Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? (23898 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / That Song That Reminds You Of Him Or Her / What Song You Listening To ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by gbolakpine(m): 2:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Yemi my lover by Olamide badoo
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Tunsboy17(m): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2015
AFRICA QUEEN 2 BABA
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2015
"you remind me of something" by R.Kelly does it for me..
I love 'Metta like crazy..
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by amiskurie(m): 2:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Im a good music freak

Talk abt nirvana by SAM SMITH

Till the end of time by TIMOTHY BLOOM

If tomorrow never comes by BOYZONE

Take it all by ADELE

Break away by KELLY CLARKSON

you remember me by R KELLY

.....THE LIST IS JUST ENDLESS
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 26, 2015
IVA-j.martins
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 26, 2015
A little bit of your heart. ...Arianna grande

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by hensben(m): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Dido all tracks
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by eminemkayc: 3:07am On Mar 26, 2015
SPACEBOUND - EMIN3M
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 26, 2015
"My Destiny" - Jim Brickman
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Charliiee(m): 3:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Keri Hilson-Promise in the dark

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by masqot(m): 3:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Kiss from a Rose - SEAL

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by DonBobes(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2015
kilokeys:

lol.. chai. that song give many pple belle o

walhai no b LIE, two gals get belle for me because of dt song.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by holusormi(m): 4:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Apako, TerryG undecided
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by ogdada: 5:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Lagbaja..........dreams come true , to my ex jumoke
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by regbaby(f): 5:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Flying without wings - westlife
My hubby's best song. The song used to melt his heart then. Kai grin
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by OpraMenu(m): 5:39am On Mar 26, 2015
ALL OF ME.... BY Jar Cure and A LOVE SO BEAUTIFUL BY Michael Bolton
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Olusharp(m): 5:44am On Mar 26, 2015
harffie:
Soledad and Take a look at me now! #westlife
mehn God bless. westlife songs remind me of my 1st and true love since she left i ve never found another.

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2015
When i dream at night = marc anthony
you sang to me= marc anthony
i swear =marc anthony
i need you = marc anthony
she mend me= marc anthony
i wana grow old with you=westlife
if i didnt knw better=luther vandorous
i surrender= celine dion
you are the one thing= micheal bolton
soul of my soul=micheal bolton
what love got to do with it = tina turner
infact make i stop here because ee plenty ooooo.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by toprealman: 5:58am On Mar 26, 2015
LOVE NWANTITI
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by yusuff4u2c(m): 6:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Lionel Richie - I Call It Love.
Toni Braxton -Breathe Again.
I wish I could erase the memories I had with these songs.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Peter andre that's where I will belong.
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Chuksgeo: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2015
I am Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston

and

Speechless - M.J
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Arbiola(f): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Say something by A big world
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by eitsei(m): 6:20am On Mar 26, 2015
just the way u are....bruno mars
favourite girl.....justin bieber
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by yorex2011: 6:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Shayne ward's "breathless "
Boyz to men's "colour of love"
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by bigsmoke2(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2015
evanescence my imortal
coldplay till kingdom come
jhon legend all of of you
beyonce halo
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by MRLINGTON(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
OmG there plenty of dem...Titanium-iono d artist,Where i'll belong-Peter Andre, Always on my mind-Nosa
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by derbybliz(m): 6:37am On Mar 26, 2015
franzis:

someone like you - Adele
when I was ur man- Bruno mars
not the girl- darey
baby gone- ASA
goodbye my lover- James blunt
just give me a reason- pink
all of me- john legend

Wow, bro we share some songs in common
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by derbybliz(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2015
MRLINGTON:
OmG there plenty of dem...Titanium-iono d artist,Where i'll belong-Peter Andre, Always on my mind-Nosa

Titanium by David guetta ft sia
Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Vicktoh(m): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2015
When a woman loves. By R.kelly.

1 Like

Re: What Song Reminds You Of That One Person You Love? by Mayor21(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Adele-someone like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From The 2012 Koko Concert / The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.