Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72166 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Sobeautiful: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
appini:
Punch failed to add Bayelsa state to Buhari's stronghold in their dreamland.

Oyegun in Edo state is well known as a conman without no political value.

For your information, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Ogun will fall for the PDP.

Punch is so funny. Anyway they have always been for apc without hiding. I'm surprised that apc supporters are jumping up just because of this. I don't know what makes them think apc has a chance in SS and SE. People in SS and SE will tell you that apc only exists in the governorship elections as far as these 2 zones are concerned. Interact with apc members in this two zones, they will tell u presidential is no go area, that they are voting GEJ. Whatever they are doing is for governorship. It's difficult to tell someone to stand against himself/herself. Apc governors in these 2 zones know that. Meanwhile all this opinions/online polls don't always show reality on ground. Nobody believed that Natanyahu will win, except people like us. After all the opinions/online polls that placed him on zero level, coupled with all Obama and Kerry did to bring him down, he still won. That is to tell us only God can bring down a man in power, just like he puts people in power. If your time is not up in His calendar, that's final. Even if all the world powers and forces come together against you, they will all be shocked and disappointed at the end. Why? Because God has not spoken otherwise. Come 28th of March we'll know His mind. So it's not yet time to jump up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Kenquil: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2015
Praying for a free and fair elections...

Get your 1gb Etisalat shared data @N1100. Call/SMS/whatsapp 09092684000 for details...
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by arewaboy(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
ibson99:
PDP are going to need alot of rigging to win this election. Change must happen... Gombe should be an easy ride for apc

exactly Gombe has a support base of 75 to 80% for buhari...and they overwhelmingly voted him in 2011. and am sure we are going to do more ds sartuday..
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otosa(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
appini:

I can't say much about these states u mentioned but for Ogun state, forget, even if PDP performed miracle they can't win . In fact ,there is a fate for them in Lagos to get little than in Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Jimmyo3:
Jega massively reduced voting strength in the south by not printing voters card 4 majority of the people who came out enmass to put Jonathan in power in 2011,while in the north he provided voters card 4 underage and animals...Majority of the people who voted Jonathan in 2011 are not given voters card,that is the situation over here in the south...with simple logical reasoning i think we all know what he is doing,but i bet u to trust PDP the no dulling party,rigging of the highest order...

Do you actually have proof for the above assertion?

Plus....the same allegations were made in 2011..GEJ still won...and even got 25% of votes in cpc states....all under Jega.

PVC collection has been highest in SS,SE and the North. It is in the SW that it has been low.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Nctrice:
Cooked up Bullshit! It's all lies first of it is this

Oro is the least of the three major ethnic nationality in Akwa Ibom!
it seems like you don't understand the writer's English. The writer of the article stated that Oro is the largest ethnic group in Akwa Ibom south senatorial district. It didn't say Oro is the largest group in the whole of Akwa Ibom.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Punch is so funny. Anyway they have always been for apc without hiding. I'm surprised that apc supporters are jumping up just because of this. I don't know what makes them think apc has a chance in SS and SE. People in SS and SE will tell you that apc only exists in the governorship elections as far as these 2 zones are concerned. Interact with apc members in this two zones, they will tell u presidential is no go area, that they are voting GEJ. Whatever they are doing is for governorship. It's difficult to tell someone to stand against himself/herself. Apc governors in these 2 zones know that. Meanwhile all this opinions/online polls don't always show reality on ground. Nobody believed that Natanyahu will win, except people like us. After all the opinions/online polls that placed him on zero level, coupled with all Obama and Kerry did to bring him down, he still won. That is to tell us only God can bring down a man in power, just like he puts people in power. If your time is not up in His calendar, that's final. Even if all the world powers and forces come together against you, they will all be shocked and disappointed at the end. Why? Because God has not spoken otherwise. Come 28th of March we'll know His mind. So it's not yet time to jump up.

You did not read the report. Punch gave the SS and SE to PDP...and even said APC has no chance except in Rivers...and even then....
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Cannonleo(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Finally count down to the end of the speculation nd heart attacks..may the best man win.as for me defeating terrorism and the contering incoming threats is off more importance 2 me.my vote goes to the man that created that foundation...
Sai ................
30 will decide
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Sooroptimist: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2015
taharqa:
Punch been an official APC newspaper, what other predictions do we expect from then.

But what really got me laughing is the claim in this hacked job if an article that over a million people came to welcome Buhari in Motion Hill when he came to campaign in Oyo.

I mean, must you openly lie in other to push an agenda, APC??

Charlatan saying what he does not know

Where is Motion Hill in Ibadan

Omo Karambani....akuya!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Tibins(m): 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
9Ace:
GMB = Goodluck Must Bow

GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE CLOSE TO YOU. YOU WILL BE SUPRISED HOW THOSE YOU THOUGHT WOULD VOTE FOR YOU SHIFTS GROUND.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Koolking(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2015
PassingShot:
I cannot even reasonably conceive the miracle that PDP/Jonathan will perform to win this election.

It is going to be a landslide for APC/GMB. I predict 60% or 65% for GMB to 35% and 40% for GEJ.

If you believe the coming election can never be rigged you are on your own. The miracle of rigging which PDP has perfected at the federal level is a jinx that is yet to be broken. The miracle might still happen. Same with APC which has the perfected the Miracle of rigging in Lagos State. It's more unlikely for PDP to break the jinx in the governorship race unless they up their rigging antics.

Consequent upon the alove, the statuos quo might remain. However, change at the federal and change in states - better for the country. Its a conspicous fact that the incumbents have failed woefully.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by saintandsinnerz: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is a prediction....not the election!

Personally....I would give PDP SS and SE...with Benue, Nass , taraba ,Kogi and FCT....While APC gets the rest of the North(exceptions to come), with the SW(Except Ekiti...and 50/50 Lagos)....with states like Kaduna, Niger, Gombe ,Kwara and adamawa being the decider states.

You are the only person making sense here! Your comments r devoid of sentiment. Very objective

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
ckmayoca:

There is a process called rigging. Its already in place. Wait n see. A close source to pdp said so.
I guess you think those in APC are followers of Mother Theresa?
Even most of the Security Operatives are sympathetic to Buhari and APC.
It's not going to be business as usual, as long as election will hold.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by M4gunners: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Haters GEJ is winning.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dotcomnamename: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2015
[s]
Riodiao:
Letter to Buhari from the grave of the innocents –
By Bashir Yusufu
Dear General Buhari; I would’ve addressed this letter privately to you, but in the expectation that you may not receive it, I decided to make it an Open Letter, in the hope that you would stumble on it, read it and hopefully feel some of the pains and anguish that have been my lot. Having said that, permit me therefore to proceed with the rest of this missive from the grave of innocents departed.
Last night, while I was at my modest home in Katsina, relaxing and probably half-awake, I heard the voice of my cousin who was killed in the North in April 2011 during the post-election violence instigated by your loss of the presidential election. With bloodshot sad eyes, my cousin, looking apparition-like, was wailing “Gen Buhari, why why”. My cousin’s name is (or was) Mallam Yusuf Danfulani, a bright young lad originally from Katsina State, who was slaughtered in cold blood and set on fire by youths chanting “Sai Buhari”, like they are again now chanting in 2015.
Gen Buhari, in case you have forgotten, Yusuf was slaughtered in your name even though he never did any wrong to you, and even voted for you against Dr Jonathan. He lost his life just because the murderers you encouraged by your many hate speeches believed Yusuf to be from middle belt or southern Nigeria, most probably because of his bulky looks and brave, patriotic attempts to prevent the killing of an innocent Youth Corper, Ukeoma Ikechukwu. Even though he cried out in Hausa and Fulfulde, he was still not believed by those you (Buhari) managed to brainwash to see all non-Fulani Nigerians as conspiring to vote against you. In this very case, Yusuf voted for you but his ‘Sai Buhari’ killers never believed he did. Like you, Gen Buhari, the mob was baying for the blood of innocents.
If not for Yusuf’s best friend who was with him and was himself nearly killed, we would not have recognized his charred body that was burnt beyond recognition. And thanks to the same friend for recounting to us the little he could make out at the last moments of Yusuf’s life, the agony he passed through and the most important words he uttered before he gave up. It is the same words I heard him utter last night from the grave: ‘Gen Buhari, why why’. Yet, to this day, you (Buhari) have not cared to apologize or show any remorse, but you instead offered lame excuses for the bloodletting you had instigated, and still instigate. I now ask you this: Gen Buhari, must you always shade blood, like you started doing from 1983, to rule Nigeria? Do you recall how you killed Brigadier Bako in 1983 just so you could take power by force from Shehu Shagari?
General Buhari, Ukeoma Ikechukwu himself was reported missing that same day Yusuf was murdered by your supporters, and finally confirmed dead the following day when his charred remains was discovered in a hooded area. Apparently, your supporters had dragged him out of the open and tortured him before finally snuffing life out of him. Like my cousin, Yusuf, Ukeoma was very young and an innocent. Unlike Dr. Jonathan, they were not contesting against you. Yet, when they were killed, part of Nigeria was killed with them; the same Nigeria that you are now angrily campaigning to rule.
Yusuf and Ukeoma were not alone. Six other innocent Youth Corpers were also murdered in Bauchi, where you Buhari, polled 1,315,209 votes (almost 82 per cent), defeating Dr Jonathan who scored 258,404 votes and did not even hit the 25 per cent mark. The corps members were reportedly chased to a police station where they sought refuge. But the rioters, who were raving mad with bloodlust and chanting “Sai Buhari”, overran the station and murdered the young Nigerians in cold blood. So, Gen Buhari, as you can see from the Bauchi result and it’s aftermath, your supporters even shade blood when you win; still you have no qualms. Today, you are prancing around the nation, arrogant and angry as usual, behaving like you have already won the election; and thus setting up another bloodletting if you are not announced winner.
The story of Obinna Okpokiri is as heart-wrenching as Yusuf’s. The 27-year-old was butchered and burnt to ashes, in the service of his fatherland. Okpokiri’s own circumstances were as gruesome as they could be. He had run to the Corpers’ Lodge as the rampaging ‘Sai Buhari’ rioters targeted Youth Corper polling officers recruited by INEC for the election. As painful death loomed, the young Nigerians contemplated fleeing to the barracks. But they were not lucky enough. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters caught up with them, slaughtered and set them on fire. Like Yusuf, these innocents are human beings and future leaders on the last laps of fulfilling their national duty before moving on to a bright future. But it was not to be because, in your name, Gen Buhari, they were slaughtered, sliced, soaked in petrol and scorched. Reduced to ashes in minutes and in the most callous fashion by those that are not better citizens or humans than them.
General Buhari, while you are now busy inciting another violence, please bear in mind that in 2011, your supporters turned violent in whole 12 northern states as they burned the homes, vehicles, and properties of innocent Nigerians, some of whom are also Muslims and Northerners like you and my cousin Yusuf. Your ‘Sai Buhari’ supporters also targeted and killed Christians and members of southern Nigerian ethnic groups, who were seen as supporting the PDP, and they burnt churches across the north. One particular attack in Bauchi stood out as most heart-breaking. According to Human Rights Watch, on April 17 in Giade, a rural town in northern Bauchi, ‘Sai Buhari’ mobs attacked youth corps members in the town. The Corpers, who were mostly from Yoruba, ran to the local police station to seek refuge, but the mobs stormed the police station. The mob killed the police officer on duty and burned down the police station. They raped two of the female youth corps members and then hacked them to death with machetes, along with five male youth corps members. In total, rioters killed ten youth corps members in that town alone.
A lecturer at the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria, Kaduna State, described to Human Rights Watch how a mob of Muslims chanting “Change, Sai Buhari” attacked and killed several Christian students, a Christian lecturer and four Muslim students suspected of being PDP sympathizers on April 17: He said “Between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m., they entered the school chanting slogans and shouting: “Where are the Christians and Muslims that supported the ruling party?” They had painted their faces black and were shouting that they needed “change”, the Congress for Progressive Change campaign slogan. The mob had all sorts of weapons – machetes, sticks, and clubs. They started breaking the glass on the buildings. The students ran away but the mob pursued them into the staff quarters and they had nowhere to go. The mob beat them to death. The lecturer they killed was Yoruba“.
Finally, Gen Buhari, let me end this letter by asking you this question: When are you going to apologize to me, to Yusuf’s aged parents, to Ukeoma’s parents, to parents of all innocents murdered by your brainwashed supporters, to Nigeria and to mankind? And here is Yusuf again, asking you from the grave: “Gen Buhari, why why”.
Bashir Yusufu.
yusufubashir@yahoo.com
[/s]

[size=20pt]STORY[/size]

Congratulations in advance to General Muhammadu Buhari, the next Nigeria President

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by nwaanambra1(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
xreal:
My General has it.

Sai Buhari!
Sai One Nigeria!

this analysis is sooo wrong!

NASARAWA STATE IS FOR APC

ADAMAWA STATE IS FOR APC

RIVERS STATE IS NOT FOR GOODLUCK!

ANAMBRA STATE IS THE GAME CHANGER FOR APC - BUHARI WILL TAKE 50% OF THE VOTES IN ANAMBRA STATE - I HAVE DONE MY ASSIGNMENTS AND BY GOD'S GRACE IT IS WELL DONE!

IMO STATE IS FOR BUHARI (OWELLE IS A LION THAT CONTROLS HIS DOMAIN)

EDO STATE IS FOR BUHARI (WHO SO EVER UNDERRATES OSHIOMOLE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK)

GOMBE STATE! HOW CAN ANY ONE APPORTION GOMBE STATE TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN! VERY FUNNY! GO TO GOMBE AND MENTION GOODLUCK AND SEE THE REPLY YOU WILL GET grin

THIS ELECTION IS SO SETTLED FOR GMB THAT EVEN IF GOODLUCK DEPLOY HIS BEST OF RIGGING TECHNIQUES HE WILL STILL LOOSE!

QUOTE ME AFTER THE ELECTIONS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING FORWARD TO WHEN ENUGU COAL MINE WILL START WORKING AGAIN.

AJAOKUTA STEEL COMPANY WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF INDUSTRIALIZATION IN NIGERIA.

WHEN THE WATERWAYS WILL RE-INVENT TRANSPORT SYSTEM IN NIGERIA - FROM RIVER BENUE TO RIVER NIGER

WHEN NNEWI WILL BECOME AUTO CITY FOR REAL! WHEN OTU ONITSHA WILL TAKE BACK ITS POSITION AS THE WEST AFRICAN MARKET!

WHEN JOS, OBUDU AND OTUOKE WILL FULLY BECOME HOLIDAY HUB FOR NIGERIANS!

WE HAVE ALL IT TAKES TO BE GREAT BUT THE NEGATIVE FORCES (PDP) DOESN'T WANT US TO GET WHAT WE HAVE BEEN FREELY GIVEN.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by saintandsinnerz: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Bolade005:

Are you being sarcastic?

GEJ could win Oyo, even this I doubt but don't ever be a part of people thinking GEJ will win Lagos and Ogun State. In Ogun State, BUHARI is more popular than our state governor, Amosun. It you doubt this, come down here and see things for yourself. Ogun is a done deal for the General.

And for you to think any other party can win Lagos when Tinubu is still very much alive and with the landmark achievements recorded by Fasola, bro, U've been sleeping. Forget what you read on the pages of newspapers, Lagos will forever be APC unless Tinubu forms another party in the future.

Sai Buhari.

What do you mean by the bolder? Are you saying Tinubu controls people's vote or what? Do you mean Tinubu tells you who to vote for? or are you saying he will rig the election? Please clarify this
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by malbro(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
This idea of publishin rubbish abt tid election by media huzexzzz iz not good.....this is politics with diff idealogy.on 28th alot of finkz wil change...even ppl screamin gej n gmb dont hv pvc... d states in ?....hv dia pvc bin distributed to dem cos uptil nw i hv not seen mine even wen i hv na tvc....datz y for nw am jst observin..let d ovc do d job n media huzez or mouth....datz mai own..no bi 2maoo.some one go start riot unto say ait talk say abacha go win y em no come win..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by juman(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Jonathan might not win up to 15 states.

Let see what apc guys would do in the next four years. Enough of pdp.

nigeria is a country with potential to be great but we have bad leaders.

Sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
appini:

What do you expect from Pro-APC Punch? Their analysis is warped and plainly biased. But the good news is that it isn't the first time I have seen such analysis. They failed woefully to consider several core factors that determines and swarve votes, all they do is massage the APC. Their analysis in SW, SS(specifically Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Edo), Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa and few states are soooooo flopped. However, I can't talk much on this because analysis will only be proven right after the poll. GEJ will defeat GMB in an epic manner!!!

#Epic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dafuturis(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Punch was scared to mention Buhari will win in some state e.g Oyo, Ondo, Taraba and plateau, even when it very clear Buhari has it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ALGAMISH: 11:52am On Mar 22, 2015
In the whole northeast the only place where Buhari may not win is Taraba but 25% is guaranteed there. Forget about the noise Sule Lamido is making without rigging even his PDP candidate would not be able to secure 40% in the state not to talk of Jonathan. Buhari is more popular than Sule in Jigawa. Therefore victory for Buhari in all northwest state is guaranteed. North central I have no doubt Jonathan will win in Plateau but apart from plateau their victory in even Benue and Kogi will be very tough. Nasara, Niger and Kwara Buhari will have it easy there. I don't think Buhari can win any state in South south and south east including Rivers and Edo but 25% is possible in Rivers and Edo. And overall APC will emerge victorious in South West. All things been equal Buhari/Osinbajo will record a landslide victory. Even PDP knows this

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 11:56am On Mar 22, 2015
bushdoc9919:

It is a prediction....not the election!

Personally....I would give PDP SS and SE...with Benue, Nass , taraba ,Kogi and FCT....While APC gets the rest of the North(exceptions to come), with the SW(Except Ekiti...and 50/50 Lagos)....with states like Kaduna, Niger, Gombe ,Kwara and adamawa being the decider states.
With the bolded, you've automatically given it to APC. Prove me wrong next week, APC will win those states, though PDP will perform better in Kwara.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Stop comparing the Israeli election with Nigeria election because its 2 different systems. Also God doesn't invovle in politics because God is not a politician. Just like in sports, The best person always win in politics.
Anyway, I don't agree with you that GEJ/PDP is going to outright win in SS and SE states. There are millions of Southerners like me who are not going to vote for GEJ because he didn't live up to expectation during his 5 yrs in office. I am not going to vote for a president simply because he is from my region or religion. I think APC is going to do well in most SS and SE than in 2011 because many Nigerians are not happy with the current state of the country. I also believe that APC will get more than 25% in most SS and SE states as long as the elections are free and fair from rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by emeka2847: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

http://www.punchng.com/news/310199/#comment-2750496

How can you discuss Ogun politics without mentioning Obj?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by osebe: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
I laugh in swahili.#GEJtill2019
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dagbokoncept(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
All APC warriors on nairaland are busy shouting sai Buhari. The PDP candidate(GEJ) still have an edge over that of the APC (GMB). Buhari should not expect such huge amount of polls in 2015 election unlike the previous elections. Their Underaged voters, foreigners, cows and horses would not be able to participate in Saturday's election. I have been in Maidugiri for 5 years, the southern part of borno are dominated with Christians who will vote massively for Gej on saturday even not for anything, the agony they are living due to Bokoharm insurgency. So also Adamawa, Gombe.Gej till 2019 nothing can stop that!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dotcomnamename: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
ALGAMISH:
In the whole northeast the only place where Buhari may not win is Taraba but 25% is guaranteed there. Forget about the noise Sule Lamido is making without rigging even his PDP candidate would not be able to secure 40% in the state not to talk of Jonathan. Buhari is more popular than Sule in Jigawa. Therefore victory for Buhari in all northwest state is guaranteed. North central I have no doubt Jonathan will win in Plateau but apart from plateau their victory in even Benue and Kogi will be very tough. Nasara, Niger and Kwara Buhari will have it easy there. I don't think Buhari can win any state in South south and south east including Rivers and Edo but 25% is possible in Rivers and Edo. And overall APC will emerge victorious in South West. All things been equal Buhari/Osinbajo will record a landslide victory. Even PDP knows this

The only problem is RIGGING

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Rhozabeth(m): 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
I quite disagree with some of the op's submission! It will surprise you that Ekiti will vote Jonathan and Ondo will vote Buhari! The fact that the north has very impressive PVC collection may actually work in favour of Buhari while also some north central states that are thought to be Jonathan's stronghold will swing in favour of Buhari! By and large if there is no manipulation, I see Buhari coming out tops but it is going to be by a rather small margin!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
appini:

You would have made some sense if you didn't include Ogun in that list.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Abdulleeh: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
9Ace:
GMB = Goodluck Must Bow

GEJ= General Evict Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
dagbokoncept:
All APC warriors on nairaland are busy shouting sai Buhari. The PDP candidate(GEJ) still have an edge over that of the APC (GMB). Buhari should not expect such huge amount of polls in 2015 election unlike the previous elections. Their Underaged voters, foreigners, cows and horses would not be able to participate in Saturday's election. I have been in Maidugiri for 5 years, the southern part of borno are dominated with Christians who will vote massively for Gej on saturday even not for anything, the agony they are living due to Bokoharm insurgency. So also Adamawa, Gombe.Gej till 2019 nothing can stop that!

why would the people of Borno and Adamawa vote for a president that has failed to protect their lives and properties from boko haram. Most northerner Christians are angry at GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.