Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) (1013 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Lyrically(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oya make you carry mat spread am soak garri make you follow me read this story.
During my secondary school days i have a friend named Lanre, Lanre is the best definition for finest because this guy fine no be small, the guy is tall and light skinned with a good charming eyes, he has been growing beard since jss3 now both of us are now in ss3 no be sey mesef no fine o but the guy fine pass. Because he is handsome, he doesn't let it get to his head because he is humble,down to heart and friendly, he can even prostrate for a chicken and that is why i need your advice to help him.
Now to the main story. The problem with him is that Lanre too like woman when we are in ss3 my guy dey date three different girls, one in the school and another girl in another school and a junior student, being a good friend i used to advice him to desist from such act and stick to a girl because having more than a girlfriend is deadly if one of them get to find out she fit kill you but my guy won't listen, he will say guy you no sharp o don't you know King Solomon in the bible has 300 wives and 700 concubines ni! and still God dey bless him, with this word he go just render me speechless and i'll be nodding my head like agama lizard.
On a faithful day during our last football match as a passing out graduate of our school, i am not among the ones playing ball because i was chatting with a girl and they beg me to help them watch over their belongings as they play ball, because of the girl wey put mouth join sey make i help them watch their belongings so that we can talk. Now my guy was busy playing football and sweating profusely when one of his girlfriend showed up where i was sitting, as God is a miracle worker, the moment i saw the girl that same moment, Lanre's phone started ringing in his pocket where he hung his trouser because i was busy talking to a girl, i told Lanre's girlfriend to help him pick the call and tell the caller that he is busy.
The girl picked the call alas! the caller is lanre's girlfriend from another school to cut the story short both girls started raining abusive word on each other on the phone while i watch with my mouth wide open because i know one day something like this will happen, choi! yawa don gas!
As the match ended my guy wey neva sabi wetin happen dey come with smile on his face and even he dey sing as e dey come i tried to warn him but I'm still chatting with this girl. As my guy tried to hug his girl he received a double barrel resounding slap from her with got everybody by surprise by i wasn't surprised because i know he deserves more than that, the girl rain abusive words on him which hurts and mutter some words which sounds like curse.
Now my guy is in one of the top university in Nigeria without a girlfriend because no girl is falling for him like before and to make matter worse his room mate is a gay and the gay guy always try to seduce my guy.
Done mind my grammar if i throw bomb o we still dey learn english. The question is do you think the curse is working on my guy?
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
ok
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by ronald4lif(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
I didn't read, sorry. That's because I don't believe in st*pid curses.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Lyrically(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin now abeg advice i promise to buy red bull 4 you
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by chimerase2: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
op shey na advice u dey find?
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Lyrically(m): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
chimerase2:
op shey na advice u dey find?
na advice o
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Extom(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Are you sure the girl didn't place a curse on you also, that you will never be able to construct an easy-to-read essay, owing to the fact that you were friends with him, and couldn't let her know he was being frisky behind her? undecided

#JustWondering
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
When he heard double barrel slap:

Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well I have no advice for you....because I don't believe in anything called CURSE...good luck..m
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Curses are real. But not for some childish stuff as these.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by gbagaunfreak(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Curses could be real, most especially coming from a lady u disvirgined angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Lyrically(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Extom:
Are you sure the girl didn't place a curse on you also, that you will never be able to construct an easy-to-read essay, owing to the fact that you were friends with him, and couldn't let her know he was being frisky behind her? undecided

#JustWondering
tanx man! she did not
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by viczing(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
ok

LoL
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by major466(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
**Present**
If your friend believes that he is cursed, the curse will follow him. Remember, the Law of Attraction states that what you focus on you will get. If he think negative, he will get negative. Likewise when you think positive. The best way for your friend to handle this issue is for him to look himself in the mirror and utter these words: I am Blessed. smiley
Lastly, desist from womanizing.
Re: His Ex Cursed Him(pleased Enter And Advice) by Lyrically(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
major466:
**Present**
If your friend believes that he is cursed, the curse will follow him. Remember, the Law of Attraction states that what you focus on you will get. If he think negative, he will get negative. Likewise when you think positive. The best way for your friend to handle this issue is for him to look himself in the mirror and utter these words: I am Blessed. smiley
Lastly, desist from womanizing.
God bless you broda

(1) (Reply)

(picture) Romancing The Statue / Can U Marry Or Contend With A Wife Richer Than U?? / Can He Still Go On With The Wedding Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.