Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY (54946 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by dechandel(f): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Chai Ggrin, boko manaze kaze mayagi, kumberin yagi, aro soro e dunkaru! grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by falconey(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
When they heard ggrin call iceberylin "handsome" in her wooing line:

you will be shocked when he wins MR NAIRALAND .
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:

why evilsembarassed

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Teebashy I can see you viewing,,please come and drop your lines.

While we wait for flawles and iceberylin.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

2H for one bro.. cool

Gimme 10k worth abeg, make I enter heaven small
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Chizzy20:
ggrin nyc1...
thanks wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by remsonik(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nice one ggrin never thought she's this romantic

kingtom na u she suppose woo o

blackett you are wicked!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by chimerase2: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Iceberylin dis one way ggrin de sing mac anthony luv song to u i hope ua soap is by ua side grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by mirexxx(f): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
To My darling iceberylin

Hmmmm *eyesrolling*

Let’s start with the first day I saw your picture, I’m big on physical attraction so I definitely thought you were cute/handsome. I don’t get too carried away with that, so I decided to get to know you better (as friends/from a distance). The little I was able to find out through your interactions made me even more attracted to you. You are down to earth, funny, fun to be with, open-minded. you’re good at what you do(trolling)and THAT is super attractivewinkgrin

Now to the main kokowink

I`ve read hundreds of magazines and books, looking for something nice to tell you. And yet, there is always a little word
missing here and there to clearly express what I`m feeling; there is always that little detail missing which could reflect exactly everything I really wanted to say to you...
We already know each other quite well, we talk a lot and we get along just fine. And I can`t explain why but, despite our friendship, there are things that I fell like telling you and yet I just simply can`t. I`m not exactly sure what it is that stops in
that particular moment, but my mouth becomes dry and nothing comes out.
To tell you the truth, sometimes I can`t even remember all those nice things I have read... the poems... the things I have
learned about flowers etc... I forget everything!!
I don`t know if its that ruggedness of yours or the shine in your eyes that makes me feel like this, a bit silly and lost for words.
Do you think I may have a problem? I don`t think so; otherwise I wouldn`t be sending you this. Because whenever we are chatting(mentioning each other), I can`t think of anything nice to talk about from all those books and magazines that I have read while thinking about your beautiful dimple*lovestruck<3<3*. Just to wrap it up, because I think this entire "talk" is getting a bit boring, I would like to ask you a question: would you like to be my boyfriendembarassed? Maybe if you say yes I will be able to tell you all the rest of the things I`ve been meaning to, bit my bit?

Anyways, I had to write this to get it off my chest and let you know that I did really like you. The interesting thing is I’m over you. Yeah,*eyeclossed* I'd love to be your girlfriend. I leave you with a kisskisskisskisskiss

This one for you bae kiss

From the day that I met you, boy, I knew that your love would be
Everything that I ever wanted in my life
From the moment you mentioned me, I knew everything had changed
Because of you I felt my life would be complete
Oh baby, I need you for the rest of my life
Boy, I need you to make everything right
Boy, I love you and I'll never deny that I need you Nothing matters but you, my love, and only God above Would be the one to know exactly how I feel I could die in your arms right now knowing that you somehow Would take my soul and keep it deep inside your heart
Oh baby, I need you for the rest of my life
Boy, I need you to make everything right
Boy, I love you and I'll never deny that I need you
Boy, your love to me feels just like magic
When you smile you have total control
You have power like nothing I felt before
I've let all of my feelings show
'Cause I want you to know that I need you
kisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

flowers? magazines?
I love the last part. cheesy
nice one dear smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
falconey:

you will be shocked when he wins MR NAIRALAND .
Na die be that.

Kingtom tom. How market?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Ggrin grin grin

you go girl!
we rock gringrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Chizzy20(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
thanks wink
uwc.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by KingTom(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Speaking in tongues grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by KingTom(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
remsonik:
Nice one ggrin never thought she's this romantic

kingtom na u she suppose woo o

blackett you are wicked!!
Me ke? I be boy o grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
why evilsembarassed
lipsrsealed
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by KingTom(m): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Na die be that.

Kingtom tom. How market?
Market dey o grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:

Lol if no be say I dey host ehn grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
chimerase2:
Iceberylin dis one way ggrin de sing mac anthony luv song to u i hope ua soap is by ua side grin
when d real hole dy, wehy soap? lipsrsealedgringringringrin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by valmunich(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
pyrokardia:

Gimme 10k worth abeg, make I enter heaven small
Okay sire!

*packages 10k worth of crack for him*

An advice bro, when you get there, don't try to be the "most high" else you'll get thrown off like lucifer grin

BTW KingTom, I'm 10k richer

2 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
mirexxx:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

flowers? magazines?
I love the last part. cheesy
nice one dear smiley smiley
osheeeeeeeeeeeygringrin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
pyrokardia:

Chai!!! U don change my mind, me self wan woo person... Na so u use ur beauty confuse my decision finish or che na convince I suppose talk ni?
This is the Female edition, you can't woo someone here, and besides I'm already taken grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by KingTom(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ggrin don teach una how to woo abi? Those of una wey dey serve nyash for tray yesterday! grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy why are you quiet? undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by mirexxx(f): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett:
Mirexxx. . . How are you?
fine dear u?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by ggrin(f): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice lines.
thanks smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by vjsmiles: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
ivyy strawberry kiss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by naijaboiy: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Ggrin don teach una how to woo abi? Those of una wey dey serve nyash for tray yesterday! grin
grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by mirexxx(f): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Hi girl. it was good, yours? smiley
cool smiley

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by Mzgracie(f): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
I'm here ooo
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by vjsmiles: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Blackett,Kingtom grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 (Females Edition) FINAL DAY by chimerase2: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
ggrin:
when d real hole dy, wehy soap? lipsrsealedgringringringrin
but de reak hole is far nw, so soap cums to mind grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.