Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. (37478 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / DSS Compounds & Complicates Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by sCun: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keegan:

Go ahead! We will assist you. Omugo radarada, omo lasan ekeji aja.
Who is this we you are talking about? Always hoping for backup.
Can't you guys ever do anything on your own?
If the northerners you are hoping for turn out not to be interested, what will you do after all the noise?
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Shubbylee(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by the slimmest chance Buhari survives tomorrow and wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!

BUHARI would win and NOTHING BAD would happen!! Anybody that tries to incite violence before, during, after the elections would not live to carry it out!! Nigeria would not be threatened by such comments!! And if this is your thought towards Nigeria because u're certain of GEJ's defeat, God would do u like Dog does to chicken!! Idiot!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by NDPVF(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
sCun:
Who is this we you are talking about? Always hoping for backup.
Can't you guys ever do anything on your own?
If the northerners you are hoping for turn out not to be interested, what will you do after all the noise?
it baffles how Yolobas do bank on North,for help in time of voilence.No wonder Igbos people tag them cowards.mtchwww!
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by MORNDEW(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by the slimmest chance Buhari survives tomorrow and wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

what should we do with this useless message u vomit everywhwre?
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by darlenese(f): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
folabayo1:
u need Change!! just embrace it.

What is change?
Why is buhari avoiding a debate?
Why should I vote for him?
How come he's now the messiah that will save Nija embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by castrokins(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Law Is An Ass, Otherwise People Like Muhammadu (Mohamed) Buhari Should Be Speaking From Jail Through Surrogates. That This Man Is Shamelessly Asking To Lead Nigeria Again Is Indicative Of Our Lack Of Progression. At My Age, I've Only Known Buhari Through Books. Unfortunately Too, All The Books On Buhari Have Painted Him A Bigot, Fanatic, Illiterate And Terrorist. A Wise Man At Buhari's Age Would Counsel As Well As Play Statesman To His Subjects.

5 Likes

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by folabayo1(f): 11:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
darlenese:

What is change?
Why is buhari avoiding a debate?
Why should I vote for him?
How come he's now the messiah that will save Nija embarassed
don't worry sat is here..
We shall all celebrate his victory togeda includin u.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Izontubo(m): 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wahala fit erupt for this country o...hmmmm...for those thinking that the niger deltans cant do nothing to the nigerian economy must be in lala land...some people go cry for this country when oil production stop...
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by babestella: 11:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
What kind of game is APC playing? I can't believe this. APC is a fraud, a scam that should be avoided. Ordinary school certificate? Is that why they are hiring all the SAN in Nigeria?

BTW, who owns the purported WASC result that professor Keita asked the Katsina education ministry to release. If they are sure it is Buhari's result why can't they present it to the court? Meanwhile the the guy who did the oluwole did a messy job, "Mohamed Buhari" instead of "Muhammadu Buhari"

I have seen people refused visas at the embassy because of only a mis-spelling of their names on their passport and other documents of reference. This is a serious matter and I can see APC joking with it. Hehehehe I laugh in 12 D.

Please the court should do the needful and not disgrace our judicial system o.

4 Likes

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by darlenese(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
folabayo1:

Let God Decide that
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by darlenese(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
folabayo1:

Let God Decide that tongue
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by masterpix(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
SmartChoices:
Disqualify Buhari and see Nigeria burn to ashes.... Meanwhile... Change!!!
you must be a fool I taught the last doctor succeeded
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Dyoungstar: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Keegan:

Niger Deltans can NEVER hold Nigeria ransom. Go and do your worst, you won't live to tell. We are ready for you people. Gej must return to otuoke by 29th of May.

[size=30pt]

My good friend lemme inform you because you sounds deformed.

Gone are those days you rise and make noise and people run. If you are well educated and has collected at least your discharge certificate you should have known this.

Your bokoharam you and buhari brags around with has been flushed by army, bring more of them and see them die in cold blood.

The trouble you people are cooking you may not be able to consume when it starts.

YOU ARE PRIDING, raising shoulders you want to fight, you think we don't know you northerners plans and how you have distributed guns and machete to every family in the north to prepare for killing?

Or how you plan to cut off every access road to the east to disallow igbos from returning?

Your brother has said Nigeria will burn to ashes.

With all indication it's the AREWA (NORTH) I see burning.

My concern are those my stone heart brothers who will not listen and come home in desperate times like this. Notwithstanding, we are ready to help raze north down.
[/size]
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Robot... grin
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by omonesz: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ may not b gud enough but certainly GMB is not an option..... common in d spirit of political sportsmanship where is d place of BUHARI...... this dude I bet u can't spell CHANGE correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by folabayo1(f): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
darlenese:

Let God Decide that tongue
okay!!
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Kennywills7(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Don't insult him. He's not the only one that writes like that. Many in this NL write that way. If you have a problem with his opinion, focus on it and not on his English. After all that's not his mother tongue.
I was hoping to modify my post (my comment was to secure my space) before he quoted me, so i decided to leave it dat way and if he can't bear it then it's his headache.
I actually replied him but am yet to see him display d skills of a professor of English Language

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Keegan: 12:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Dyoungstar:

[size=30pt]

My good friend lemme inform you because you sounds deformed.

Gone are those days you rise and make noise and people run. If you are well educated and has collected at least your discharge certificate you should have known this.

Your bokoharam you and buhari brags around with has been flushed by army, bring more of them and see them die in cold blood.

The trouble you people are cooking you may not be able to consume when it starts.

YOU ARE PRIDING, raising shoulders you want to fight, you think we don't know you northerners plans and how you have distributed guns and machete to every family in the north to prepare for killing?

Or how you plan to cut off every access road to the east to disallow igbos from returning?

Your brother has said Nigeria will burn to ashes.

With all indication it's the AREWA (NORTH) I see burning.

My concern are those my stone heart brothers who will not listen and come home in desperate times like this. Notwithstanding, we are ready to help raze north down.
[/size]

Let's wait and see. I guess Nigerian Army is made up of only igbos and niger deltans? See your life, you will hear wen! You don't need to concern about your people elsewhere, I learnt they have been fortified and battle ready. Foolish Biafra.
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Kennywills7(m): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2015
deletrue:
What have you written? Are you so silly? Read your rubbish grammar and tell us this nonsense.
Read what u wrote Mr grammarian specifically the last part of your senseless post and tell me if you make any sense
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Kennywills7(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
deletrue:
What have you written? Are you so silly? Read your rubbish grammar and tell us this nonsense.
Read what u wrote Mr grammarian. Specifically the last part of your senseless post and tell me if you make any sense
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by brabus(m): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Jowonloju:
Even if Buhari lawyer, are not in court, No judge will pronounce Buhari disqualified

SMH! Is this the "Change" we're promised?

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by BraniacX(m): 12:41am On Mar 24, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] please who is "WE"?.
BTW,how do you intend to buy weapons you will use and fight us with?.
Cocoa money or groundnut oil money?

My broda, why u dey border dey reply these sheep-le abi na malu-ple sef? Them get bovine mentality and dem only fit run or gallop in the direction when them use koboko take direct them abi you don forget say most of dem no get brain to take do thinking for theirselves? Anyway, but for the fact say i know many southwestern guys wen dem born wen grow up for Niger Delta with me wen Soji and tear eye untop, i for use because of dat slowpoke wen you dey reply take generalise southwestern people to be slavishly pre-programmed pack mentality zombified robots but thank GOD say my eye open small to see say those wen no be like am plenty for southwest but dem no just dey make noise like dat empty barrel and him APC breed.
Na only non perceptive and foolish ignoramus like am go mistake we Niger Delta guys for igbos even with our many similarities with our southeast brothers because of him breed pathological hatred for igbos which obviously dey due to the bigotry subroutine for their bovine programming. Even with your obvious telltale moniker NDPVF him no fit still comprehend so abeg, no use because of am offend our many straight thinking southwest brothers oh! shocked

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by fallingsky(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by jazzydee: 1:14am On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09am On Mar 24, 2015
k4kings:
The "word" change is now a very popular word in the
mouth of many people, and sincerely speaking, I love
change. But my question is, does the APC as a party
really understand the true meaning of the "word"
change? Americans preached change and presented
Obama (as the first black to ever rule America). What
has the APC brought to us? Fashola, Adams, Rochas,
Ameachi would have made more meaning to us, not
Buhari.
GEJ is certainly not the best as we all know that there
is no perfect human being on earth, but Buhari is not
an option, because he does not have the capacity to
change anything. The world we live can only be made
better with "brain" and "Biro" not with bullet and gun
which is what Buhari presents. Buhari is not just
uneducated, but he also does not have interest in
education. I say this with dew respect to him and his
age. Buhari left office over thirty years ago, yet in his
spare time, he never did anything to improve himself
educationally. Even OBJ after ruling for eight years
still went and improved himself. Nigerian Youths, pls
THINK!!! I say whatever I say without sentiment nor
biased mind, but through proper analysis of the
truth. Putting an old wine in a new bottle does not
make it a new wine... Nigerians please THINK!!!
Buhari is not the "change" we need, he's just hungry
for power. Talking about corruption, I have my doubts
about his sincerity too. Buhari is being sponsored by
one of the "most" corrupt leaders in Nigeria history;
Bola Ahmed Tinubu. How is he going to fight
corruption if he's been backed by such people. (I
know that many people are going react to this post,
and I'm waiting). Buhari in his first bid to elected as
ptesident in 2003, criticized OBJ as a corrupt leader,
and the same Buhari still claiming to be a "corruption
fighter" was bold enough to tell the world on CNN
that that same OBJ has endorsed him. Where is his
integrity?
I'll pause here, but let me add this: education does
not have a substitute, and I doubt if a man that is not
interested in self-education can provide for
another!!!
Buhari has for long emerge the winner of his party's primary election. Let that stick in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by princejayboss: 4:11am On Mar 24, 2015
SmartChoices:

As if the only the north knows violence... The north will not know what will hit them
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2015
princejayboss:

As if the only the north knows violence... The north will not know what will hit them

Am in the westWest
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by rocoh(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
SmartChoices:

[/b]Justitia non novit patrem nec matrem, solum veritatem spectat justitia. Justice knows neither father nor mother, justice looks to truth alone.[b]

So we must sacrifice the truth and defecate on our constitution so that a person not qualified must contest?

So violence will reign because we follow justice and you want people to believe your party believes in Justice.

In case you don't know Peace is not the absence of Violence but the presence of full, quick uncompromising JUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by micrep3030(m): 6:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Gej the change we want
Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by heffem(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Seriously mallam, them use failure do u? Wetin u still dey find for Aso rock na?...... U sef try provide ur WAEC result na, make shame catch us..... If no be say people go know. I for dash u my own cos i need rabah badly....

Re: Eligibility Suit; Buhari Lawyers Complicates Case, Refuse To Tender Evidences. by Brugo(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2015
This is one case that PDP cannot afford to win. They will deliberately lose it in their best interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo) / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.