Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (72118 Views)

Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
PassingShot:

Read to comprehend please. I said rigging has been drastically reduced not completely prevented.

Read me again please:

I just don't want to hear any rigging complaints when the serial election loser loses again
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Millions of southerners like you that will vote buhari... I'm sure u are not talking about SE and SS. But incase u are, that's laughable. As for God not being involved in politics, my dear for your info, God rules in all affairs of men. If you like call it politics or any other thing. He enthrones and dethrones. He knows who is performing and who is not. He knows who is corrupt and who is not (especially with the type of 'honest' stalwarts in apc). Have u heared of the woman caught in adultery? U will discover that none of them could stone her because they were all guilty of the same crime. That was God's judgement. So let's do away with all pretence and hypocrisy. It's good some of u have closed your eyes to all GEJ has done. Give a dog a bad name in other to hang it, like those calling him bad are better than him. Do me a favour vote against him like you said. It's a matter of hours the winner will emerge. Let's keep our fingers crossed and may the best man win.
God is not a PDP or APC member so God has nothing to do with politics. Only in Nigeria that people always invovle God in politics. I have decided not to vote for PDP because they have nothing new to offer. APC is going to do well in SS and SE because there are people like me who are tired of pdp 15 yrs failed rule. We are not going to vote for some one because of his religion because religion has no place in politics

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
appini:
Punch failed to add Bayelsa state to Buhari's stronghold in their dreamland.

Oyegun in Edo state is well known as a conman without no political value.

For your information, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Ogun will fall for the PDP.

bros please tell dem ooooo. People don't know how the game is played. Definitely 4 states is the south west is going for gej and pdp,that is already sure and settled and even the 2 remaining states votes will be split 50 50. The northern votes will be split and the ss and se are already in the bag. It is this election that will de mystify tinubu and his political machinery as yoruba power brokers.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by paulchucks: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
it is only a mad man that will take punch serious in reporting the affairs of their arch enemy pdp they will be disappointed when the result comes out just like in 2011 with nuhu ribadu and acn still pdp swept south west mark my word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Sobeautiful: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
onatisi:
the results in the 2states u mentioned will shock you when it is released.this election will shock the whole world . What many are viewing to be a tough duel is going to be the easiest victory for pdp. Apc will lose heavily in areas they control or they think they will win easily. Just wait and see
It's a long time l heard this type of truth in NL. Thanks for it. Unfortunately they don't want to be real and forget propaganda and noisemaking.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by bakila: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]
. Biased punch
No I think Punch was more generous to the PDP. Keeping Gombe and some states open was a cautious analysis.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Peppyluv:
Actually it is Buhari who will be disappointed when he finds out that his southern house boys (Amaechi,oshiomole and okorocha) won't deliver their states. GEJ is not a fool and knows Buhari has more supporters in the north.
Are u in any way comparing northern population with south south and south east?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by dubemivan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
In the Physical World: Statistic and fact favours GEJ ON 2015 polls
In the Spirit World: Witches and Wizards have predicted Victory for GEJ, Clerics also have prophesied same!
APC are sore losers on ALL sides, GEJ carry go!!!
Haters can swallow STONE but one thing is sure: GEJ is a WINNER!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by abbey621(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
May the best candidate win, GMB or GEJ whoever wins should pray for great wisdom to be able to bring progress to Nigeria. Who knows maybe after 4 years of ruling, GEJ might have a change of heart and decide to be more caring about the Nigerian people or if GMB enters and actually brings the most positive change Nigerians have ever witnessed. Nigerians no matter who wins, say no to VIOLENCE!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by bakila: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
onatisi:
bros please tell dem ooooo. People don't know how the game is played. Definitely 4 states is the south west is going for gej and pdp,that is already sure and settled and even the 2 remaining states votes will be split 50 50. The northern votes will be split and the ss and se are already in the bag. It is this election that will de mystify tinubu and his political machinery as yoruba power brokers.
Arewa mu? Onitisi you look very beautiful when you are dreaming. It's good that PDP has your kind of opinion.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Raiders: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
onatisi:
SS and SE is not in the bag for PDP. APC is going to do real well in the south. This election is going to surprise many people like you that think pdp will have a landslide victory. You will be surprise when the result start coming out next week
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by chamboy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mynd44:

Yes GEJ will win Ogun, Oyo and Lagos
Your Opinion
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

I just don't want to hear any rigging complaints when the serial election loser loses again

Just learn not to twist words, even though I know that is what PDP are good at.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by otr1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
teufelein:

a.boki, whatever/nevertheless the dice is cast and the paedophile mallam buhari will soon know his fate!
one thing i know for sure, the fraud/liar/certificate forger, mallam buhari will never be president of the zoo nigeria!
You think politics is all about "TANishing" the image of opposition figures, arming rogues, and whipping up religious and tribal sentiments?
In about a week time, you'll know the real people who run things in this country.
I can always lead you to a noose after May 29 when Buhari must have taken over.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by mudolak(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by teufelein(f): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
otr1:

You think politics is all about "TANishing" the image of opposition figures, arming rogues, and whipping up religious and tribal sentiments?
In about a week time, you'll know the real people who run things in this country.
I can always lead you to a noose after May 29 when Buhari must have taken over.

a.boki, see your dark assss....keep on dreaming!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by amicdan(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
otr1:

The voting population of Kaduna South can't match that of the North.
Honestly, I will be surprised if GEJ polls up to 25% of the votes cast.
Deceive your self...
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by mizvee(f): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op is funny o. Wait and see how Goodluck becomes president again. All this ur analysis is POO mehn! #buharineveragain #GEJwinsit #opgoanddie kikikii
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Sobeautiful: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Raiders:
God is not a PDP or APC member so God has nothing to do with politics. Only in Nigeria that people always invovle God in politics. I have decided not to vote for PDP because they have nothing new to offer. APC is going to do well in SS and SE because there are people like me who are tired of pdp 15 yrs failed rule. We are not going to vote for some one because of his religion because religion has no place in politics
Easy pls 'cos we are not fighting. I never said God is in pdp or apc. I only stated the obvious. All the same u may be right and l may be wrong. It's not a fight. Whoever wins will be our president, not just for his party members. We all want the best for Nigeria, that's the reason for all this arguments. It's not do or die. But the truth remains that if GEJ loses, many of us will feel bad, especially me. All the same life will continue and it will still be one Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by xkris11(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
I totally disagree with the Lagos figure.I can tell that PDP will win in lagos because 90% Igbo will vote Jonathan and 35-40% Yoruba will vote Jonathan buhari is left with few Hausa vote and 60% Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by mizvee(f): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
U re in for a surprise mister. It will shock u ds tym around. Allah kaimu saturday!
otr1:

The voting population of Kaduna South can't match that of the North.
Honestly, I will be surprised if GEJ polls up to 25% of the votes cast.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by datribune: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=sam4ni post=31881392][/quote]

Stop being a bigot. In dis elections, we shall rise above fear & division & take our country back frm agents of bigotry, hate & division & celebrate d Amaechis, Oshiomoles & Okorochas in our midst. Nigeria owes dis patriots & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP who vowed to rule our country 4 d next 100yrs whether they perform or not.
These men along wit other detribalized Nigerians ar d future of our country.
No more TANoids. We shall send d Divider-in-Chief out of Aso rock. SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by vexing(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
[size=15pt]the gods have spoken
President Mohammed Christopher buhari
Incoming presido
[/size]

Why is buhari always written with lower case letter in almost every post on nairaland. Does this spell doom
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Redman44(m): 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is not going to make a big impact in Edo and Delta State. Don't think the average Edo or Delta Man is stupid.

GEJ will garner 78% of the votes in the Mid-West Region of Nigeria.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by mizvee(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
They(PDP)must not win with a landslide. Bottom line is #GEJwinsit
Raiders:
SS and SE is not in the bag for PDP. APC is going to do real well in the south. This election is going to surprise many people like you that think pdp will have a landslide victory. You will be surprise when the result start coming out next week
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ManMountain(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Even the deaf can hear and the blind can see it, it's GMB all the way come next week Saturday
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
appini:
Punch failed to add Bayelsa state to Buhari's stronghold in their dreamland.

Oyegun in Edo state is well known as a conman without no political value.

For your information, Edo, Rivers, Imo, Ogun will fall for the PDP.

You dey mind the analyst?

GMB will win Katsina and Kano convincinly but it'll be a battle for GEJ to win Rivers, Benue, even Ekiti state.

Many monikers shall disappear immediately after the release of the result.

"but woe unto that man that attributes GEJ's victory to rigging"

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by xreal: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
hope4nigeria:
I'm jubilating already, imaging sombody is sharing adamawa,Niger,NasarawaGomde with My General. Op must be a joker! With free election? Belief me Buhari will win 28 state. Let's assumed dollas bribe may reduce it to 26state! Winer is always a winer, like I said before, all NL PDP Rodent will scranper for safety that day, some will Automaticaly swear alligiance To buhari on that great day! The return of Nigeria Glory will be restored! Many will slumber and continue dreaming,many in Large number will rejoice,many will be in sorrow!!,many in Chaos!many will be aproching air port for escape because of their self Justification. Supricingly,the return of General will bring peace and Joy to our Land. To God be the Glory.

I like that.
The truth is just always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
I Almost Spilled MY Sprite Drink When I Read About Akwa Ibom cos it got me laughing really really hard. Where the hell did Punch pull this info of APC growing "strong" there?! With the exception of Oro nation, every other local govt area is STAUNCHLY PDP, ESPECIALLY THE ABAK 5. Even the Oro nation in question WILL vote for PDP. To keep it short, PDP is going to coast to victory EASILY.

As for the rest of the write up, I say we wait and see. A few things I've learnt so far in the past years is that elections are not won online or Nairaland or Facebook, and that empty vessels tend to make the loudest noise right before their failures. Anambra, Ekiti, and Ondo are cases in point. So Punch and the Nation can come up with different coloured diagrams of Nigeria, but come election day the opposition will truely understand the full meaning of the term SILENT MAJORITY. I only hope they'll accept the result in good faith and not resort to violence like 2011.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by onatisi(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
chukwudi44:

leave dem , they want card reader ? No problem. What apc is banking on to win is what is going to destroy them .
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by ocelot2006(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
datribune:

Stop being a bigot. In dis elections, we shall rise above fear & division & take our country back frm agents of bigotry, hate & division & celebrate d Amaechis, Oshiomoles & Okorochas in our midst. Nigeria owes dis patriots & other progressives tons of gratitude 4 breaking d evil strangle-hold of d so-called largest party in africa, d dysfunctional PDP who vowed to rule our country 4 d next 100yrs whether they perform or not.
These men along wit other detribalized Nigerians ar d future of our country.
No more TANoids. We shall send d Divider-in-Chief out of Aso rock. SAI BUHARI

Noise. We will wake you up come election day.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH by tochstorm(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
xreal:
My General has it.

Sai Buhari!
Sai One Nigeria!
dude stop looking at land mass. north is empty!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Zambia Ballot Paper Vs Nigeria Ballot Paper (Pictures) / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.