Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21277 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
alberto2k:

I hear say u like p-cap...i go use bottle make correct one for u grin
you don chop liver ooo....
you sef sabi say when i still be real me, you no fit try all diz one with me

After i don smoke 5baskets of weed finish, you know what I'm capable of doing next grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
cc: falconey, alberto2k, naijaboiy, fulaboy

Abeg come help me beg sir tosyne2muchembarassed
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by alberto2k(m): 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Just make sure say you shower first cheesy
choi! Baba u wicked fa...

U suppose advice ur nigga to wear raincoat incase one rat mistakenly flip the switch embarassed
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

I swear! I be dey try play with you that day na
Never knew it was an expensive joke and you will vex you up to diz extent
Don't be disappointed in me bro, jez see me as your kid bro

From the bottom of my heart
I'm so sorry bro
It has been settled bro

Pass me one bottle of Origin cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

Oga wetin you do am na? cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 11:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
Orijin105:

SIr tosyne2much majeobaje he has accepted his mistakes and promised not to repeat it, please accept his apologies .

*Modified
Let me take you to the book of ephesians chapter 4 verse 26 it says I and quote "In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go
down while you are still angry "
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

SIr tosyne2much majeobaje he has accepted his mistakes and promised not to repeat it, please accept his apologies .
Origin is one of my real niqqas whom I hold in high respect

We don settle am sha cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 12:02am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
It has been settled bro

Pass me one bottle of Origin cool
Hehehehegrin
tankz so much bro....
Here is your orijin

But after drinking it, you must give us 10 reasons why we must drink orijin grin

Abi no be so?
cc: alberto2k
naijaboiy
falconey
fulaboy

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 12:03am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Respect bro cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Hehehehegrin
tankz so much bro....
Here is your orijin

But after drinking it, you must give us 10 reasons why we must drink orijin grin

Abi no be so?
cc: alberto2k
naijaboiy
falconey
fulaboy
Lmao we want another top ten list tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Fulaboy(m): 12:40am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

we want a top ten comprehensive list on why you drink orijin tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

lolz, what's romantic?
honey!!!playing in the sand is very very romantek. grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2015
I was placed on ban for telling farano to shut up.
For reasons even I can't remember anymore.
grin grin grin
Oh, right . . . she was saying something really offensive about short people.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only a guy has embarrassed me of recent.

No female has done that yet cos I always return back the bullshit.

None that I can remember undecided
See badt guy.
grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
diddydiva:
hi kitnah wink
Hey,hw u??
Whatsapp aint workin abi?? embarassed
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 22, 2015
My most embarrassing moment........ Let me see, the SB drama
It wasn't just a moment, it was an embarrassing phase!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only a guy has embarrassed me of recent.

No female has done that yet cos I always return back the bullshit.

None that I can remember undecided
I have always whipped your a.as

niggah pleaseundecided
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Fulaboy:
we want a top ten comprehensive list on why you drink orijin tongue
I will do that ASAP cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
My most embarrassing moment........ Let me see, the SB drama
It wasn't just a moment, it was an embarrassing phase!
Can't wait to listen.. Ooyah share
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:
I was placed on ban for telling farano to shut up.
For reasons even I can't remember anymore.
grin grin grin
Oh, right . . . she was saying something really offensive about short people.
Hahahah lwkmd cheesy

How on earth will you tell a law enforcement agent to keep shut ? cheesy

Farano, please help me tick that button once more tongue
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

niggah pleaseundecided
grin
Now u know abi ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2015
kitnah:

Hey,hw u??
Whatsapp aint workin abi?? embarassed
Yeah.. Not working for now wink [/i]
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by juianne95(f): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:

niggah pleaseundecided
grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can't wait to listen.. Ooyah share

Its was an abhorrent phase and I won't like to talk about it
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now u know abi ?
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

I have embrassed 90% of guys on nairalandgrin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2015
juianne95:
lolz
I whopped his a.as on wooing game(men edition)grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by juianne95(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I whopped his a.as on wooing game(men edition)grin
ure one crazy gal...lolz...u nt active on IG again
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah.. Not working for now wink [/i]
Lol.....ok,i see wink wink

Hw u doin??
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by RomanceLander(f): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2015
mine wasnt in the romance section anyway but i quoted a guy in affirmation to what he was saying. i got the highest shock of my life , he replied "will you shutup myfriend" as if he had a beef with me before.

No be person say make i shut up and respect the remnants of my already shattered self esteem

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol
Cool thread grin

Embarrassing moment?? Wait lemme remember cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2015
juianne95:
ure one crazy gal...lolz...u nt active on IG again
I have not subscribe on my android phone yetangry
I'm so furking broke right now

I'm waiting for any guy to subscribe for megrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by ireneony(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Cool thread grin

Embarrassing moment?? Wait lemme remember cheesy
you with the coconut headundecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee / Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.