Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital (16850 Views)

EFCC Detains Ex-Governor Akpabio Again Over Alleged Multi-Billion Naira Fraud / BREAKING NEWS: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To London Hospital / BREAKING: Akala Collapses, Rushed To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by armstrong82: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who is onyeka onwenu's husband?
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by Olayinka8793(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
masterpower:
Which Akpabio are they talking about?

I met my boss and Godswill Akpabio lastnight at transcorp hilton where they had a brief business meeting.

APC and lies are like bread and butter.

I saw and greeted the working governor by myself.
ok we yaf notice u,now go back and be soaking your garri and groundnut.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hopilo: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2015
SammyHoe:

What if it's true? I will come and quote you again later after the governor's recovery from the collapse. Enquire before you comment because not everything is a propaganda, just the way your president thought that Chibok girl's news was a propaganda for weeks and didn't take action.
Guy am still waiting for you to come back and quote me. Akpabio that is suppose to be recuperating in UK hospital officially received Rivers deputy governor back to PDP fold. Don't be gullible.
Re: Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital by hopilo: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
sophtaf:
I want to c ur face whn dey confirm its nt a lie angry
Galfriend am still waiting for you to see my face ooo. Akpabio that is suppose to be recuperating in UK hospital officially received Rivers deputy governor back to PDP fold. Don't be gullible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Bars 124 Political Parties From Participating In 2023 Elections / Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Vessel With 566 Containers Berths At Onne Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.