Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21302 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by valmunich(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
me too
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Basildvalour(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
chimerase2:
*Observing proceedings from Ukwu udara*
Your own udara nah late breed cos him mates don grow finish?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Enegod(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
henrylowe:
There was a lady I admired on this section. I sent her PMs without prior notification but never got a reply

I took the courage and quoted her only for me to receive the bashing of my life, she said and I quote "Sorry I don't do PMS".. It was just so embarrassing
grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Kolade354(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Embaraased on Nairaland? Impossible you give me shit i give you shit...............You taunt me i do the same to you.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cutehector:
If I hear say I write my embarrasin moments on nairaland. It wil make those ppo to start feelin fly. But the thunder dat is goin to fire dem is already on its way grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2015
**following**
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bisolarh:
This is going to be interesting

I commented on a thread ( can't remember the title of the thread), a dude quoted me and ask if I was sex starved.. I was so embarrassing that I had to log out for the day

Heya. Pele aburo
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by goodmorning40: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
I embarrass I don't get embarrassed always in charge
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by chimerase2: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Basildvalour:

Your own udara nah late breed cos him mates don grow finish?
u dn forget dos american breed? gringrin
Na de season be dis cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nice stories grin grin pls keep the post coming grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
henrylowe:
There was a lady I admired on this section. I sent her PMs without prior notification but never got a reply

I took the courage and quoted her only for me to receive the bashing of my life, she said and I quote "Sorry I don't do PMS" .. It was just so embarrassing
oooooooh !!!! Hahaha cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
I saw a thread on "Why Are Girls So Shallow?"
I was like wtf! most of the women I have been with have not been shallow.
They all have been able to take my full length!undecided

She quoted me immediately and said, "It might not be because of their depth, might be because of your length" angry

How disrespectful!!! angry angry
thats cray on both sides of the pun....
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Where is Ipledge ? Oooyah come share that babe wey you send PM wey give you the greatest height of bashing.. Roflwkmd
Na Lala u dey talk,Lala no Realy bash me but gave me straight face and said "no pm" but that thing pain me.

The greatest is dechandel kiss To her 50shadesofsweetness.The day I saw dechandel dp I was wow.i)I left politcs section to romance because of dechandel ii)she was Tha first person I followed iii)I created my first thread on romance for her iv)my signature was about her v)she was d first person I sent pm vi)I quote her many times.But she don't give a damn...the first time she talked to,she called me a troll cry

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
I haven't had one yet but guess I will have my share of it someday. I do envisage when an embarrassing moment is brewing for me and I do well to evade them before the person strikes.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
I open tred 4 rokiatu yansh,

I regret it, cause now I can't open tred 4 nnekka yansh.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
Na Lala u dey talk,Lala no Realy bash me but gave me straight face and said "no pm" but that thing pain me.

The greatest is dechandel kiss To her 50shadesofsweetness.The day I saw dechandel dp I was wow.i)I left politcs section to romance because of dechandel ii)she was Tha first person I followed iii)I created my first thread on romance for her iv)my signature was about her v)she was d first person I sent pm vi)I quote her many times.But she don't give a damn...the first time she talked to,she called me a troll cry

I feel like crying mehn you touched my heart.............
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by prettyjo(f): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
none
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:

Ahn ahn !!!!

You mean the same Dechandel I know ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

I feel like crying mehn you touched my heart.............
Why u won cry? Me self no cry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn !!!!

You mean the same Dechandel I know ?
The same one,you can ask her if I dey lie
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Lol,you be real thief
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Nawa 4u oooooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:
Lol,you be real thief

Is not my fault, I jus like yansh too much sad
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
None
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Enegod:
I saw a thread on "Why Are Girls So Shallow?"
I was like wtf! most of the women I have been with have not been shallow.
They all have been able to take my full length!undecided

She quoted me immediately and said, "It might not be because of their depth, might be because of your length" angry

How disrespectful!!! angry angry
LOL!!I remember reading that post!cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Is not my fault, I jus like yansh too much sad
Me self like Yansh..but no yansh fit compare with rokiatu yansh
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
ipleddge:

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm here to watch and read please!!! I have never been bashed, I got no time to find Nairaland girls.

*I think my bashing starts from this thread now... hides face*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ipleddge: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:

Bro I no dey play,I suffer from dechandel sad
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I'm here to watch and read please!!! I have never been bashed, I got no time to find Nairaland girls.

*I think my bashing starts from this thread now... hides face*

Kid
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
brito:

Kid
thanks!

NEXT!! humans only please...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mine was the day I went and spew a mind boggling clanger and a lady (name withheld) bashed me undecided the pain was unbearable. At the end I've to deactivate my former moniker embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) / Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.