Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Complete The Story ....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Complete The Story ....... (2062 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / The Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (interesting) / Test If Your Mind Can Complete The Uncompleted.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete The Story ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Boring saturday i guess..,.

Now the game is simple..

You are to continue the story a previous poster stated in not more than 3 sentences.,,,.,

e.g

smellymouth is a nairalander.. On the 28th of august, smellymouth did the unusual ... He posted his nudes on Nl...

Now the next person that will comment will continue..

After posting the nudes on Nl..all hell was let loose ,.,But there was more to the leak than meet the eyes,,

and on and on and on like that ;wink

.. So let me start....

Nairaland had never experienced such a thing before,, It was exactly on the 16th of july, 2016...The atmosphere was cool....

Next poster continue grin
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Bluezy13(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2016
♦♦Yawns♦♦

♦walks away♦
Re: Complete The Story ....... by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2016
Bluezy13:
♦♦Yawns♦♦

♦walks away♦
aloramimi la ri, a ki ri a bo re...
Safe journey
Re: Complete The Story ....... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:
Boring saturday i guess..,.

Now the game is simple..

You are to continue the story a previous poster stated in not more than 3 sentences.,,,.,

e.g

smellymouth is a nairalander.. On the 28th of august, smellymouth did the unusual ... He posted his nudes on Nl...

Now the next person that will comment will continue..

After posting the nudes on Nl..all hell was let loose ,.,But there was more to the leak than meet the eyes,,

and on and on and on like that ;wink

.. So let me start....

Nairaland had never experienced such a thing before,, It was exactly on the 16th of july, 2016...The atmosphere was cool....

Next poster continue grin
and the rain was drizzling, i was indoors wrapped up in my bed, enjoying the warmth of my room
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
*shits on thread*

*It's about to be derailed cool*

*back-flips outta thread*
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
RaDaZaBaNa:

aloramimi la ri, a ki ri a bo re...

Safe journey
buhahahahahahaha u will not kill person with laugh
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
and the rain was drizzling, i was indoors wrapped up in my bed, enjoying the warmth of my room
den i remember Jane told me she was gonna visit. I was really happy when i heard a knock on my door, i was very angry when went to check only to see a girl i have never met seeking for shelter as it was raining torrentially..... cheesy
Re: Complete The Story ....... by mizzbouqui(f): 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin I con do hear now

*stylishly walks otta trend*
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
den i remember Jane told me she was gonna visit. I was really happy when i heard a knock on my door, i was very angry when went to check only to see a girl i have never met seeking for shelter as it was raining torrentially..... cheesy
my heart skipped a bit and started pounding hard, standing before me is the best replica of the girl I've always dreamt of, all wet, cold and shivering.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Wetin I con do hear now

*stylishly walks otta trend*
you come to comment
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
my heart skipped a bit and started pounding hard, standing before me is the best replica of the girl I've always dreamt of, all wet, cold and shivering.
after taking in quick short breath, i regain my sanity and offered my unexpected guest a seat as i zoom to my kitchen to prepare a warm tea ... wink
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
With her big boobies and prune size n1pples staring at me ...I felt my giant salami was getting hard...

That must be good grin

To be continued
Re: Complete The Story ....... by mizzbouqui(f): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
you come to comment
I'm not sure
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
after taking in quick short breath, i regain my sanity and offered my unexpected guest a seat as i zoom to my kitchen to prepare a warm tea ... wink

With her big boobies and prune size n1pples staring at me ...I felt my giant salami was getting hard...

That must be good

To be continued
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
while i prepared the tea, i unconsciously imagined cuddling up with her in my bed, but quickly snapped out of it when i mistakenly spilled hot water on my hand.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That must be good

To be continued
lmao crazy girl
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
lmao crazy girl

U both talk abt love oo.... Go jump on the highlight of the story joor. grin
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U both talk abt love oo.... Go jump on the highlight of the story joor. grin
patience is a virtue
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Sexxkillz: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

That must be good

To be continued
I looked down at Mr Salami and begged him to behave himself... This surely couldn't be the right time, what impression would I be portraying to my guest?
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm not sure
you must be sure
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I looked down at Mr Salami and begged him to behave himself... This surely couldn't be the right time, what impression would I be portraying to my guest?

She took off her wet suit slowly.... Very slowly. Her giant boobies juz popped out like in the Jack on the box... And when I nailed my eyes between her legs, there's was a black kittykat hiding behind her wild bushes...
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

She took off her wet suit slowly.... Very slowly. Her giant boobies juz popped out like in the Jack on the box... And when I nailed my eyes between her legs, there's was a black kittykat hiding behind her wild bushes...
chisos, runs out of thread

1 Like

Re: Complete The Story ....... by Sexxkillz: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Then I remembered how satan tempted Jesus in the bible, and how this girl must be a devil sent to destroy my life and my destiny. . . I looked at those massive boobies, mr salami nodded in affirmation, I looked at her lips. Part of my mind said "devil". . .

I gingerly lifted her up, and carried her off to my room. . . Mr salami must teach her a lesson she would never forget in a hurry. . . Something must kill a man. You only die once.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
chisos, runs out of thread

We're juz on the teasing part... Not yet the highlight na... Go continue it
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

We're juz on the teasing part... Not yet the highlight na... Go continue it
hmm am scareding
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Then I remembered how satan tempted Jesus in the bible, and how this girl must be a devil sent to destroy my life and my destiny. . . I looked at those massive boobies, mr salami nodded in affirmation, I looked at her lips. Part of my mind said "devil". . .

I gingerly lifted her up, and carried her off to my room. . . Mr salami must teach her a lesson she would never forget in a hurry. . . Something must kill a man. You only die once.
suddenly she took her knife, which was hidden in her wig and before you could blink mr salami was on the ground with blood all over.
Re: Complete The Story ....... by peter(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
suddenly she took her knife, which was hidden in her wig and before you could blink mr salami was on the ground with blood all over.
Hahahahahahahahabaha grin grin angry grin

Re: Complete The Story ....... by Fmartin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2016
dauntless15:
then i felt a soft hand waking me off from sleep as i was shouting, Jane kept telling me that it was jus a nightmare...
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fmartin:
then i felt a soft hand waking me off from sleep as i was shouting, Jane kept telling me that it was jus a nightmare...
no be dream you must continue as una too like sex
Re: Complete The Story ....... by dauntless15(m): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
peter:

Hahahahahahahahabaha grin grin angry grin
lol grin na bloody preeq

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga / 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) / Good News To Our 1 Minute Men,with Natural Cure For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.