Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Urgent Advice From Matured Minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice From Matured Minds (1340 Views)

, / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / Advice From Matured People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
I have a girlfriend who just clocked 23 and also a corper. Her pastor's wife introduced her to a guy last year april. At first she didn't like the guy,they were just normal friends but as time went on she developed feeling for the guy,the guy also claims to love her. They hv made love once though she said it was a mistake,it wasn't planned for. But the problem she is having is that the guy has refused to say anything about marriage. Claiming God has not revealed it to him if she is the right person. She wants to know if to continue with the relationship pending when God will speak to the man or should she move on with her life.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by daimsy(f): 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
The guy is no longer interested.let her move on .
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
He made love to her without asking God about it, so why's he waiting for God to tell him to marry?

Bro, he has gotten his slice of the cake and is finding his way out jor!
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
How old is this guy in question?

If he is of similar age as of the girl, then..........

FORGET IT.

He is within his rights (and smart) not to think of marriage.

MHO. undecided
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by yahx(m): 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
I pray God open ur eyes to see that # he has gotten wat he wanted to sex you so keep waiting the revelation

Through his action u can stil knw if he will marry you or date you
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lmao @ having sex by mistake. . . How the fvck does a flash drive MISTAKENLY locate a USB port and insert itself?

Too many _stupid people refusing to own up to their actions. . . So fvcking _stupid.

You two didn't make love. You had sex. Ordinary meaningless sex. . . Yeah I know you're the one.

Lmao @ thinking smashing your pvssy is an automatic ticket to marriage. Get yo head out of your ass. Those things don't work that way. You are a corper who isn't a tad smart, and who has been taken advantage of.

Lmao @ waiting for God to reveal to HIM whether you are the right lady for him, but God has refused to reveal to YOU whether he is the right one for you. grin grin grin

You're so dumb it's actually very cute and funny.

Get the fvck out of here. grin grin grin
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:
How old is this guy in question?

If he is of similar age as of the girl, then..........

FORGET IT.

He is within his rights (and smart) not to think of marriage.

MHO. undecided
The guy is 34 years,he's working and comfortable. What is remaining is just a wife. Even his family and friends are waiting for him to just say something about marriage
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
U see ladies, in all thy gettings, get wisdom
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
The guy is 34 years,he's working and comfortable. What is remaining is just a wife. Even his family and friends are waiting for him to just say something about marriage

OK. Does that mean though that he is mentally, emotionally and relationally ready?

He is contemplating.

I say give him his space. The girl should get on with her life, until further notice.

Whatever the decision, it is ultimately for the best of the both of them.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
Therefore, you hurriedly surrendered the punnany, in hopes of him "wifing" you?

That was very smart.

Happy married life in advance.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:

That was very smart.

It is not the op though. He is talking about another fella.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
I have a girlfriend who just clocked 23 and also a corper. Her pastor's wife introduced her to a guy last year april.

I had to re-read this post of yours to get it all.

Dude,

Here's your chance with this 'girlfriend' of yours. God is saying something to you though. Pick up the hint.

Go get her.

Just avoid making the same mistake the other dude made (ie; premature and premarital sexual relations)
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

It is not the op though. He is talking about another fella.
She'll never admit she is the one. . . It's the same with everyone who realizes their fvck ups. . .

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
She'll never admit she is the one. . . It's the same with everyone who realizes their fvck ups. . .

I don't understand. You've never seen one night stands or causal sex-ing that turned into a real relationship?

Oh...you poor cynic. Happily ever-after do happen even after a fvck up. grin

Who knows, maybe Cindarella got her groove on that night before the clock chimed at midnight.

CC: Disney studios. tongue
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39 post=3189 angry angry2356:
I have a girlfriend who just clocked 23 and also a corper. Her pastor's wife introduced her to a guy last year april. At first she didn't like the guy,they were just normal friends but as time went on she developed feeling for the guy,the guy also claims to love her. They hv made love once though she said it was a mistake,it wasn't planned for. But the problem she is having is that the guy has refused to say anything about marriage. Claiming God has not revealed it to him if she is the right person. She wants to know if to continue with the relationship pending when God will speak to the man or should she move on with her life.
are u seriously asking for an advice or u are jst being rhetorical?
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
Boy meets girl
Boy and girl kiss
Boy and girl fvk
Boy and girl has children
Boy and girl gets married
*modified*: Boy and girl then fall in love, and make love for the first time.
Boy and girl gets a real job and a house.
Boy and girl divorce or live happily ever after

And that's the way cookie crumbles............... shocked undecided
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

I don't understand. You've never seen one night stands or causal sex-ing that turned into a real relationship?

Oh...you poor cynic. Happily ever-after do happen even after a fvck up. grin

Who knows, maybe Cindarella got her groove on that night before the clock chimed at midnight.

CC: Disney studios. tongue
This wasn't casual. At least to her. She actually believed they made love. grin
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:

That was very smart.

mind you I asked for advice frm matured minds. I am married expecting my second child soon. Jus trying to help a friend
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
This wasn't casual. At least to her. She actually believed they made love. grin

OK.....one sided casualty. Still counts though.

It could still be: boy and girl fvk up, then make love later. Is that better?
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
pls ooo I'm nt the person in question. I am married. Ok
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
mind you I asked for advice frm matured minds. I am married expecting my second child soon. Jus trying to help a friend

Ok. When you said you have a 'girlfriend' though?? You mean a friend, girl ?

Story is unraveling.....hm.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
pls ooo I'm nt the person in question. I am married. Ok
Ok.

I believe you.

Substitute yourself out of the equation then.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

OK.....one sided casualty. Still counts though.

It could still be: boy and girl fvk up, then make love later. Is that better?
Maybe.

But in this case,
Boy fvck girl
Girl pvssy no good
Boy take off.

grin
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank u all for ur comments bt I am yet to see genuine advice from a matured mind. This girl in question is my friend,we both are serving in the same place. She confided in me because I am married,I told her to move on wit her life. Bt stil hv to post it here to gt ur comments. if u dnt hv anytin to say pls jus ignore
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Maybe.

But in this case,
Boy fvck girl
Girl pvssy no good
Boy take off.

grin

You speaking from experience now? undecided shocked smiley
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
cuteshantel39:
Thank u all for ur comments bt I am yet to see genuine advice from a matured mind. This girl in question is my friend,we both are serving in the same place. She confided in me because I am married,I told her to move on wit her life. Bt stil hv to post it here to gt ur comments. if u dnt hv anytin to say pls jus ignore

See my posts. The girl should move on. I didn't get you were married, you didn't make that clear.

Didn't get serious comments prolly cause the answer should have been obvious.

I repeat; the girl should move on.
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by pretydiva(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
D mistake has already been made. Tel her 2 move on wif her life. And wen anoda guy cms,she shouldn't b so quick 2 open her legs 4 him. N besides fornication is a sin. She should keep herself 4 her future hubby
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

You speaking from experience now? undecided shocked smiley
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Xiadnat:

See my posts. The girl should move on. I didn't get you were married, you didn't make that clear.

Didn't get serious comments prolly cause the answer should have been obvious.

I repeat; the girl should move on.
Ditto.

But like they say, birds of a ...
Re: Urgent Advice From Matured Minds by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
She is just being used!!!
Chei ...can she stop being carried away by his small wealth and realise she has just been added to his list of "bedspreads "
He is one of those kind of guys that will just keep sleeping with girls without getting married.
The fact that a pastor's wife introduced him does not make him responsible, rather they have all seen he isn't; and are trying to impose a wife on him.
When he is done sleeping withall d gurls in d church, d spirit will lead him to a night club where he will eventually find a wife.
Gush...when will our eyes open to these games men play!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Nneka123 Please Be Mine / 7 Things You Should Not Do To A Woman, If Not You Put Her In The Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.