Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save (793 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / My Guy's Girlfriend Said She Did It To Help Herself Pay Her School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by olempe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
A Chinese man was recently presented with the ultimate test of love – he was forced to choose between saving his current and ex girlfriends after they both jumped in a river to see who he would save!

21-year-old Wu Hsia recently broke up with his longtime girlfriend, Jun Tang, to be with someone else, 22-year-old Rong Tsao. The ex took it pretty hard and kept harassing Wu to come back to her. Sick of both women nagging him, he decided to meet with both of them at the same time to settle things once and for all. Little did he know that their love triangle would turn into a media spectacle.

After exchanging insults with Wu's girlfriend, his ex plunged into a river, screaming at her lost love to save her. The new girlfriend, fearing that he might indeed jump in to save his ex-lover, then jumped in as well and both of them were calling for him to rescue them from drowning. “I was completely dumbfounded about what was going on. But then I realized that I had to do something so I also jumped in but to save Rong,” Wu told reporters. “I was put in a difficult situation and had to make a choice between right and wrong, and I chose Rong.” No pun intended, I’m sure. But Wu also though of Jun and called his brother to come get her out.

http://www.nigerianscoop.com/guys-girlfriend-and-ex-girlfriend-jump-into-a-river-to-see-which-one-he-would-save/

1 Share

Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by krazydave(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
OLODO'S spotted!

abeg who has seen my PVC!!
Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
next time they should try Atlantic ocean!
I trial will................

1 Like

Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by MaLAdyy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
ode ni won

but ko kan mi
Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
His foolish ex is crazy. She just reminded him why he dumped her.
His current girl is just as crazy. Her jumping into a river was totally unnecessary.
The stupid man is the craziest. Of all the women in china he managed to land two suicidal wack jobs.

Birds of the same feather,

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by Mhizizzy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
3 jobless...people

Make den go jump in Atlantic ocean
Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol

I thought is only happened in Nigeria.
What is it about the guy?

Girls sef
Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Another proof that girls are more complicated and more difficult to understand, than these controls:

Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
shoro ni yen sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy's Girlfriend And Ex-girlfriend Jump Into River To See Which He Would Save by olempe(m): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
End time love

(1) (Reply)

. / 10 Reasons To Be In A Relationship With Your Best Friend! / My Wife Does Not Have Any Vagina Opening, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.