunday
Origin help me tell the guy na,i was only joking
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I would really to know that dude who bashed our missclasssy using abhorrent phase cheesy

You got my statement wrong!

I made this statement "It was an abhorrent phase"

I didn't say "PHRASE"
I said "PHASE"......... meaning that it was a "chapter" in my "Nairaland time" that I deeply abhor and wouldn't like to remember or talk about and would rather see it closed for ever.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

padi mii, no take all diz things serious na
keep calm and have fun wink

Happy Sunday
I'm having fun as you can see cheesy

Same here bro
stephenqueen:

Guy calm down na,take cold water grin i was only joking
That's not the way to joke. undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Who's this _asslicking mmoron?? Get yourself a brain.

Now run along kid kiss
Guy act like a man na,i was only joking...u be ma guy na I no fit fall ur hand...na play I dey play.....No vex oooooooo if I don vex u
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

I have embrassed 90% of guys on nairalandgrin

meh, you've never embarrassed me before joor.
but i have embarrassed you before. poetry style.
grin

GUYS, YOU CAN THANK ME LATER.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm having fun as you can see cheesy

Same here bro
That's not the way to joke. undecided
Okay am sorry,no vex

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Guy act like a man na,i was only joking...u be ma guy na I no fit fall ur hand...na play I dey play.....No vex oooooooo if I don vex u
Make I no vex?? Just with mouth??
You have to appease the gods cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Wetin you sef dey wait for tongue?
A bottle of Orijin to put me in high spirits grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
all these guys wey dey browse for church .. .
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Make I no vex?? Just with mouth??
You have to appease the gods cool
okay wetin I go use sacrifice to the God grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
U self nko?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
God go vex o

#worriedforyourlives
Be worried about yours. Do you know if everyone here is a muslim or couldn't make it to church for one reason or the other??

MYOB
BTW where's that lackluster named ireneony?? undecided
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueeen:
ma most embarrassing moment was when [size=20pt]I told rokiatu dat I will like to have a taste of her national cake(her yansh) She was like ma di*ck will be too small for her[/size], dat i won't be able to handle her...chai dat thing pain me o,i was lyk shey her yansh big pass adunni own ni nd I still dey handle dat.......Abeg rokiatu shey u never forget me sha,cuz I dey use dat ur yansh dream ,when will you consider me?, bo ti e je ekan(if na once) je ki nde be ,shanu mi grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

okay wetin I go use sacrifice to the God grin
The heart of an ant.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

Origin help me tell the guy na,i was only joking
Hehehe grin
No mind the guy, him sef dey play niii
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
should I screen shot all d PMS u sent me beforegrin
you are so pained right rnow, please visit the nearest transformer, don't forget to pee on the wiresgrin, I think that will ease your painundecided

don't forget to also twerk on itgrin
Irene don start again oooo
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
A bottle of Orijin to put me in high spirits grin
I'm not giving you jhoor
You will start misbehaving now angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And who liked this post??

[size=20pt] If you don't upload screenshots of the pms you claim I sent een,,, the thunder that'll fire you still dey train with John Cena.... Ode!! [/size]
The last time I checked, AgapeCharis was a man of God
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

I'm not giving you jhoor
You will start misbehaving now angry
I'll be good *bats lashes*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so what are the monikers,for the record u have only ireny,so go and twerk in front of aau gate.
And Unibenstudent has taken part in this e-fight Hahaha cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Hello Tosyne
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Hehehe grin
No mind the guy, him sef dey play niii

OK ma guy,how ur ministry na? I here say dat ship wey dey carry the weed way u order don enter water,na true?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
And Unibenstudent has taken part in this e-fight Hahaha cheesy
no nahcheesy am just observing from one Ebelebo treecheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
I'll be good *bats lashes*
After service, i will give you, don't lemme sin abeg
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

AgapeCharis see as this gurl open ur yansh grin grin
I don't think AgapeCharis is freaked about babes.. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

OK let me reason from your perspective........LOL

In a process to justify yourself you end up exposing yourself, you just admitted you have 4monikers.

Even if others do too, no evidence to prove it.
is a normal tin to have several moniker

whats ur point

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Reply To Comments On This Section. / Download Video: Alani Pamolekun 2 | Latest 2015 Yoruba Movie (teaser) / Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.