Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

No Girl Is Worth Fighting For - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For (4840 Views)

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2015
D1ck:
I'm a Muslim, a very religious one at that.

Do you have any reason to doubt itcheesy

I comment my reserve undecided
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

I comment my reserve undecided
Lol, I know what you're thinking. I'm no bad person, I just hate it when people ridicule or trample on their counterpart unnecessarily.

Come to think of it, why on earth will a sane human being will always get irritated at the other peeps and insult them like he is feeding them. Had it been he hadn't tried it with me, I'd had stayed in my lane but he has trespassed his boundary and I'll make sure he stop it.

I swear to God Almighty who created Heaven and Earth that I will not stop cursing him till he stop insulting people.

Besides that, I'm a very nice guy...grin
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by 2dice(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Mehn this thread is as Hot as Hell
This is what i call Bars4Bars
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2015
EddyBlingzz:
There doesn't have to be. you should be old enough to know by now that not every thought is worth a thread.

so how has your affirmation of your resolve not to fight for any woman impacted positively on the life of anyone who has viewed this thread?

i think you are seeking for attention.

would seeking attention give me a job? or pay the bills?

what do I need anyone's attention for for crying out loud... I post what I want to see if anyone shares the same views with me

whoever doesn't should just keep his distance, simple
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy Good boi wink

*smiles* worgly girl grin
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2015
menix:

U work in a Coal Mine?

Good morning!
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

I do, but what if I go physical and sth bad happens to me at the end?

Tell me ,what point have I proven
oky, I get. But it shouldn't be that you wouldn't attempt to make an effort of some sort
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
hajruna:
oky, I get. But it shouldn't be that you wouldn't attempt to make an effort of some sort

attempts yes,but not physical

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Cowards say: no girl is worth fighting for undecided

keep lying to yourself
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I belive the OP has a point ,the problem is that he generalized,why should I fight for a troublemaker?,why should I fight for a cheat?, why should I fight for a noise maker?,why should I fight for a sassy and saucy lady?...A lot of men have suffered for their lady and what do they get in return..betrayal...I dont just like generalization that's where the OP missed it

people misunderstood my view... the wise ones however got it point blank

The character girls put up at times makes me wonder if they are in fact worth a mans single joule of energy,worry or stress
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

He said he won't fight for his sister or wife.
He is a coward because he'd rather call the police if his female loved one is attacked.
Nobody expects you to fight for a trouble maker or a cheat as far as a lover is concerned. But are you telling me you won't beat a man who hits your sister?
Or a man who hit your wife not because she cheated but because she had an argument with this man even if she troubled him and he hits her? If your answer is a no to any of those questions then you would be a disloyal coward in my eyes.

quite frankly, you do have a point... its still open for discussion
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
My brothers and father would beat the mitch out of a man who beats me up including my husband even if I go back to him and including any man I trouble because they expect such man to report my troubles to them and not to take it upon themselves to correct me using violence.

That's how G's roll. Any less to me is cowardly.

why don't you go ahead and marry a wrestler, keep looking for trouble and wait for him to fight all your battles

my wife or anybody should be able to handle her problems, if she's smart enough to attract them in the first place
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by ifex370(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
D1ck:
grin Its funny how you just narrated the circumstances regarding your birth, so disgusting you vapid slubberdegullion. Now let me help you better.

You conductor of a father had _raped the sexworker that you call your mum and she gave birth to a miserable pathetic slug like you, and your _stupid self instead of being an happiness object to her, it was negative because you Father is a conductor and a ra.pist; your mother never loved you and I can remember her last word for you before her demise.

You will not prosper
You will die an untimely death
All the things you work hard for will be in vain
Anguish and despair will be your portion
Your life will never be meaningful to you
You will be as unfortunate as the devil
You shall never find the mercy of God
You will remain like this for the rest of your life except of course if God pity your situation and grant you a death wish!

And you will rot in hell fire thereafter. You don't know who you're dealing with, I'll always be around here because of you and i'll be your worst nightmare, your nemesis..... Scumbag

Oga abeg na... grin

this is too much
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: No Girl Is Worth Fighting For by happyjuliet(f): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Likewise d Men undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background / Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / Observation, Why Do Most Igbo Ladies Have Strong Ass...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.