Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (16856 Views)

EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2015
hopilo:
Story story. APC and lies. Akpabio is hale and hearty, and expected that Attah's action long ago because it is always a sign for him to know the direction of the elections. This is the third person Attah is raising the hand, the other two Udoma Bob Ekarika and Udoedeghe failed immediately the were endorsed by Attah, Umana Umana will follow suit.

What if it's true? I will come and quote you again later after the governor's recovery from the collapse. Enquire before you comment because not everything is a propaganda, just the way your president thought that Chibok girl's news was a propaganda for weeks and didn't take action.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Why United Kingdom? So no Nigeria Hospital and Doctors can treat him?

Hmmmmm.! I wish him well.!
me too, I wish him dead!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 6:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Why United Kingdom? So no Nigeria Hospital and Doctors can treat him?

Hmmmmm.! I wish him well.!
RIP to him
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hopilo: 6:06am On Mar 23, 2015
SammyHoe:

What if it's true? I will come and quote you again later after the governor's recovery from the collapse. Enquire before you comment because not everything is a propaganda, just the way your president thought that Chibok girl's news was a propaganda for weeks and didn't take action.

Quote me again and again if it is a lie ooo? don't forget to quote me in both cases.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hopilo: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
I want to c ur face whn dey confirm its nt a lie angry
also want to see my face if it is confirmed to be lies
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Which Akpabio are they talking about?

I met my boss and Godswill Akpabio lastnight at transcorp hilton where they had a brief business meeting.

APC and lies are like bread and butter.

I saw and greeted the working governor by myself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by shurlermoz(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Abasi nbok! Why didn't they rush him to the uncommon stadia for an uncommon healing?!

When we are saying the stadia is the least of the masses worries una dey open eyes, has he built a world class hospital there will be no need to rush him or people from the state to UK.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Wisdytech(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
CAN THIS BE TRUE?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by reaky(m): 7:18am On Mar 23, 2015
That's d new trend

Slumps die fit follow

But make una no kill am oO
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2015
rUSHED TO LONDON hospital, abeg wey dat one dey for naija?
abi london na naija backyrd or frontage?
people dey o........
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by koredeolanrewaju(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Y U.K hospital and not Nig. U see their madness.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by kamalas628: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by ngoziiwenofu1: 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
God will grant him speedy recovery. The stress is too much.

Vote PDP
Vote GEJ
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Nah....he is not dead!

Dont wish a fellow human like you death.

hope4nigeria:
RIP to him
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015

hope4nigeria:
me too, I wish him dead!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:

AFRICA!!! This same people wish Buhari death and you r not saying anything, now you r ranting. RIP to him I repeat.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015

lipsrsealed

hope4nigeria:
me too, I wish him dead!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Why not try to be different? You dont wish people death. its unfair.!

hope4nigeria:
AFRICA!!! This same people wish Buhari death and you r not saying anything, now you r ranting. RIP to him I repeat.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Nah....he is not dead!

Nah, he wish Buhari death! What do you have to say to that?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Dear, that is Buhari! Did Buhari retaliated by wishing him death back?

NO!!! If Buhari has retaliated, he would have been implicated. Because people will say Buhari has a hand in what is happening to him now.

When your enemy die like you wish them, who will rejoice with you when your success show?

hope4nigeria:
Nah, he wish Buhari death! What do you have to say to that?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by ElFenomeno1: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2015
EdCure:
He will receive news of Buhari's victory on his sick bed.

He can decide to remain on exile to enjoy his loot till we bundle him in a home-bound crate to give account of his "uncommon" looting.

Spot on.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Dear, that is Buhari! Did Buhari retaliated by wishing him death back?

NO!!! If Buhari has retaliated, he would have been implicated. Because people will say Buhari has a hand in what is happening to him now.

When your enemy die like you wish them, who will rejoice with you when your success show?

thanks I reverse my statement.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Thanks love.

hope4nigeria:
thanks I reverse my statement.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by oluspencer(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
God has a way of doing things... All of them saying buhari his old and sick
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hope4nigeria(m): 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Thanks love.

love uhh!!! kiss lol
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah.

hope4nigeria:
love uhh!!! kiss lol
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Dont mind those foolish politicians jare....na to run go UK if small thing do them......Whats stopping them from repairing our hospitals and put them in good functions?

I wish him well sha.

shurlermoz:
Abasi nbok! Why didn't they rush him to the uncommon stadia for an uncommon healing?!

When we are saying the stadia is the least of the masses worries una dey open eyes, has he built a world class hospital there will be no need to rush him or people from the state to UK.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by MrEverest(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
kstyle2:
Get well soon. The most hardworking pdp govnor.
Haba, you should know that this is nothing but a baseless propaganda of lies by APC!!!
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by mrmetoo1: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2015
MrEverest:
Haba, you should know that this is nothing but a baseless propaganda of lies by APC!!!

This has nothing to do with APC. I don't trust this newspunch, they write rubbish about both parties
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by boujaye: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Sirniyeh:

The Akwa Ibom State Governor, Godwill Akpabio
reportedly collapsed yesterday at a function in the
state and rushed to an undisclosed hospital in the
United Kingdom, newspunch.org has exclusively
learnt.

This is following the defection of former governor
of the State, Victor Obong Attah from the ruling
Peoples Democratic Party to the opposition All
Progressives Congress. Attah publicly endorsed the
APC candidates in the State, despite being a BoT
member of PDP

Since the governor’s collapse, his close aides,
family members and the Peoples Democratic
Party, PDP has been keeping the news from the
reach of the media. But, a source, close to the
governor, but who pleaded anonymity confided in
newspunch.org that the governor collapsed
yesterday and had since be rushed to an
undisclosed UK hospital

Developing report…. details later.

www.newspunch.org/breaking-gov-akpabio-collapses-rushed-to-uk-hospital/

Punch newspaper again? to hell with your report. when Buhari was rushed to UK for medical attention, did punch report it? did you not transform it to chatham house visitation?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by iamrealdeji(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2015
abokikhalifa:
after him don chop oil money abi..well, I just pity akwa ibom pple sha the man just dey do road like say na road dem go chop... No job creation, 80 percent of youth still dreving keke up nd down feeling like a boss... If u father, uncle, brother or relation is not a politician in that state na hunger go kill you.... But the state get good roads sha grin
Yeah,they get very good roads,but hungry stomach with beautiful streets,everywhere go just dey vex you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) / Osun Poll Protest: Pdp Chiefs ‘mentally Unstable’ –aregbesola / After Attempted Arrest, EFCC Invites Okupe Over Cyber Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.