Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

No Girl Is Worth Fighting For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For (4854 Views)

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Blackett:
Carry what?

your mouth
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

boujaye
Ofure obhiaba.
Wé ki bho?
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
So you won't fight for your wife, girlfriend. Sister, or any other female relative??

I certainly would fight for any girl

Except a prostitute
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ofure obhiaba.
Wé ki bho?

A little
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

A little
A little? What's up?
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
brito:

what happened?
[size=14pt] Check yourself well and find the fault. [/size]

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Cowards say: no girl is worth fighting for undecided
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Check yourself well and find the fault. [/size]
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by babyfaceafrica: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Cowards say: no girl is worth fighting for undecided
I belive the OP has a point ,the problem is that he generalized,why should I fight for a troublemaker?,why should I fight for a cheat?, why should I fight for a noise maker?,why should I fight for a sassy and saucy lady?...A lot of men have suffered for their lady and what do they get in return..betrayal...I dont just like generalization that's where the OP missed it

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Yeah! It happens alot that a guy losing is life because of a girl alot had happened which i know well, someone just needs to pray hard for someone not to experience such. [/font] [/size][/color] [/i][/quote]

Broz i ve passion for Personal Guard buh wen its female matter leave dat 1 out....
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by justmag(m): 12:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetyie:
even when your sisters are raped by a person u know?
*just saying though

that won't be a fight...it would be MURDER.... angry
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2015
brito:
Una no dey sleep? naijaboiy, d1ck, AgapeCharis, LewisO, menix , blackett.
if una go vigil the next minute na to sleep.
Blackett no carry your near me o.

Nah u wey b our Oga we dey guard, so no sleep until u ve dispersed us.....
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2015
menix:

Nah u wey b our Oga we dey guard, so no sleep until u ve dispersed us.....

Go and sleep!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 12:22am On Mar 23, 2015
brito:

Go and sleep!

After u maam!!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I belive the OP has a point ,the problem is that he generalized,why should I fight for a troublemaker?,why should I fight for a cheat?, why should I fight for a noise maker?,why should I fight for a sassy and saucy lady?...A lot of men have suffered for their lady and what do they get in return..betrayal...I dont just like generalization that's where the OP missed it

He said he won't fight for his sister or wife.
He is a coward because he'd rather call the police if his female loved one is attacked.
Nobody expects you to fight for a trouble maker or a cheat as far as a lover is concerned. But are you telling me you won't beat a man who hits your sister?
Or a man who hit your wife not because she cheated but because she had an argument with this man even if she troubled him and he hits her? If your answer is a no to any of those questions then you would be a disloyal coward in my eyes.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
menix:

After u maam!!

I am busy
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by LewisO: 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
******awkward moment***** When you try to seek attention angry but nobody seems to notice you embarassed How will you feel

tongue
you noticed him undecided
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2015
My brothers and father would beat the mitch out of a man who beats me up including my husband even if I go back to him and including any man I trouble because they expect such man to report my troubles to them and not to take it upon themselves to correct me using violence.

That's how G's roll. Any less to me is cowardly.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by babyfaceafrica: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

He said he won't fight for his sister or wife.
He is a coward because he'd rather call the police if his female loved one is attacked.
Nobody expects you to fight for a trouble maker or a cheat as far as a lover is concerned. But are you telling me you won't beat a man who hits your sister?
Or a man who hit your wife not because she cheated but because she had an argument with this man even if she troubled him and he hits her? If your answer is a no to any of those questions then you would be a disloyal coward in my eyes.
I understand women like men who will stand up for them everytime..to me standing up is more than been physical...to ur questions above..I ont have an answer naw...cos I have never experienced such....mind you I date my type...the easy going ones
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ligopedro: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Jlakeside:
U don reach here again ... Na auto post u dey do Bcoz hav been seeing this ya weird pic in every topic...
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by naijaboiy: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
My brothers and father would beat the mitch out of a man who beats me up including my husband even if I go back to him and including any man I trouble because they expect such man to report my troubles to them and not to take it upon themselves to correct me using violence.

That's how G's roll. Any less to me is cowardly.
What if a lady should slap your brother? I hope you will fight her too?

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by OKNkanu(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2015
No bro.... you're wrong..... shit happens!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by pinkycute(f): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy Good boi wink

Prixus:

you noticed him undecided
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

What if a lady should slap your brother? I hope you will fight her too?

I would knock the stupid out of her grin

And I have done. My brother came home once covered in scratches and I asked who did that and the min he said her name I took a rolling pin and transformed the biatch's face! I hid for weeks so I dnt get arrested. True story. I'm loyal to the core. No questions asked I'm team family.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2015
brito:

I am busy

U work in a Coal Mine?
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by menix(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

But are you telling me you won't beat a man who hits your sister?

So if my wife had an argument wiv my neigbour nd locks his shirt nd gets a slap 4 dat i should go fight 4 dat stupidity, y on earth wuld she go lock a fellow man's shirt.

I also laugh at d saying ur family will descend on any man wo lays his hand on u, com muscle get respect where bullet dey oo...
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
menix:

So if my wife had an argument wiv my neigbour nd locks his shirt nd gets a slap 4 dat i should go fight 4 dat stupidity, y on earth wuld she go lock a fellow man's shirt.

I also laugh at d saying ur family will descend on any man wo lays his hand on u, com muscle get respect where bullet dey oo...

Lol ok well I'm glad I'm not your wife or sister.
And you think they don't have bullets
Look some people are scared to die while others will die for their purpose so if protecting my love one is the way I die then for me that's fine. If that man slaps your wife yes you should slap the fool.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:

If your father wasn't so _stupid to forget to use a condom, or rather, if your whorish mother had rather given your _idiot father a _blowjob and your mom swallowed, we wouldn't have you as the pathetic mistake they made.

Boy, insults don't get to me. And I'm as nasty as they come.

Stay the fvck away from my mentions. You are not even on the 10th level below me. . .

Engaging you further is therefore, a waste of my valuable time.
grin Its funny how you just narrated the circumstances regarding your birth, so disgusting you vapid slubberdegullion. Now let me help you better.

You conductor of a father had _raped the sexworker that you call your mum and she gave birth to a miserable pathetic slug like you, and your _stupid self instead of being an happiness object to her, it was negative because you Father is a conductor and a ra.pist; your mother never loved you and I can remember her last word for you before her demise.

You will not prosper
You will die an untimely death
All the things you work hard for will be in vain
Anguish and despair will be your portion
Your life will never be meaningful to you
You will be as unfortunate as the devil
You shall never find the mercy of God
You will remain like this for the rest of your life except of course if God pity your situation and grant you a death wish!

And you will rot in hell fire thereafter. You don't know who you're dealing with, I'll always be around here because of you and i'll be your worst nightmare, your nemesis..... Scumbag
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Dick I really can't believe your a Muslim.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by EddyBlingzz(m): 6:41am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

So what, is there any rule against it undecided
There doesn't have to be. you should be old enough to know by now that not every thought is worth a thread.

so how has your affirmation of your resolve not to fight for any woman impacted positively on the life of anyone who has viewed this thread?

i think you are seeking for attention.
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Dick I really can't believe your a Muslim.
I'm a Muslim, a very religious one at that.

Do you have any reason to doubt itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Like Short Girls / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.