Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) (44100 Views)

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video / Accident Kills Nigerian Man From South Africa On 1st December (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by caprini1: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Crimes against Nigerians everywhere,in SA its murder,in Ghana its burglary,once u leave ur home or shop everything is gone from spoon to TV...bloody bohemians!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
ribbit:
mumus grin

Your mumu is beyond cure. Don't think there's a pill, drip or even a patch for what some of you have. It's way much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Kirinwa: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
They use a double barrel on his head... see the shells on the floor... a double barrel on the head... wow... just wow...

From the scene... I think they told him to lie on the floor... and they pointed the gun to the back of his head... he felt the cold steel... turned his head and Pow!!! His blood splattered on the ground... that explains why the shells are nearby...

That explains how he was killed...

You will help in the investigation. Do come with me to the Nigerian embassy in SA.
Check your mail.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by vexing(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
iPopAlomo:
They use a double barrel on his head... see the shells on the floor... a double barrel on the head... wow... just wow...

From the scene... I think they told him to lie on the floor... and they pointed the gun to the back of his head... he felt the cold steel... turned his head and Pow!!! His blood splattered on the ground... that explains why the shells are nearby...

That explains how he was killed...

You be police?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
chekasforchekas:
BIG LIE, tht guy was killed in Enugu esbs junction, by cultist, no dey deceive people abeg, he is an aye member and was killed, close to top rank hotel.
if true,then nairaland has lost its respect for credible news,the other day a thread was up about a lady whoose boobs was cut off by area boys in calabar with d pictures,where in actual fact the incidence happened last year in Ado-Ekiti,she was found walking aimlessly with that deep cut and almost unclad,she was later covered up by the pple around, and according to what I heard the lady died some days later,y'al should stop posting gory images with silly stories just to attract traffic dis aint facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by blackpanther25(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
iamord:
if u choose to play in the streets. U must know and adhere to rules. There is no father. Brother. Friend on the street .. #oyo
why can't you mind your fucking business. Where in this article is Ghana mentioned? Yet you people will come and wine later that we love talking about you yet you always poke your nose into matters that are not your concern. If you are feeling the ugly hag go and PM her and stop this silly rants of yours on here. If you did not know they hate all foreigners including yourself. It's not just Nigerians that are getting killed in that sh1t hole but other foreigners too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by samuelrodger9: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is not in south, this was in Enugu near top rank hotel
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by justwise(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
zamzy:
OP u are a bloody liar,chhia u lied witout conscience self,na wa o,dis lies is so anoying,pls dnt mind him o dis pics is a cult fight in enugu state of nigeria last month,dey shoot dis guy were he sells tickets to bus drivers at ESBS enugu .BEWARE of dis kinds of post in NAIRALAND

Please can you get me the link to this story...so as to edit this thread appropriately or remove it entirely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by holyokoto(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
iamord:
pls what has happened to the aluu boys case, boys that suffered a death 100times worse than this??

Aluu boys 2012 remain a blow to us all, just cant forget Mike Lyold. innocent boys with good family backround
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
That picture there was a picture of a guy killed by cultists in enugu early this year.

Must u people lie with pictures also?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by justwise(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arysexy:
That picture there was a picture of a guy killed by cultists in enugu early this year.

Must u people lie with pictures also?

Please can you get me a link to the original story? I have my doubt about this story though...just want to support it with a verifiable link
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Femastic: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
South Africa government needs to do something concerning this matter
RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by ribbit: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Your mumu is beyond cure. Don't think there's a pill, drip or even a patch for what some of you have. It's way much.
iamord:
grin thought as much grin
grin see them ..

mumu square .. mumu superscript 2 grin grin

i'm sure if we are not on internet, both of you will be planing to kill me now... buncha psychopaths grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
justwise:

Please can you get me a link to the original story? I have my doubt about this story though...just want to support it with a verifiable link

Let me search for it
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Gofwane(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Because South Africa is home to criminals not only from South Africa but other countries as well. You saw the "bad boy" list ne? It consists of people from different countries.
oh punky my aquarian twin!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by guzerocks: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ita Boyz
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
SA is country riddled with violence and crime but you see their media showcasing their country in a good light unlike Nigeria where the APC takes everyone to ICC
we should be encuoraging terorism abi? Ur family may be 1st Victims Remember!
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by greall12(m): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
People should stop post fake Pic here.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gofwane:
oh punky my aquarian twin!

Hey smiley

Where have you been, buddy? Long time no see.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Arysexy:

Let me search for it

Ok thanks.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Gofwane(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hey smiley

Where have you been, buddy? Long time no see.
been hustling 24/7
... Damn! Life in naija is so tough.

Meanwhile, i sent you a pm which you never replied
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chai...Op..why na..this is the same picture on sometime ago about a man killed in lagos or Edo not sure..,he an Agbero who collected money from tricycle riders.He was shot by some suspected cultists..yhu just carry picture come cook up story...smh!...#Naija
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gofwane:
been hustling 24/7
... Damn! Life in naija is so tough.

Meanwhile, i sent you a pm which you never replied

Ok good smiley I don't read PMs. Meanwhile, follow back cause I just followed you, twin smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by niceangel: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
chekasforchekas:
BIG LIE, tht guy was killed in Enugu esbs junction, by cultist, no dey deceive people abeg, he is an aye member and was killed, close to top rank hotel.
taaaaa! Close ur mouth. This one na ibu'nadazi. Na first list confirm chairman. Na SA be that. Na because say u the topography ur mi d don run go ESBS
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Gofwane(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok good smiley I don't read PMs. Meanwhile, follow back cause I just followed you, twin smiley
yeah sis, ama follow you all the days of ma life.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
niceangel:
taaaaa! Close ur mouth. This one na ibu'nadazi. Na first list confirm chairman. Na SA be that. Na because say u the topography ur mi d don run go ESBS
Yh right...that was the story
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by loomer: 1:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
BluIvy:

Dear South African don't go to other countries and liter them with drugs and prostitution. To be honest I doubt that South Africans and Zimbabweans are involved in that. Nigeria drug lords are slaughtering each other like crazy in broad day light in SA these days. They are chasing and firing guns on high ways putting other road users at a very high risk.

When the SA police deal with these people you the same Nigerians scream blue murder & hate. You must come to SA and see what your brothers are doing before you blab about bbc, etc.

Shut up, wetn u de talk?
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by stigman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op you can lie o, this na the guy they shot at independence lay out enugu
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by PunkyOh(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Gofwane:
yeah sis, ama follow you all the days of ma life.

*hugs*

Or maybe I should give you a "knuckle chop" lol
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by jude33084(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
RIP.

I hope it is not a drug war?

The crime scene clearly shows an execution style by drug warlords undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Raiders:
RIP. This man was killed by someone he knows. This is assassination and not just robbery
i swear. his fellow countrymen are behind it. am 100% sure.
Re: Nigerian Man Allegedly Shot Dead In South Africa(Graphic Photo) by Arysexy(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
justwise:

Here is d link

https://www.nairaland.com/2121859/very-graphic-photos-alleged-cult

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / What Ebute Metta Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Angry Man Caught On Camera Dislodging Road Bumps (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.