Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? (1781 Views)

When Your Female Friend Is Fond Of Pressing Your Boobs... / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
i once did it when i was still an amature. now, i don mature. i swear, will never try it again. even the so called friends wil use it against you. they wil discuss you.
Re: Why Are Guys Fond Of Telling Their FRIENDS About Their Sexuality With Their GF? by sheunflexy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
You wouldn't dare that if you are serious with the girl, no sense in doing that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ideal To Beg For Love? / Why Short Men Are Better In Bed / What Re Your New-year Resolution(s), As Pertains The Opp. Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.