Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section (21279 Views)

Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Orijin105: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

OK ma guy,how ur ministry na? I here say dat ship wey dey carry the weed way u order don enter water,na true?
Na some pirates go attack am jhare
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

Na some pirates go attack am jhare
wetin we go cum do to dat matter na? gringrin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by stephenqueen: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't think AgapeCharis is freaked about babes.. Hehehe cheesy
grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 10:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin105:

After service, i will give you, don't lemme sin abeg
If u say so....
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by valmunich(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have embarrassed u before;Dremember the time u commented on one of my thread angry, I said in quote ' I'm so disappointed in you' ......blab blab
I know say cold catch you that day, it got to a point you started avoiding my threadgrin

I have embrassed 90% of guys on nairalandgrin

What an achievement!

Everybody stand!! She deserves an ovation! undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Hello Tosyne
How are you dear ? cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
The last time I checked, AgapeCharis was a man of God
I still am grin
KingTom how market?? grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:

You got my statement wrong!

I made this statement "It was an abhorrent phase"

I didn't say "PHRASE"
I said "PHASE"......... meaning that it was a "chapter" in my "Nairaland time" that I deeply abhor and wouldn't like to remember or talk about and would rather see it closed for ever.
hahahaha cheesy

Sowi I read out of impatience and misinterpreted it.. I dey inside church dey surf ni jhooor cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Teempakguy:

er . . . duh, i totally did not know. wink
er . . . duh, i totally did not know.
meanwhile, as dudes, let's not tell on each other. besides, i haven't broken any rules yet. so, she can't ban me . . . i . . . think. . . .

happy sunday. now pass me that cold orijin.
cool
Baba the sermon is going on here so I can't pass you Origin cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's a sin to browse in church o cheesy
What's the Bible verse to back up your claim ? tongue

The Bible verse or ________
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
What's the Bible verse to back up your claim ? tongue

The Bible verse or ________
Don't tell me you don't know sad
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
How are you dear ? cool
Am fine.....and have been standing infront of ur house.
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by MaLAdyy(f): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2015
angry angry
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by LewisO: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=14pt]I don't think anybody can embarrass me here on Nairaland, but i got a sign of embarrassment from farano yesterday, i knew she's the one because she's having grudges against me.

Yesterday i booked space on FP with this "H" immediately i started looking for my "H" i couldn't see it again i got a little bit embarrassed with that.

Farano what have i done to deserve that? undecided
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Am fine.....and have been standing infront of ur house.
Yeah I know.. Kindly come in cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]I don't think anybody can embarrass me here on Nairaland, but i got a sign of embarrassment from farano yesterday, i knew she's the one because she's having grudges against me.

Yesterday i booked space on FP with this "H" immediately i started looking for my "H" i couldn't see it again i got a little bit embarrassed with that.

Farano what have i done to deserve that? undecided
[/size]
Meaning she hid your comment cheesy

Baba I thought you have outgrown space booking sef cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah I know.. Kindly come in cheesy
Ha! Too late. I saw diddydiva outside and she told me u went to church. Smh, that babe can fit to lie!
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2015
stephenqueen:

it's blackett grin
Oooooh really ?

**Mouth sealed **
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
kitnah:

Lol.....ok,i see wink wink

Hw u doin??
I'm very well bro

I hope you are not up to snatch my boo sha ? cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Ha! Too late. I saw diddydiva outside and she told me u went to church. Smh, that babe can fit to lie!
Sowi please who is Diddy.diva ? I don't know her tongue

Is she a nairalander ?
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by TomtheKing(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2015
My own embarrassment is just too much, I can't type it. Chimerase2 abeg help me tell them! cry
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by juianne95(f): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2015
ireneony:
I have not subscribe on my android phone yetangry
I'm so furking broke right now

I'm waiting for any guy to subscribe for megrin
d lord is ur strength...which ntwrk u dey use...i might send u small out of it
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by TomtheKing(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Is she a nairalander ?
Baba You sef wan deny your babe? shocked
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
juianne95:
d lord is ur strength...which ntwrk u dey use...i might send u small out of it
My BIS will also expire 2day.. Oooyah do the needful

Remember givers never lack cheesy
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by Twaci(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

Is she a nairalander ?
*faints*
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
TomtheKing:
Baba You sef wan deny your babe? shocked
Baba, seriously I never come across her moniker b4

Dunno why people find it hard to believe cool
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
*faints*
I'm telling you
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by TomtheKing(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, seriously I never come across her moniker b4

Dunno why people find it hard to believe cool
Person wey woo you? This guy, you well so? shocked
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by LewisO: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Meaning she hid your comment cheesy

Baba I thought you have outgrown space booking sef cool
[size=14pt]Senior man! How u doing today? cool

grin Am telling u, there are some topics that will make FP immediately, u have to quickly book space on page "0" if u aren't fast enough u will meet your comment on page "4" that head quarter was hot yesterday o cheesy

Infact if i tell i was looking for the "H" for complete 10 minutes. cry while i was findind my missing "H" thread don reach page "8" and when i didn't see it again i decided to *Walkaway* cry
[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by juianne95(f): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
My BIS will also expire 2day.. Oooyah do the needful

Remember givers never lack cheesy
.. U wan wreck me...i dnt run a charity org na
Re: Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Senior man! How u doing today? cool

grin Am telling u, there are some comments, that will make FP immediately, u have to quickly book space on page "0" if u aren't fast u will meet comment on page "4" that head quarter what hot yesterday o cheesy

Infact if i tell i was looking for the "H" for complete 10 minutes. cry while i was find my missing "H" thread don reach page "8" and when i didn't see it again i decided to *Walkaway* cry
[/size]
bwhahahaha roflwkmd lwkmd lmao lolxxxxxx hahahaha cheesy

Chaii see how water dey comot for my eyes for here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gay Dog Sentenced To Death In Tennessee / Life-changing Inventions That Were Created By Mistake / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.