Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (16776 Views)

Another Nigerian Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend, Says "I Love Him" / Girl Thanks A Guy Who Paid Her For Sex (Photo) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

I will let this slide
Watch ur tongue next time cool
Sori kittykat.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
kaya09:

Sori kittykat.
Did u just call me kitty-cat?? grin
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by OKNkanu(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
........... And my Secondary School teacher once said to me..... ".... Boy.... you're the weirdest and most stupid person on the planet".......... Today... I realise he was wrong.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Exjoker(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
The other it was a man having sex with cars now it a lady with trees. Na wa o. When you told you had it all
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, she is human
She just has a Paraphilia called Dendrophilia

Its a sexual deviation where one is sexually attracted to trees.
Its rare but there have been accounts of people having it. They are mostly white though
Okay, now you're just being a smarty-pant. angry

Welcome to the club. grin
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okay . . . the obvious solution is to take her to see a psychiatrist. Into publish her story in a newspaper and have nairalander yab her na.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:
Atleast no std or hiv disease tongue

Whatever rocks your boat jor

atleast u wont get pregnant and it's safer

gudluck
u be dumbo eh...
u well so?
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by gudluckgreat(m): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2015
yahx:
the cure to this is senior marathon rape
grin grin
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by reaky(m): 4:30am On Mar 24, 2015
She's possess abegi
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 24, 2015
daniel9202:

u be dumbo eh...
u well so?
Must you quote me to show ur inherent stupidity??

Dumbass,that comment was sarcastic in nature and i dont believe anyone will take it serious undecided
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:

Did u just call me kitty-cat?? grin
Awww tweep,i said kittycat not kitty-cat.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 24, 2015
kaya09:

Awww tweep,i said kittycat not kitty-cat.
And what is the difference?? grin
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:

And what is the difference?? grin
the difference is in your head,my thoughts were clearly different lol
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Krasid(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
She is mentally deranged.There is no other logical explanation.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by MarvelJ: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
kitnah:

gudluck

haha exactly.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by faith2ogesco(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wch kind cd dat tree go use. angry really endtime shocked
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by eightsin(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Madness... she needs to be checked.
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Wch kind cd dat tree go use. angry really endtime shocked
9ja movie
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Fraih(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
sexually attracted to a tree! !!
this our world....wonders shall never end

yesterday, it was human sleeping with ugly animals
now it's a lady sleeping with a lifeless straight TREE
WTeF! ?
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Bowaley17(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
I need to consult Orunmila on her matter...
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Vick4rill(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, she is human
She just has a Paraphilia called Dendrophilia

Its a sexual deviation where one is sexually attracted to trees.
Its rare but there have been accounts of people having it. They are mostly white though
cut the crab ma' this demonic agents always find a way to justified their weird and disgusting atitude. Lets forget about all this so called scientific facts and reason this with a common sense: what exactly can that woman gain if she commit her self to that tree?how can that tree console her broken heart? And how can reproduction take place... It sadden me alot when weird and disgusting activities are justified
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Vick4rill:
cut the crab ma' this demonic agents always find a way to justified their weird and disgusting atitude. Lets forget about all this so called scientific facts and reason this with a common sense: what exactly can that woman gain if she commit her self to that tree?how can that tree console her broken heart? And how can reproduction take place... It sadden me alot when weird and disgusting activities are justified

I didn't justify the fact that's she is in "love" with a tree, did I ?

You are attracted to ladies and you have fantasies of having sex with them. There are people that might have other sexual fantasies different from yours, but that doesn't mean that yours is superior to theirs

You have no right to label anyone a demonic agent just because their sexual construction deviates from the norm

Some people are just different, let's leave it at that......
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by EmmySparky(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chai oyinbo madness dey always dey worst...even a nigerian mad woman knows a d*ck...but this one is really extreme...and she fine sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Janet101(f): 2:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Madness

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by skykenny: 7:47am On Mar 25, 2015
kitnah:

gudluck
Can't inagine sensible person supporting this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Vick4rill(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

I didn't justify the fact that's she is in "love" with a tree, did I ?

You are attracted to ladies and you have fantasies of having sex with them. There are people that might have other sexual fantasies different from yours, but that doesn't mean that yours is superior to theirs

You have no right to label anyone a demonic agent just because their sexual construction deviates from the norm

Some people are just different, let's leave it at that......
having sexual fantasies toward a girl is normal compared to having sex with a tree...did l hear you say fantasies...... Maybe you should read the post again.the woman made it clear that she derived several orgasm from having intercous wit the tree.. How can u claim that u are not justifying this post.when you have indirectly rebuke me for condeming it.am going extra mile in this post because l want to prevent the young minds who is reading this post from thinking that this habit is normal.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by yahx(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Vick4rill:
having sexual fantasies toward a girl is normal compared to having sex with a tree...did l hear you say fantasies...... Maybe you should read the post again.the woman made it clear that she derived several orgasm from having intercous wit the tree.. How can u claim that u are not justifying this post.when you have indirectly rebuke me for condeming it.am going extra mile in this post because l want to prevent the young minds who is reading this post from thinking that this habit is normal.
I love dis quote#
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
life is a mystery y u con carry her matter for head like alabaru.her life her choice
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by Mavelshee(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
And they call us monkeys.....smh
Re: Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo by JackErnest(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mermaid spirit don posses her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Career Women Are Prone To Divorce: True? / Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I? / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.