Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) (71422 Views)

We Will Remain Grateful To Abacha Family – Governor Dickson / DSS Finally Redeploys Marilyn Oga To Borno Command And Control Center!!! / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Olodo rabata! grin grin grin

IBB was Brigaier General when he became Head of State in 1985.

And how many years did IBB serve as a military head of state before retiring as a 4 star General?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Liar. Idiagbon and Babangida, the Chief of Staff Supreme Headquarters and the Chief of Army Staff respectively were brigadier generals. I still have a magazine of Newswatch of 1988. Babangida promoted himself immediately.

Your mother is a hoe for you calling your father's paymaster a liar
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

20mths of despotic rule and you expect him to promote himself to a full General?

How many years did IBB and Abacha serve in office|?

Make una dey try get sense.

Tajus
Child, the issue here is not whether or not Babangida and Abacha spent 8 and 5 years respectively to make their promoting themselves to full generals deserved, but the number of months they spent before promoting themselves. On this, Babangida, a brigadier general was a more fraud than Abacha, a liuetenant general.

6 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

You no get sense at all or you are deliberately derailing your argument.

The argument here is that Abacha was the officer that went on Radio Nigeria to broadcast the overthrow of Buhari.

We are not talking about 1975 coup you autistic phuck head but the coup of 1985!

Orue, were you expecting Buhari to make the speech? Was he part of the coup to have known what made the coupists carry out the coup?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Riodiao(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
A CALL ON THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PEOPLE OF RIVERS STATE
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY
ENGR TELE IKURU.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE
IN RESPECT OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS

My dear People of Rivers State, I bring you honest and sincere greetings.

Today, I address you out of the fullness of my heart. Recall that in December 2013, out of extreme loyalty to my Boss and friend, I joined the All Progressives congress (APC) along with other then disillusioned Rivers People.

Ever since, as the true nature and motives of APC are unveiled, I have continued to twist and turn in extreme mental and emotional agony. The more I struggle to belong,the more the Rivers man in me rejects the APC. After carefully studying, interacting and analyzing the leadership of the party, I have come to the sad conclusion that the APC is a party of rebels, insurgents and anarchists, clothed in robes of pretense and deceit. APC is a party founded on deception and it thrives on unholy propaganda and falsehood.

I therefore, on behalf of my teaming supporters, and my humble self denounce the APC and we all jointly and severally resign our membership of the APC.

My dear people of Rivers State, we of this generation will not in good conscience expect forgiveness and compassion from our forebears, posterity, and the spirit of our unborn generations if it is recorded in the annals of history that after 48 Years of Rivers people supporting leaders from all other parts of this country with our votes and resources, we were the same that witch hunted and hounded down the very first ever President from this region, granted us by providence. I wash my hands off this treachery.

In the light of the above, I wish to urge all My Supporters, the Good People of Rivers State to join hands with other well meaning Nigerians to massively vote for President GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN (GCFR) and the Transformation Agenda that has brought so much relief and succor to the greatest number of Nigerians. I also urge allRivers People to vote for Chief Barr Nyesom Wike (CON), who has shown by his antecedents, track records and boundless capabilities that he will deliver good governance to the People of Rivers State.

Thank You and God Bless You All Abundantly.

Engr Tele Ikuru

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by atlwireles: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC maggots always lying about simple facts.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Orue, were you expecting Buhari to make the speech? Was he part of the coup to have known what made the coupists carry out the coup?

Fool.

The reason we are discussing the coup of 1985 is because Abacha who happens to be behind Buhari in the pic posted by OP was the same individual to read the riot act on Buhari's regime in 1985.

The mumu Buhari will later shamelessly serve under his junior and the same officer that conspired to boot him permanently out of office.

Till this day, your shameless Buhari is ever so grateful for the life line Abacha extended him in heading the PTF that he has since forgotten that Abacha booted him out of office and to the point that your Buhari still wants everyone to believe that Abacha was not koworpt!

This man buhari is a shameless hustler and no different from the sycophants that surrounded Abacha!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Child, the issue here is not whether or not Babangida and Abacha spent 8 and 5 years respectively to make their promoting themselves to full generals deserved, but the number of months they spent before promoting themselves. On this, Babangida, a brigadier general was a more fraud than Abacha, a liuetenant general.

You dare call your messiah's benefactor Abacha a fraud?

You janjawiids fail to recollect that Buhari swears with Abacha's name.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by DanielPop(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari standing in the front with Brigadier General Sani Abacha standing behind him.

Buhari had the chance to promote himself to full star General but did not. The man Buhari is an epitome of HONESTY. He believes in merit. IBB and Abacha promoted themselves to full star general the moment they seized power.

So why did Buhari say Abacha did not steal from Nigeria even when billions of USD/ Euros etc are being returned to NIgeria?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by REMMEI(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
I JUST LOVE ABACHA'S RAY BAN..

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by beelon1020(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by goldman777: 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
president jonathan was never a leader,charity begins at home is a popular saying but leadership clearly lacks in d home of gej were his wife speaks venomously without caution of d implications on d person of d president,gejs association non credible personalities like d niger delta militants asari dokubo,american wanted drug baron buruji kashamu,d only illiterate govnor fayose and other violent enemies of d public and state like massob,opc etc makes dis most degrading.its obvious dat after years of destructive terrorism overlooked were millions of lives and billions of properties have been destroyed,gej decided to use dis crises as a political game of 6wks to garner support of his re election,it obvious jonathan is not a leader because d security and protection of lives and property of comes first and not last has jonathan has put it,the horse before d cart.the time for change has come ,d time for change is now
sai buhari lets march for buhari march 28

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by stigman(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Just shut up. The ones that came after him promoted themselves to five star general within short period of time after seizing power. Abdulsallam was a Major General and became a full star general within seven months.

Ode oshi!

Olodo name them

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
GMB with Abacha behind him
GMB has been a clear and present threat to Nigeria's democracy.

He will lose for the FOURTH time, as usual . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by hola106(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
All I knw s dat buhari must win by d grace of God

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Nicepoker(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:
Major General Muhammadu Buhari standing in the front with Brigadier General Sani Abacha standing behind him.

Buhari had the chance to promote himself to full star General but did not. The man Buhari is an epitome of HONESTY. He believes in merit. IBB and Abacha promoted themselves to full star general the moment they seized power.
ur senses are on vacation I swear.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
goldman777:
president jonathan was never a leader,charity begins at home is a popular saying but leadership clearly lacks in d home of gej were his wife speaks venomously without caution of d implications on d person of d president,gejs association non credible personalities like d niger delta militants asari dokubo,american wanted drug baron buruji kashamu,d only illiterate govnor fayose and other violent enemies of d public and state like massob,opc etc makes dis most degrading.its obvious dat after years of destructive terrorism overlooked were millions of lives and billions of properties have been destroyed,gej decided to use dis crises as a political game of 6wks to garner support of his re election,it obvious jonathan is not a leader because d security and protection of lives and property of comes first and not last has jonathan has put it,the horse before d cart.the time for change has come ,d time for change is now
sai buhari lets march for buhari march 28

You are used to fiat. You are used to be herded like cattle by the whip.

You recognize authority only if it comes with a whip!

I don't blame you. It is ingrained in your upbringing where your parents had to foster good behavior on you through the cane.

This is why you only respect brute force.

We are in the 21st century. WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION and delineation of duties and responsibilities. Gone are the days of a "wise" and all knowing King to oversee all aspect of your life.

Gone are the days of a paternalistic govt who will teleguide every aspect of your life.

We are a democracy and our leaders must be democrats and most importantly we must act like democrats and not like plebs!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by tellmemore15: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
GMB with Abacha behind him

buhari has truly never been an oga to anybody. even his second in command Idiagbo was his boss when he was head of state.
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by appini: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari will only be remembered for the atrocities he committed Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by vooks: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
I like GMB but I know he is losing...
That feeling you get looking at a terminally ill close friend approaching they death

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Asuokaa: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

this moved me cause that man has integrity

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by nagoma(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:
And he will later come and serve under his junior who happened to be the same one that read the coup speech on his failed regime.

You think he was serving Abacha , but others think he was serving Nigeria , and as always , he did it very well and with integrity.

3 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Empredboy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

20mths of despotic rule and you expect him to promote himself to a full General?

How many years did IBB and Abacha serve in office|?

Make una dey try get sense.

Tajus
Bro u dnt knw who is agueing with u. Plz let relate like intelletuals. If IBB spent 8yrs to become full general, abacha spent 8yrs plus 5yrs as u said to become general, then y did abubarkar abdulsalam use just less than a yr to become general?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO can't you pass your message across mildly & respectfully? Must you add insults to everything you say? Hian!
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
To show how truly clueless Buhari as a soldier was :

Buhari claims never to be part of the 1983 coup that overthrew Shagari. He claimed ignorance of the coup i.e. to say that Buhari as a Maj. General was unaware of a plot to overthrow his commander and chief.

Fast-forward 20mths after Shagari's ouster and Buhari's dismal despotic regime, Buhari is still ignorant that a coup is about to be staged to get rid of him. The pic below was at most a few months before Buhari's ouster with one of the prominent figures behind that plot in it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239292_wyi6fewwaed6drxqeuimre9b_jpeg0ebbd3c22a193f96077253f9369562eb

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by nagoma(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
appini:
Buhari will only be remembered for the atrocities he committed Nigeria

What about the Greatest disaster called GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
'Birds of the same feathers flock together' General!!!
Is this why GEJ is close to Alamieyeseigha and that Buruji man?

4 Likes

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by visalo: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is a man that want to manage Nigeria my beloved country. A man who has attained both lower and upper positions of this country, yet he could not manage to set up a well doing business that would have employ a lot of nigetian youths and enable him to raised ordinary 27millions naira for his applicant form. Instead he went to borrowed, while the wife was busy donating 130millions naira to some group. Buhari Nigeria is too big for you

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by otunbadan(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Just shut up. The ones that came after him promoted themselves to five star general within short period of time after seizing power. Abdulsallam was a Major General and became a full star general within seven months.

Ode oshi!

Abdulsallam was a Lt.Gen,
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by sammieblaize: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

So you expected him to promote himself from Maj. General to a 4 start full General within 20months skipping Lt. General?

Una get sense at all?

guy yakubu gowon lt.Col to Gen immediately

1 Like

Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by GBTYO: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Empredboy:
Bro u dnt knw who is agueing with u. Plz let relate like intelletuals. If IBB spent 8yrs to become full general, abacha spent 8yrs plus 5yrs as u said to become general, then y did abubarkar abdulsalam use just less than a yr to become general?

Did Abdullsalam become an Officer of the Nigerian Army in 1998?
Re: General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool.

The reason we are discussing the coup of 1985 is because Abacha who happens to be behind Buhari in the pic posted by OP was the same individual to read the riot act on Buhari's regime in 1985.

The mumu Buhari will later shamelessly serve under his junior and the same officer that conspired to boot him permanently out of office.

Till this day, your shameless Buhari is ever so grateful for the life line Abacha extended him in heading the PTF that he has since forgotten that Abacha booted him out of office and to the point that your Buhari still wants everyone to believe that Abacha was not koworpt!

This man buhari is a shameless hustler and no different from the sycophants that surrounded Abacha!
Receive sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu / Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.