Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) (44074 Views)

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nimblemind(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2015
Dafuq is this? Crime everywhere!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by layinkakeem(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2015
Wow, this is too bad,
Why are the killing Nigerian, perhaps we should find something to do about it
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2015
bigtt76:
I know <wink><wink> wink ...its just a sad case shaa! RIP to the dude! Have a blessed Sunday dear.

lmao... and you too...

P.s
I'm not who you think I am... lol... go to church... :p
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by McSpark: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Money things, bad men.
ozioma11:
Some Nigerians in Pretoria, South Africa,
contacted me about the killing of a Nigerian night
club owner popularly known as Ibu Adazi from
Anambra state. They said he was shot dead on
Tuesday March 17th by some bad boys popularly
known as Umu Ita (they are a mix of
Zimbabweans, Angolans, South Africans and
Nigerians and are also drug addicts) as he was
about to leave his club with a huge amount of
money brought to him earlier in the day. They
opened his head with bullets. See the pic after the
cut...*warning - it's graphic*

Source:http://www.lindaikeji..in/2015/03/graphic-photo-nigerian-man-allegedly.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by M4gunners: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Very Bad. What a life we are living.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by MrT2011(m): 11:07am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Right after Nigeria, America & all other countries with criminals. This is not an everyday occurance on our streets, unlike in other countries where bodies litter the streets on a daily basis.

I guess if you live by the knife, then you die by the knife. It's sad to see people die this way but people also need to lead lives that don't expose them to dangerous people & situations. It doesn't always have to be about the govt when someone dies because they're are the ones that get themselves involved in dubious deals in the 1st. Their problem.

The Baal in her speaking sad
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
They use a double barrel on his head... see the shells on the floor... a double barrel on the head... wow... just wow...

From the scene... I think they told him to lie on the floor... and they pointed the gun to the back of his head... he felt the cold steel... turned his head and Pow!!! His blood splattered on the ground... that explains why the shells are nearby...

That explains how he was killed...

There is no way for you to know if it's a single or double barrel weapon used from this picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by crisycent: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2015
Neva go find POP work do, dey here dey blame your papa for your failure.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

I don't care if my post is a disgrace or not. You also don't know what kind of life he led. People don't get involved in business by being nice. They step on a few toes & bend a few rules, which creates a few enemies in the long run. In another thread on this same story, he was described as "notorious". Notorious about what, they never said so I just left it at that.

The irony of life... a few days ago... you wanted to be successful... let's start digging old post... shall we...?

I told you... you're all about the fast car... and the comfy life...

now I know how you would attain that... stick to being a modest Liberian... and I wouldn't be analysing how your brain gets splattered on the floor...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by cirmuell(m): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2015
It's not really compulsory you put a picture you know. Why use a false pix?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
BluIvy:

Why get emotional about a story you do not know whether its true or not? The only thing she is alluding to is that in SA some actually most club owners usually dabble into criminal activist and use clubs as cover and that is a fact.

Likewise... you don't know what is true and what is not... a man... whether dubious or not just lost his life...

Someone's father...
Someone's husband...
Someone's brother...
Someone's friend...
Someone's countryman...

and you're telling me not to get emotional on a post... one abbrev for you... STFU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by kgr28(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
BS story...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Oh my world, whatever the reasons, this is pathetic, why not take the whole cash on him and let him go.....Rip dude....
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by keacy(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
They use a double barrel on his head... see the shells on the floor... a double barrel on the head... wow... just wow...

From the scene... I think they told him to lie on the floor... and they pointed the gun to the back of his head... he felt the cold steel... turned his head and Pow!!! His blood splattered on the ground... that explains why the shells are nearby...

See how you analyse this murder, you should be in FBI or Rivers crime scene investigation (RCSI)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

The irony of life... a few days ago... you wanted to be successful... let's start digging old post... shall we...?

I told you... you're all about the fast car... and the comfy life...

now I know how you would attain that... stick to being a modest Liberian... and I wouldn't be analysing how your brain gets splattered on the floor...

Huh And in turn I told you that I'm not about that life since success is subjective. What does that have to do with this & the price of rice in China?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

There is no way for you to know if it's a single or double barrel weapon used from this picture.

Brother... guns don't lie... that's one shot to the head... to shells on the floor...

Double fvcking barrel...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Charbless(m): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

. See how u analysed the case like U'v handled Dat kind of boo b4
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Brother... guns don't lie... that's one shot to the head... to shells on the floor...

Double fvcking barrel...

You didn't see a gun, you saw spent shells.

Again, there is no way to know if it's a single, triple or double barrel. Just because two spent shells are on the floor doesn't mean that they came from a double barrel.

You should have said " he was shot by a shotgun based on the spent shotgun shells"
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by zigger(m): 11:21am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

FBI

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2015
A dead man remembered to fold his arms and lie on his chest. Lol. He must have been observing the best way to sleep while alive.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:

More like a pump action gun.. They wouldn't have had time to remove and replace expended cartridges with a double barrel...
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ribbit: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Right after Nigeria, America & all other countries with criminals. This is not an everyday occurance on our streets, unlike in other countries where bodies litter the streets on a daily basis.

I guess if you live by the knife, then you die by the knife. It's sad to see people die this way but people also need to lead lives that don't expose them to dangerous people & situations. It doesn't always have to be about the govt when someone dies because they're are the ones that get themselves involved in dubious deals in the 1st. Their problem.
delusion grandeur
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
ribbit:
delusion grandeur

Ok
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ribbit: 11:29am On Mar 22, 2015
BluIvy:

Dear South African don't go to other countries and liter them with drugs and prostitution. To be honest I doubt that South Africans and Zimbabweans are involved in that. Nigeria drug lords are slaughtering each other like crazy in broad day light in SA these days. They are chasing and firing guns on high ways putting other road users at a very high risk.

When the SA police deal with these people you the same Nigerians scream blue murder & hate. You must come to SA and see what your brothers are doing before you blab about bbc, etc.
mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by iamord(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
ritababe:
May his soul rest in peace....
they keepon killing nigeria
i wonda wetin our people dey do for there self
let the 'they hate us campaign' begin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taking Food Out Of Airplanes / My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.