Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] (6608 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman (photos) - See More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by tiwaz(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2015
These female bankers turn their banking hall into a boxing arena as they fought each other over a rich business man.

Apparently, one of the lady’s working at the Bank mistakenly took the phone number of the business man who was already dating another lady at the same bank. The sad part is that, the business man is already married with kids and so I wonder why these two ladies are fighting over him.

The fighting started when one of them decided to confront her colleague about why she took the number of the businessman. They even didn’t care about the fact that they were in the premises of a Bank. The two Female Bankers fought as if they were on the street.

Source: http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=11602

cc: Ishilove, Lalasticala

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by donsteady(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Disgrace
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by Dahveydson(m): 9:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Please what bank looks as dirty as that?

11 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Bankers, female bankers especially, are so strung in their world and so self-conscious that they wouldn't even want strangers to see them without make-up not to talk of being disheveled like the females in the pictures you posted. No, not the kind of female bankers I've been interacting with. Women aren't that stupid. Yes, they'd fight but not in their place of work.

Moreover, is it just me or is the supposed "bank" more of a warehouse? Then again, why aren't the security agents restricting them?

14 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Omo, see made in Nigeria lie shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by tiwaz(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2015
grin
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by CharlesPhc: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
And how did this get to 'Politics' Section? Admin pls do the needful, 'Joke' Section pls...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2015
Female Bankers nii. Female Bankrupt koor. Op, pls go n learn how to lie

4 Likes

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by tunde1200(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2015
grin grin
women and money since 1700bc
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by ERONX(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2015
Desperate ladies on search of husband...
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by free2ryhme: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2015
mention the location
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Looks more like a boxing ring. When do wrestlers wear suit just to fight.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by iamkingzlee(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Durentt:
Female Bankers nii. Female Bankrupt koor. Op, pls go n learn how to lie
I tire oo
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by jaelz(m): 10:26am On Oct 23, 2015
power of naija remix *now singing in flavours voice: this is the power of money*
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by stjsd(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by bokohalal(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Dahveydson:
Please what bank looks as dirty as that?
Must be a community bank.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by deanoffaculty: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2015
with their dressing and the place where the picture is taken......the bank must be a Micro-finance Bank. Female Bankers from Zenith Bank, GTB, Access Bank, Eco Bank, etc cannot be fighting like that.

1 Like

Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by jamace(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Old news. This happened many years ago.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by bettercreature(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2015
It doesnt look like a bank to me
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by tpraiz(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2015
No be new somtin nau::::::its happens
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
See them, after dem done do their runs business finishing with several abortions, na so one maga go carry dem go alter thinking e done marry better wife not knowing say na tokumbo womb she waka come with; and de same idiot go waka come nairaland dey abuse ppl likeSanusi say e be paedophile because him mary fine 18yr old.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by IAMTHEHERO: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
WOMEN!!! Should we vacate this world for them? Virtually, all the problems a man has is centered on them.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by iffydave: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hiaaan.......

This must be 'Community' Bank grin
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by damiloladuke: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
See this idiots.. Dey should be sacked instantly.. Shame on u both... This ladies just tarnish d image of other innocent ladies out dere sha...

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by nicerichard05: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Say No to TRIBAL WAR on Nairaland.

following this trend..<<<>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/2685457/photo-unholy-behavior-some-nairalanders
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by Opinedecandid(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is shameful, embarrassing and belittling.
Why on earth would people's daughters, mothers, sisters, wives and friends engage in this show oof shame.

I won't splash blame on them as much as I would plaster the bank management with the blame.
To the best of my knowledge, those guys at the bank leadership push their staff, especially the women too far to reek in accounts, deposited its and so on.

They stop at nothing in using all forms of threats, intimidation, deceits and gimmicks to achieve the unethical success.

I have a loved-one (female) who once worked in one the new generation banks. She would return home two to three times in a week to complain, weep or abuse herself because of what she was being made to pass through.
Those were times the boss used to tell her that she has a fine face and a beautiful body to use and fetch the financial institution heavy sums of money.
Her only reply was to go home and look for someone to offload the abuse to.

More of the abuses we see on the streets are resultant effects of the abuses at work place.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by morbeta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
bokohalal:

Must be a community bank.

On point.
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by ERAKAMUS: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wic state this Nonsense Happen?
Re: Female Bankers Fight Over Rich Businessman [photos] by double0seven(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Opinedecandid:
This is shameful, embarrassing and belittling.
Why on earth would people's daughters, mothers, sisters, wives and friends engage in this show oof shame.

I won't splash blame on them as much as I would plaster the bank management with the blame.
To the best of my knowledge, those guys at the bank leadership push their staff, especially the women too far to reek in accounts, deposited its and so on.

They stop at nothing in using all forms of threats, intimidation, deceits and gimmicks to achieve the unethical success.

I have a loved-one (female) who once worked in one the new generation banks. She would return home two to three times in a week to complain, weep or abuse herself because of what she was being made to pass through.
Those were times the boss used to tell her that she has a fine face and a beautiful body to use and fetch the financial institution heavy sums of money.
Her only reply was to go home and look for someone to offload the abuse to.

More of the abuses we see on the streets are resultant effects of the abuses at work place.

Relax; before you burst a pipe in your system, did you consider to look at the picture or check the story it it resembles truth at all.

That picture is definitely not that if two bankers fighting neither is that location a bank.

Are the two the only ones in the he bank.?

They cannot be fighting to that level on the floors that the security men won't intervene. Where are even the bank customers, or it is so late in the evening, their colleagues?

The bank no get name?

we should have seen at least somebody's leg in one of the two pictures.

Then if you look at the second picture, to the far left, it seems that place is an opening to the outside on that entire side of the wall, but it was edited off. Translation: that place isn't a banking hall.

Then again, looking at the first picture, it appears one of them is carrying a black bag on her. Now, why would a banker be carrying her hand bag around at a place of work?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's No Crack In Buhari, Osinbajo’s Relationship – Presidency / APC Rejects Diri’s Victory, Agent Refuses To Sign Result Sheet / We Will Revisit Alleged ₦‎70 Billion Fraud Case Against Bello Matawalle - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.