Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) (44106 Views)

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
ceejayluv:

More like a pump action gun.. They wouldn't have had time to remove and replace expended cartridges with a double barrel...

Lol... a double barrel uses two bullets at a go...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Kirinwa:

You will help in the investigation. Do come with me to the Nigerian embassy in SA.
Check your mail.

Sent you an alternate email...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by docjuli(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... a double barrel uses two bullets at a go...
Yeah, then the shooter opened the barrel and removed the empty shells and dropped them in the crime scene?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

One head shot... two shells... it's a double b...

One head shot?

You can't tell how many shots on a body from a shotgun just like you can't tell if it's s double barrel.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by stanisbaratheon: 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
They use a double barrel on his head... see the shells on the floor... a double barrel on the head... wow... just wow...

From the scene... I think they told him to lie on the floor... and they pointed the gun to the back of his head... he felt the cold steel... turned his head and Pow!!! His blood splattered on the ground... that explains why the shells are nearby...

That explains how he was killed...

OMG are you a forensic expert?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
ceejayluv:

Yeah, then the shooter opened the barrel and removed the empty shells and dropped them in the crime scene?

Have you handle a gun before...?! after shooting a bullet... the shells drop... Maybe you should watch war movies or play call of duty on PlayStation 3... Shells drop after shooting...

The suspect couldn't have moved them close to the body as it's still very hot...

you don't need to open the chamber to empty the shells... they drop by themselves...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

One head shot?

You can't tell how many shots on a body from a shotgun just like you can't tell if it's s double barrel.

Are you listening to yourself right now... do examine the picture... no shots on his back... none on his legs... a big hole in his head... two shells on the floor... the victim was shot at point blank range... one shot... two shells... Double barrel... end of discussion...

if you are going to keep arguing... do tell me... what gun was used... and explain the two shells... then explain why his arms was folded...

thank you...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Have you handle a gun before...?! after shooting a bullet... the shells drop... Maybe you should watch war movies or play call of duty on PlayStation 3... Shells drop after shooting...

The suspect couldn't have moved them close to the body as it's still very hot...

you don't need to open the chamber to empty the shells... they drop by themselves...
Dude, the double barrel shot guns I know need to have the two empty shells removed and replaced after two shots.... The pump action type has the empty shell falling off at each c0ck loading interval , and can fire six rounds of such ammunition..... Double barrel in war movies and games?.. Gimme a break...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
stanisbaratheon:

OMG are you a forensic expert?

No sir... I'm not...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
ceejayluv:

Dude, the double barrel shot guns I know need to have the two empty shells removed and replaced after two shots.... The pump action type has the empty shell falling off at each c0ck loading interval , and can fire six rounds of such ammunition..... Double barrel in war movies and games?.. Gimme a break...

Because your wahala to much...

Picture one... all pump action with six rounds...

Picture two... Double barrel with two shells...

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
ceejayluv:

The body has one point of entry... two shells on the floor.. it's a double barrel used... not a pump action...

If you're going to keep at this... kindly use facts... thank you...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Because your wahala to much...

Picture one... all pump action with six rounds...

Picture two... Double barrel with two shells...
Exactly what I'm saying..... Doubles don't drop shells automatically... They're removed manually after two shots and replaced. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by blank(f): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Even if this picture is not SA, the story will be SA. All manner of criminal activities there. It is worse than Nigeria, don't let anyone deceive you.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2015
ceejayluv:

Exactly what I'm saying..... Doubles don't drop shells automatically... They're removed manually after two shots and replaced. Thank you.

Sorry sir... did you say two shots...?!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Sorry sir... did you say two shots...?!
Yes, one shot for each barrel.... Ask google if you doubt me....
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 23, 2015
lezz:
, From available statistics, southafrica is number 1 in homicide/murder in the world!!!

And one of the highest in attempted murder just behind the US.

Southafrica also enjoys the unenviable position of the world's rápë capital in God's own green planet.

She is also home to the highest infant řapę in the land of aliens, humans and spirits.

You have got to take responsibility for your actions and not blame it on foreigners domiciled in southafrica. The percentage of foreigners to the ratio of murders in southafrica DO NOT TALLY.

There are 89 murders every 24 hours in southafrica, baby and it's an indisputable fact.

Least someone is counting. How many murders in 24 hours in Nigeria? I guess nobody cares. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Curvinus:

From the look of things, you have no life with nobody to talk to. That explains why you spend most of your time on a Nigerian forum making cringe worthy comments.

I'm at a lost however on why you are hell bent on absolving South Africa of complicity in this heinous murder of a Nigerian even after admitting in your earlier post of drug related gang wars on the streets of SA.

To make matters worse, you've gone a bizare step further to gloat and accuse Nigerians of hypocrisy right at the very moment we are grieving over a fallen brother.

Please give your head a nice wobble.

You seem to project your useless life on others. Nigeria are killing each other in SA #FACT.

The picture that has been presented is not from SA.
#FACT.

It was proven to be a picture from Nigeria by Nigerians and as soon as that was established no one screamed Nigeria the crime capital #FACT. And that is called in English hypocrisy #FACT.

What I do on my own time, own phone, in the comfort of my own place, in my country, with my gigs bought with my own money is none of your business #FACT!

Now cringe and gut yourself if you want and see if a give a fcck. #FACT cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by edi287: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2015
PunkyOh:

I come for the laughs. Problem?
Absolutely....why come on a site that's created by people you hate?
Go get your fun somewhere else. Simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Are you listening to yourself right now... do examine the picture... no shots on his back... none on his legs... a big hole in his head... two shells on the floor... the victim was shot at point blank range... one shot... two shells... Double barrel... end of discussion...

if you are going to keep arguing... do tell me... what gun was used... and explain the two shells... then explain why his arms was folded...

thank you...

Again, you simply can't tell if the shots were from s single or double barrel shotgun.

I'm not arguing but debunking your claims and will continue to do so.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by greggng: 4:13am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=chekasforchekas post=31878719]BIG LIE, tht guy was killed in Enugu esbs junction, by cultist, no dey deceive people abeg, he is an aye member and was killed, close to top rank hotel.[/quo

Thanks for clearing my doubts . Can you take a look at the paint used on that road culvet? Is black and white a typical naija design for roads
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 5:39am On Mar 23, 2015
edi287:

Absolutely....why come on a site that's created by people you hate?
Go get your fun somewhere else. Simple.

No.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by uzhi(m): 5:56am On Mar 23, 2015
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. My brother, in pretoria expecially, Nigerians(some) are BAD GUYS, dealling in drugs and other corruptions. The situation is worst that even citizens fears them

quote author=Lilyomi post=31878403]If they cud trace the grp responsible, they shd arrest them. Is today a nigerian killed here tomorrow anada. I beg dnt these south africans n other ppl in other countries travel to other countries? Will they b hapi if they r cald n informed of such news? Let it b Nigeria dis apnd, Bbc will report. Smh[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by lezz(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
BluIvy:

Least someone is counting. How many murders in 24 hours in Nigeria? I guess nobody cares. undecided
They do care. And murders are counted, me dear.
It's just odd that southafrica still manages to produce more murders than Nigeria who is battling insurgency for 6 years.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by chekasforchekas: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=greggng post=31904532][/quote] am very sure of that, and can even search for the vidoe too.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by chekasforchekas: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2015
niceangel:
taaaaa! Close ur mouth. This one na ibu'nadazi. Na first list confirm chairman. Na SA be that. Na because say u the topography ur mi d don run go ESBS
I don't blame you, you have a goat brain, I dey tell you something I know, and your trying to rant your dirty chewing stick mouth.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by chekasforchekas: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
streetzdreamz:
if true,then nairaland has lost its respect for credible news,the other day a thread was up about a lady whoose boobs was cut off by area boys in calabar with d pictures,where in actual fact the incidence happened last year in Ado-Ekiti,she was found walking aimlessly with that deep cut and almost unclad,she was later covered up by the pple around, and according to what I heard the lady died some days later,y'al should stop posting gory images with silly stories just to attract traffic dis aint facebook.
my brother look at that pic well, do the road look like SA? I dey tell you what I saw with my eyes and even the vidoe was shared too, our local television even show am for news, don't mind this guys with nonsense stories.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by chekasforchekas: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2015
valboy20:

correct, that was the last war, he was a bus ticket seller

Linda ikeji disseminating lies just for traffic sake. SMH
no mind them
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by diamondpaul(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Brous....were u their...#u sounded like a new'ss caster..
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
chekasforchekas:
my brother look at that pic well, do the road look like SA? I dey tell you what I saw with my eyes and even the vidoe was shared too, our local television even show am for news, don't mind this guys with nonsense stories.
lols,nairaland is now like facebook,there is this page on facebook that claims shekau has been caught,every blessed week!got me thinking bout the number of shekaus we'v gat in this country,I blame the mods for dis development,and the cheap attention seeker that created the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Survived Motor Accident In Wuse, Abuja. Photos / This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.