Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,567 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... (942 Views)

Every Girl Mastur-bates..how True Is This Statement??? / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin

A friend of mine told me that his girlfriend told him after a fight that does he think he is the only one she is dating?.

I was confused on how to advice him.

Abeg help me with Nairaland advice.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
What a dumb thread!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Enegod(m): 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
smh
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by DeBret(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
cry No your fault...shebi na nairaland wey no dey interview you pple before letting you join nairaland....cheesy
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
What a dumb thread!

May seem dumb.

But an opinion from a third party can clarify things.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
DeBret:
cry No your fault...shebi na nairaland wey no dey interview you pple before letting you join nairaland....cheesy

And you'll probably think you're better than me abi.

Ride on.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by DeBret(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

And you'll probably think you're better than me abi.

Ride on.
free world...

Bike next bustop
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Frankdamaxx:

May seem dumb.

But an opinion from a third party can clarify things.
What other advice does he need?

Ok ok. . . She lied. He should wait until he catches her fvcking someone else.

Happy now?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Frankdamaxx(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
What other advice does he need?

Ok ok. . . She lied. He should wait until he catches her fvcking someone else.

Happy now?

Lol.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
It means he ain't shi and she can replace him. To go on many dates is her prerogative she then chooses one. Dating is not sleeping with different men it talking and going out with other men until one wants the next level which is intimacy. Unless she is already in a monogamous relationship.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This Statement, Do You Think That You Are The Only..... by hartdoctor: 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Frankdamaxx:
grin

A friend of mine told me that his girlfriend told him after a fight that does he think he is the only one she is dating?.

I was confused on how to advice him.

Abeg help me with Nairaland advice.

she's simply a ho undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways Your Ex Wants You Back / Her Blood Not Seen. / Ladies, How He bleeped You & Got Away With It (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.