Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? (2061 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by justmag(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
I am starting to wonder about the age of people on nairaland after a post like this angry

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by prettyjo(f): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2015
donpeey22:
And who asked you to open the thread

The thread is meant for sensible people not foools like yourself cheesy
your stupid state made you to open stupid threads.you are so senseless.

who cares if you Dont wanna marry a Nigerian girl.big fo.ol
Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
prettyjo:
your stupid state made you to open stupid threads.you are so senseless.

who cares if you Dont wanna marry a Nigerian girl.big fo.ol
Sweetie, you u be mumu sha oooo. If you are not concerned about my dislike for naija girl, why are you hyperventilating on my thread

Why not just fvck off and stop being stvpid

I repeat, this thread is not for azzholes like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by Dekatron(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:

U dey mad abi
i choose to ignore this disrespectful kid. Lol

donpeey22:
My guy I am trying to change the mentality but it's not easy.
It annoys me when I think of the fact that the girl is in the relationship because she sees that I have the money and not that she truly loves me and desires to be in the relationship.
Most of them are only after the money yet they expect a guy to commit and be faithful to them, when I can use the same money to buy as much more pvssies as I want.
#It'sNotEasyToCommitToaNaijaGirl#
well bro, iono wadelse to say. Just. . . Have it in mind that FOREIGNERS SELF : ' DEM BE HUMAN BEING' *In SOUND SULTAN'S voice.
Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:
U can go Marry whoeva

Itz none of our business
why are you pained?

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
donpeey22:
See them who.res claiming to be angels on Nairaland grin grin grin

I wonder who the gold diggers we meet every day on streets are.

Hypocrites!!! angry angry

Abeg, barman bring one beer come this table cool cool cool
gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
The op is right. 95% of nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. I'm getting married next month and she's not a Nigerian. She's brazilian. I'm not saying we don't have good girls in Nigeria but they are very rare. Looking for a good girl in Nigeria is like looking for a black goat at night.

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by prettyjo(f): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
donpeey22:
Sweetie, you u be mumu sha oooo. If you are not concerned about my dislike for naija girl, why are you hyperventilating on my thread

Why not just fvck off and stop being stvpid

I repeat, this thread is not for azzholes like yourself.
I seriously pity for you

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by cococandy(f): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Only nigerian guys will want to be worshipped as masters in a relationship but will complain about the responsibilities that come with such arrangements.

Y'all can't eat your cakes and have it.
Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by GinaKing: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
She has the same values,culture and morals as u, and she wil teach all this to yo kids.u can grow old together without the other feeling as if she or he has been taken away from their family coz u wil both retire at a place u both call home.she knows how to cook yo food and will dfntly teach yo kids deir own language.she wil nt b a stranger to yo way of living and u already know wat to expect from her and how to treat her bcoz u already have dem analyzed.bt another thing which u shud b aware of is dat nt all of dem are gold diggers.i have stayed in dis country for 2 years nw and i have met some pretty good charactors.i think de problem is dat most guys here think dat it takes material in order to get a girl.try something different.try putting away all yo fancy stuff and just b a normal person.pretend to be someone who dfntly has a good future bt still trying to find his way there.the lady who can handle and tolerate and support dat is worth keeping
Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
prettyjo:
I seriously pity for you
Na me seriously pity for you pass.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by prettyjo(f): 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
donpeey22:
Na me seriously pity for you pass.
ok
Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
[ quote author=cococandy post=31928635]Only nigerian guys will want to be worshipped as masters in a relationship but will complain about the responsibilities that come with such arrangements.

Y'all can't eat your cakes and have it.[/quote] The problem is that you fail to worship us totally as the masters that we are. Rather you wanna be respected and loved. Which slave wants her master to love and respect her If you wanna worship us do it like a real slave would and not halfheartedly. A master has no responsibility to his slave. Do you understand sweetie?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by twerkjack: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
donpeey22:
This has been puzzling me for sometimes now. I need to be convinced on why it is worthwhile for a guy to go out of his to marry and commit to a Nigerian girl. With their level of materialism I don't consider it worthy to commit to any Nigerian girl. I just feel that they won't be in the relationship for genuine reason but for what they stand to gain financially and socially. That is why they always prioritize money and fame. So, this fact kills my morale each I time I try to convince myself to get into a relationship. Not that I am that broke but the thought that the girl is coming only for the money or what she can benefit from the relationship discourages me a lot.

Pls I need mature advice on how to handle this feeling and commit to a girl. Thanks in advance.
STUP1DITY IS WHEN U DONT HV MONEY AND U WANT A CLASSY GIRL AT THE SAME TIME! THERE ARE MANY CHEAP GIRLS OUT THERE GO FOR THEM INSTEAD INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT WHAT U CANT HAVE. I TAYA FOR SOME NAIJA DUDES SHA,,,,, COMPLAING AS IF THEY WERE FORCED!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
twerkjack:
STUP1DITY IS WHEN U DONT HV MONEY AND U WANT A CLASSY GIRL AT THE SAME TIME! THERE ARE MANY CHEAP GIRLS OUT THERE GO FOR THEM INSTEAD INSTEAD OF WHINING ABOUT WHAT U CANT HAVE. I TAYA FOR SOME NAIJA DUDES SHA,,,,, COMPLAING AS IF THEY WERE FORCED!!
Sweetie, stupidity is when you think you are classy but in the real sense you are are just pottie! If we see classy girls we go know. And those ones no dey form.

The problem is not the money. But the ''fakeness" of you ladies. If you wanna be our slaves who pander to us for our money, then stop pretending like you genuinely want our love.Just be our whores and get the money, simple logic.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Give Me A Good Reason To Love And Marry A Nigerian Girl??? by sisisioge: 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
donpeey22:
Sweetie, stupidity is when you think you are classy but in the real sense you are are just pottie! If we see classy girls we go know. And those ones no dey form.

The problem is not the money. But the ''fakeness" of you ladies. If you wanna be our slaves who pander to us for our money, then stop pretending like you genuinely want our love.Just be our whores and get the money, simple logic.

shocked I'm sorry the jive is lost on me...would you just simply employ a maid/wife? That way, there will be no conflict of interest or breach of authority. At a particular stage in our lives money motivates, once that stage is crossed...something else does. Ask the cheating wives of the stinkingly rich undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Seduce Your Husband Daily / Get 2000 Instagram Followers With Free 1000 Instagram Likes. / Complete The Story .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.