Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. (37487 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / DSS Compounds & Complicates Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by san316(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
I like the analysis. but the truth is that, GMB cannot be disqualified. to be sincere, even if he is guilty for whatever he's being accused of, he can't be disqualified. even in law, certain things super cede justice. certain situation invalidate the law. issues such as a country's peace and stability.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by sexyjob(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Kakpos:
P D P DEFEATS START FROM TOMORROW!
Help yourself , decamp to PDP now!

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by sexyjob(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2015
san316:
I like the analysis. but the truth is that, GMB cannot be disqualified. to be sincere, even if he is guilty for whatever he's being accused of, he can't be disqualified. even in law, certain things super cede justice. certain situation invalidate the law. issues such as a country's peace and stability.
Help yourself, decamp to PDP now. Buhari would lose the elections and would still be disqualified invalidatinvalidating any vote he would get on Saturday, APC can give the votes to Osabande

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by powellGO: 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
APC does not have any evidence, GMB is not qualified to rule nigeria.. They are ignoring the court orders so as to use it as and avenue to cause violence after they've been defeated on saturday..APC does not have any evidence, GMB is not qualified to rule nigeria.. They are ignoring the court orders so as to use it as and avenue to cause violence after they've been defeated on saturday..APC does not have any evidence, GMB is not qualified to rule nigeria.. They are ignoring the court orders so as to use it as and avenue to cause violence after they've been defeated on saturday..
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2015
san316:

If the peace and stability of Nigeria is threatened because we are trying to uphold our constitution then so be it. At least we know that it was in defence of our constitution so bring it on!
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by san316(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2015
sexyjob:

Help yourself, decamp to PDP now. Buhari would lose the elections and would still be disqualified invalidatinvalidating any vote he would get on Saturday, APC can give the votes to Osabande

Decamp to PDP? you must be kidding me. I'm not a card carrying member of any party. all I want is a change from the status quo. a shift in paradigm and an end to cluelessness. it can be any other party or person but nnotpdp or gej.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2015
k4kings:
The "word" change is now a very popular word in the
mouth of many people, and sincerely speaking, I love
change. But my question is, does the APC as a party
really understand the true meaning of the "word"
change? Americans preached change and presented
Obama (as the first black to ever rule America). What
has the APC brought to us? Fashola, Adams, Rochas,
Ameachi would have made more meaning to us, not
Buhari.
GEJ is certainly not the best as we all know that there
is no perfect human being on earth, but Buhari is not
an option, because he does not have the capacity to
change anything. The world we live can only be made
better with "brain" and "Biro" not with bullet and gun
which is what Buhari presents. Buhari is not just
uneducated, but he also does not have interest in
education. I say this with dew respect to him and his
age. Buhari left office over thirty years ago, yet in his
spare time, he never did anything to improve himself
educationally. Even OBJ after ruling for eight years
still went and improved himself. Nigerian Youths, pls
THINK!!! I say whatever I say without sentiment nor
biased mind, but through proper analysis of the
truth. Putting an old wine in a new bottle does not
make it a new wine... Nigerians please THINK!!!
Buhari is not the "change" we need, he's just hungry
for power. Talking about corruption, I have my doubts
about his sincerity too. Buhari is being sponsored by
one of the "most" corrupt leaders in Nigeria history;
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How is he going to fight
corruption if he's been backed by such people. (I
know that many people are going react to this post,
and I'm waiting). Buhari in his first bid to elected as
ptesident in 2003, criticized OBJ as a corrupt leader,
and the same Buhari still claiming to be a "corruption
fighter" was bold enough to tell the world on CNN
that that same OBJ has endorsed him. Where is his
integrity?
I'll pause here, but let me add this: education does
not have a substitute, and I doubt if a man that is not
interested in self-education can provide for
another!!!

Seconded
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by san316(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
mikeansy:

If the peace and stability of Nigeria is threatened because we are trying to uphold our constitution then so be it. At least we know that it was in defence of our constitution so bring it on!

I sorry for you rowboat. I'm not the judge and neither are you. we are both spectators that have little or no influence on the way things are run in the country. I only express my views on those issues. won't be the first time the law is skskewed due to other considerations.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by chronique(m): 8:33am On Mar 24, 2015
This is what I've been trying to explain to people but they don't seem to get it. May God not let us go down this path.
Flets:
If by the slimmest chance Buhari survives tomorrow and wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Toktee(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
dipo1234:
He stands disqualified!!!
after today,you will be disappointed
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Your sudden change is really affecting you. Were you not part of the school of thought that Buhari has achieved the minimum educational qualification owning to his military education. How come you are like this...

this comment is directed to barcanista. But i went to respond to it.

Yes he was once a supporter of GMB as am a supporter of GEJ. But the different between wise men & foo.lish men is in their ability to repond to a “discovered“ falsehood. He discovered that APC is built on lies, propaganda & falsehood and re aranged his priority (like Tele River State Deputy Governor also discovered and took a dive too.)

I respect barcanista‘s courage and integrity. He is a man, i mean a REAL MAN!

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by realest247(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by the slimmest chance Buhari survives tomorrow and wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

You are a Great thinker Bro, keep it up. Nigerians should learn from masterpiece like this in fairness. I know we think like a third world country, but I pray for the Lord grant us swiftly the wisdom we need to make the right decision @ this 11st hour.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

Your sudden change is really affecting you. Were you not part of the school of thought that Buhari has achieved the minimum educational qualification owning to his military education. How come you are like this...

this comment is directed to barcanista. But i want to respond to it.

Yes he was once a supporter of GMB as i am a supporter of GEJ. If i discover any falsehood in GEJ, i will work against him as i have done against those that once deceived us.

The different between wise men & foo.lish men is in their ability to repond to a “discovered“ falsehood. To make a change when it is the only option. He discovered that APC is built on lies, propaganda & falsehood and he re aranged his priority (like Tele, River State Deputy Governor also discovered and took a dive too.)

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
this comment is directed to barcanista. But i went to respond to it.

Yes he was once a supporter of GMB as am a supporter of GEJ. But the different between wise men & foo.lish men is in their ability to repond to a “discovered“ falsehood. He discovered that APC is built on lies, propaganda & falsehood and re aranged his priority (like Tele River State Deputy Governor also discovered and took a dive too.)

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
Buhari name is going to be on the ballot box. No court is going to disqualified Buhari. Besides the court is not ruling on the case tomorrow since the hearing has not even started
am so sure u v never been part of Nigeria‘s electoral process before. I am sure u v never gone close to any polling unit before & that convinces me to say that u r not a registered voter. Which means u dont have a voter card (TVC or PVC).

In Nigeria we dont write candidates name in ballot paper it is only the party logo u will see. How come u r talking about Buhari‘s name in BALLOT BOX? Na wa for APCheats (NL) politicians.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
The court is not ruling on the case tomorrow since the hearing has not even started
I agree with you. But the court will rule on friday by 4pm when GMB‘s counsels cant go for apeal. Watch and see the game unfold.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Jesusloveyou: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Collynzo9:
Some people say northerners are wise, smart and tactical, but it is extremely obvious that the only thing they have been using to get their way in Nigeria is threats of violence by their almajiris and drug addicted youths on standby. Just read the thread and see comments by cowards saying no judge can disqualify Buhari, not for any legal reason but because Nigeria will supposedly burn if he is disqualified.
did u think,dis election wil not hold,no prophet has ever said election wil not hold,even tbj said election wil hold,but he saw a dark cloud on election day.so if buhari is disqualify today,wil election stil hold?help gej to answer that.as apc lawyer said,that d judge wants to help gej to disrupt d election.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Raiders: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
am so sure u v never been part of Nigeria‘s electoral process before. I am sure u v never gone close to any polling unit before & that convinces me to say that u r not a registered voter. Which means u dont have a voter card (TVC or PVC).

In Nigeria we dont write candidates name in ballot paper it is only the party logo u will see. How come u r talking about Buhari‘s name in BALLOT BOX? Na wa for APCheats (NL) politicians.
ofcourse I know that a politician name is not written on the ballot paper. Anyway, Buhari is going to win on Saturday election.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
ofcourse I know that a politician name is not written on the ballot paper. Anyway, Buhari is going to win on Saturday election.
may THE GOD ALMIGHTY FORBID such a thing. GOD does not hate Nigeria. So HE wont purnish us by handing Nigeria over to GMB.

But first u should pray he survives the court case...
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Please did omenka, berem & obiagelli see this post & what is their take on it?

Just asking oh! No harm intended! Thank u
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Raiders: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
may THE GOD ALMIGHTY FORBID such a thing. GOD does not hate Nigeria. So HE wont purnish us by handing Nigeria over to GMB.

But first u should pray he survives the court case...
it seems like you don't know how the Nigerian courts work. How can a court rule on case when it has not even have any hearing on the case? The court is going to rule on the case after the election and Buhari is going to be the APC candidate for the election. God is not a politician so keep God out of politics. The best candidate is going to win and GMB is the people's choice. Nigerians are tired of 16 yrs of failed pdp rule. Didn't you see the massive turn out for our next president in Owerri yesterday? Its time for change

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Jesusloveyou: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
I agree with you. But the court will rule on friday by 4pm when GMB‘s counsels cant go for apeal. Watch and see the game unfold.
rule on a case without providing evidence,i just de laugh.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by ikwubaba: 10:28am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
Buhari name is going to be on the ballot box. No court is going to disqualified Buhari. Besides the court is not ruling on the case tomorrow since the hearing has not even started

Don't minese daft people all over NL. Case has not even started. The arguments is still on other technicalities. And there is no application of any interim injuctions here to stop him or inec. But these minions of corrupt politicians are already occuping the whole space. Better go plan your riggin strategy.
Even if the whole of SE/SS vote 100% for GEJ, it will be countered by votes from NW alone. GEJ is a toast already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
castrokins:
The Law Is An Ass, Otherwise People Like Muhammadu (Mohamed) Buhari Should Be Speaking From Jail Through Surrogates. That This Man Is Shamelessly Asking To Lead Nigeria Again Is Indicative Of Our Lack Of Progression. At My Age, I've Only Known Buhari Through Books. Unfortunately Too, All The Books On Buhari Have Painted Him A Bigot, Fanatic, Illiterate And Terrorist. A Wise Man At Buhari's Age Would Counsel As Well As Play Statesman To His Subjects.
ur book lie to u,or read without sentiment,if i also write a book,and said gej stole $20b and use it to sponsor boko haram,wil u stil love gej?don't hate because he is hausa,hate those who are corrupt,who makes u and i to suffer,
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Chigold101(m): 10:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
it seems like you don't know how the Nigerian courts work. How can a court rule on case when it has not even have any hearing on the case? The court is going to rule on the case after the election and Buhari is going to be the APC candidate for the election. God is not a politician so keep God out of politics. The best candidate is going to win and GMB is the people's choice. Nigerians are tired of 16 yrs of failed pdp rule. Didn't you see the massive turn out for our next president in Owerri yesterday? Its time for change
lolzzz. U r funny dear friend. Between 2day & saturday we have 3 days. What made you think that the court wont use these 4 days (today, wed, thurs & fri) to hear and rule on this case; considering the urgency of the case?

Take it or leave it, this case will be decided on friday and if GMB/APC‘s counsels fail to make good represantation of their clients, GMB will be disqualifed t the time they cant even approach the apeal court to appeal the judgement.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Raiders: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
ikwubaba:

Don't minese daft people all over NL. Case has not even started. The arguments is still on other technicalities. And there is no application of any interim injuctions here to stop him or inec. But these minions of corrupt politicians are already occuping the whole space. Better go plan your riggin strategy.
Even if the whole of SE/SS vote 100% for GEJ, it will be countered by votes from NW alone. GEJ is a toast already.
Bro, GEJ is not getting 100% of SS and SE votes. I am from the SS and there are millions of people like me who will not vote for GEJ because he is a failed president. Even in the SE, GEJ is not going to get 100% vote. Didn't you see the turnout for Buhari in imo state. GEJ will be lucky if he gets above 60% in SS and SE. its time for change in Nigeria and we are tired of pdp 16 yrs failed presidency.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by egobetatoday: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
onatisi:
you can't tender what you don't have . Buhari doesn't have what the law requires of him ,and he should just have sat down in his farm ,milking his cow and drinking kunnu instead of disgracing himself like this.

This is a welcome development

That means he can now go back to his 150 cows and leave our polity alone.

CERTIFICATELESS SHAMELESS OLD BLOODSUCKING DEMON

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by babestella: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Keegan:

Let's wait and see. I guess Nigerian Army is made up of only igbos and niger deltans? See your life, you will hear wen! You don't need to concern about your people elsewhere, I learnt they have been fortified and battle ready. Foolish Biafra.

If GEJ wins the elction, you can't do nothing and if APC starts the wahala, Army will crush you greedy parasitic urchins. If secession is inevitable because of this, not even your gods can stop it. This is not 1966/67/68 bro, wake up and smell the coffee, you'll be shocked at what will hit you. The Niger Deltans you have robbed and raped over the years now know better and they are wiser today. Better pray against ethnic and tribal politics, it will sink Nigeria finally.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Raiders: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz. U r funny dear friend. Between 2day & saturday we have 3 days. What made you think that the court wont use these 4 days (today, wed, thurs & fri) to hear and rule on this case; considering the urgency of the case?

Take it or leave it, this case will be decided on friday and if GMB/APC‘s counsels fail to make good represantation of their clients, GMB will be disqualifed t the time they cant even approach the apeal court to appeal the judgement.
I doubt you know how the judiciary work in Nigeria. This case is going to be decided after the elections because court cases are not rush like that in Nigeria.
Anyway, Why are you so scared of Buhari being in ballot paper since you so much believe in GEJ winning the election. It seems pdp only hope of winning the election is by getting buhari disqualified because they know Nigerians will not vote them in or allow rigging this time around.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by castrokins(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur book lie to u,or read without sentiment,if i also write a book,and said gej stole $20b and use it to sponsor boko haram,wil u stil love gej?don't hate because he is hausa,hate those who are corrupt,who makes u and i to suffer,

No Hating
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by babestella: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Raiders:
Bro, GEJ is not getting 100% of SS and SE votes. I am from the SS and there are millions of people like me who will not vote for GEJ because he is a failed president. Even in the SE, GEJ is not going to get 100% vote. Didn't you see the turnout for Buhari in imo state. GEJ will be lucky if he gets above 60% in SS and SE. its time for change in Nigeria and we are tired of pdp 16 yrs failed presidency.

What part of your bed did you wake up from? Your analysis is laughable. Even Lagos is jittery about losing their state to PDP you are there typing what you don't know. Please hold your peace, Saturday is here already.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Raiders: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2015
babestella:

What part of your bed did you wake up from? Your analysis is laughable. Even Lagos is jittery about losing their state to PDP you are there typing what you don't know. Please hold your peace, Saturday is here already.
I don't know about lagos politics because I don't live there to know the outcome of the election there. I live in the south and I am telling you that GEJ will be lucky if he gets above 60% in states SS like Rivers and Edo. He has done nothing for us or me apart from setting a university in his village and paying touts like Tompolo money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mourns The Ooni Of Ife; Shares Photo With Him / Soyinka Blasts Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings / Nigerian Nickel Discovery Is First Of Its Kind - Australian Mining Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.