Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (2899 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / I Need Advice From Matured Minds Please / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Zinny25(f): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: , by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yes.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zinny25:
Is it good for a girl to marry a man she doesn't love but the man loves her so much and can do anything for her. Will the love grow after marriage? Will she learn to love him? Do issues arise from such a union? I need answers to enable me take a decision.
marry someone u love all dose nonsense dey say that d love wld grow after marriage is crap.

1 Like

Re: , by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Well, in those days, some of our parents didn't exactly "love at first sight". Most of them grew to love each other.

My advice: If there's no attraction, don't force it. Don't marry a guy that you don't love no matter how crazy he is about you. It takes two to tango. There's nothing as bad as unrequited love. If you don't see yourself growing to love him, you'll end up miserable for the rest of your life. You're not an object, you're human. You have feelings and your feelings count. If you don't love him back, don't let anyone force you to marry him.

What, if I may ask, is your reason for not loving him?

3 Likes

Re: , by Zinny25(f): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Well, in those days, some of our parents didn't exactly "love at first sight". Most of them grew to love each other.

My advice: If there's no attraction, don't force it. Don't marry a guy that you don't love no matter how crazy he is about you. It takes two to tango. There's nothing as bad as unrequited love. If you don't see yourself growing to love him, you'll end up miserable for the rest of your life. You're not an object, you're human. You have feelings and your feelings count. If you don't love him back, don't let anyone force you to marry him.

OgidiOlu3:
I don't have any reason for not loving him, I have tried to love him but I can't, I even get upset when I see his call. Now my people wants me to get married to him because he's a good guy and have been patiently waiting for more than 5yrs. The irony of it is that the ones I love always break my heart. I'm so confused. A friend said it's an evil spirit that is making me not to love him and love the wrong people. I'm not attracted to him, I don't feel anything for him, I believe I can stay in a room with him for a week and nothing will happen
Re: , by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please, do not go into a marriage with someone you don't love, in the long run you gonna regret it n you start looking for an escape route...you can't grow to love someone you got no feeling for, it's not possible.

5years? Did you tell him from the onset that you do not love him?
Re: , by AngelAhnie(f): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zinny25:
Is it good for a girl to marry a man she doesn't love but the man loves her so much and can do anything for her. Will the love grow after marriage? Will she learn to love him? Do issues arise from such a union? I need answers to enable me take a decision.
Do unto others what you want others to do unto u.
Re: , by AngelAhnie(f): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zinny25:
I don't have any reason for not loving him, I have tried to love him but I can't, I even get upset when I see his call. Now my people wants me to get married to him because he's a good guy and have been patiently waiting for more than 5yrs. The irony of it is that the ones I love always break my heart. I'm so confused. A friend said it's an evil spirit that is making me not to love him and love the wrong people. I'm not attracted to him, I don't feel anything for him, I believe I can stay in a room with him for a week and nothing will happen
pls don't marry the guy
Re: , by jeffery251(m): 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
I know ur type.For 5 solid years,u never told him u don't love him but u definitely allowed him cater for ur need whilst cheating on him with some other dudes dat eventually shredded ur heart and u are here playing d victim.Truth be told,d guy deserves better.

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
SEND him your naaaaaaked photos wink wink wink wink
Re: , by dharay99: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Zinny25:
will the love grow? i say 40% yes.
learn to love him? might not still work out & might still...
issues arise? Hell Yes, it will...
Re: , by Ereholuwa: 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'd say you should not marry him, you might end up meeting someone you love and cheat on the poor guy.

A broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.

He might take it otherwise but you'd have a cleared conscience, I bet he'd definitely find love again.
Re: , by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Always marry because the person loves you and not because you love the person.

1 Like

Re: , by austine4real(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
my sista it takes two tangle fa. if u don't love him u beta let him knw b4 it toooo late oo.

don't let em pressure u into marrying him
Re: , by falcon01: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
austine4real:
my sista it takes two tangle fa. if u don't love him u beta let him knw b4 it toooo late oo.

don't let em pressure u into marrying him
copy copy you did not copy will it is two to Tango not two tangle
Re: , by Zedoo(m): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm zinny.... PM me.
Re: , by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 10, 2016
I can't marry someone I don't love or respect.....follow your heart o

1 Like

Re: , by Zinny25(f): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2016
Thank you all for contributing. @ Jeffrey I hv never told him I love him, I always turn down his proposal, he didn't really cater for my needs, he doesn't even hv my account number. We were not dating these years, we don't stay in the same town, he stays in same town with my parents so we just see anytime I visit my parents. I know if it had worked out with another guy I wouldn't hv even remembered him but the issue is that what if he's actually the right man that's y I keep having failed relationship, u know like running away from my destiny
Re: , by Zinny25(f): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Zedoo:
Hmmm zinny.... PM me.
please how do I send a PM
Re: , by austine4real(m): 7:50am On Sep 10, 2016
falcon01:
copy copy you did not copy will it is two to Tango not two tangle

u are high on buharis sh1t
Re: , by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2016
Zinny25:
I think it's best you marry someone you love. If the love isn't mutual and you haven't grown the love for him after all these years, then I hate to break it to you that ur chances of growing into love in marriage is slim.
You would realise that ur only enduring the marriage, you would easily get irritated by even his 'lovable actions ' and you may end up frustrated.
Eventually you would devote your love to your kids, giving them more attention than your husby
My advice, try by all means to find something to love about him now, if not, you may not have to get married to him
Re: , by LorDBolton(m): 9:43am On Sep 10, 2016
Zinny25:
Thank you all for contributing. @ Jeffrey I hv never told him I love him, I always turn down his proposal, he didn't really cater for my needs, he doesn't even hv my account number. We were not dating these years, we don't stay in the same town, he stays in same town with my parents so we just see anytime I visit my parents. I know if it had worked out with another guy I wouldn't hv even remembered him but the issue is that what if he's actually the right man that's y I keep having failed relationship, u know like running away from my destiny
Madam love is one-sided...believe it or not it's almost IMPOSSIBLE for two people to feel the same way for each other...almost impossible.

It's not ur fault it's titanic, romeo & Juliet, telenovelas etc that's causing these mutual love crap ya'll believe in.

The question for marriage is do u see urself 'coexisting peacefully' & growing old with him? If no then do not marry him.

But if u feel u can 'manage/tolerate' him then yes marry him with time you'll get "used" to being around him.

It also depends on ur checklist for marriage... every girl/boy has what they want in a partner if he ticks the other important boxes then marry, else dont.

Who even told u he loves u? Since u hardly see him? The only girl i've loved since I was born was solely because she was very intelligent yet beautiful (was 100% my spec). But I loved her mainly because I felt she'd give me cute intelligent children.(she'd perfect the flaws in my own physique) finish!

never once imagined sex with her so even if we married i'd definitely return to my normal philandering ways within a month or two. Yet she thought this bad boy was hopelessly in love with her.

So abeg cancel love when looking for a life partner...it's just a bonus.

It's even good as u don't love him, means u not psychological blind towards him so observe other aspects of him...if they fit what u would want then marry him.

If he doesn't possess them then abeg curve the dude.

4 Likes

Re: , by Cholls(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2016
my sister marry who you can tolerate......I hope you get your answer here.
Re: , by obinnanelson4(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Since u claim he loves u, i would suggest u take a leave and go spend some tym wit him may be a week or two..after that u will surely find ur bearing. Make hay while the sun is shining.
Re: , by njiasi30(f): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
I prefer 2 marry s/o dat luvs me like craze grin and possess gd qualities. He will ve a gd heart, intelligent,gd looking.... d list goes on and on tongue I luv gd things tho. grin

Seriously, op d decision is in ur hands. Marriage dis days it takes one 2 agree 4 d sake of peace nt 2 like d saying goes... D love is nt always 50-50, one is always higher to b able to keep/hold d home.

4 d fact dat u like him, u see a future with him, he's gd looking,respects u, matured and ve a gd heart. D rest his secondary, after all d ones u loved re d ones dat breaks ur heart. Dis one dat is madly in love and is ready to do anything to make u happy, why don't u give him a chance. Best of luck, 2 whatever u decide. wink
Re: , by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2016
money is koko forget love
Re: , by falcon01: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
austine4real:

u are high on buharis sh1t
mcheew
Re: , by Zinny25(f): 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmmm! I'm learning... Thank you all for your contributions. Guess I will tell him to wait a little more, let me use this time to see if I could love him a little because he planned to do the traditional this December
Re: , by Zedoo(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zinny25:
please how do I send a PM

Ive followed you alrdy jst follow me back and you LL see the option.
Re: , by Zedoo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
99.9 % of ladies who marry just because there is a suitor end up single parents, divorced or battered.... If you hate this man, don't even try to pity him.....walk out and take responsibility for your actions.
Re: , by confistified(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
Zedoo:

99.9 % of ladies who marry just because there is a suitor end up single parents, divorced or battered.... If you hate this man, don't even try to pity him.....walk out and take responsibility for your actions.

boss hw far na continue ur story na
Re: , by Ifakiland(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
With money anything is possible in d game of love.
With money I can marry rihanna tomorrow without even meeting all her family members

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Sexy Photos Of T.i Ex-wife Showing Big Boobs- See>> / Need A Companion For Today / How To Last Longer In Bed (no Condoms, No Herbs, No Drugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.