Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,490 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who's To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's To Blame? (834 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Men Are To Blame For The Type Of Women They Marry / When A Guy Sleeps With A Drunk Lady; Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's To Blame? by whitelexi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2009
She came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman. The wife was VERY upset!

"You are a disrespectful pig!" she cried.
"How dare you do this to me - a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce straight away!"

And he replied: "Hang on just a minute luv, so at least I can tell you what happened"

"Fine, go ahead", she sobbed, “but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!"

And he began:
"Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty.

She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days! So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight.

The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up I suggested a shower and while she was doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they are too tight.
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair like them.”

He took a quick breath and continued:
"She was so grateful for my understanding and help and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said

'"Please, do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?'
Re: Who's To Blame? by arramyjay: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
What a joke.
Re: Who's To Blame? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yawns!!! If the wife was such a brute, why couldn't he divorce her? He went as far as sleeping with a random girl. So childish. *hisses*
Re: Who's To Blame? by amebono14: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2009
Body of jay.

wat a joke grin grin grin grin

all hope isnt lost grin grin

keep wishing cool
Re: Who's To Blame? by whitelexi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2009
Its not a very good defence but if there was any truth in it, surely u cant blame the dude grin

Besides the woman was young and very attractive - in his wife's view tongue
Re: Who's To Blame? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2009
lmao Well she should find someone who can do all her husband hasn't/can't do . . . like make her truly climax. Problem solved.
Re: Who's To Blame? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ topic

Ahahahhahahhahahah! Nice one! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who's To Blame? by C2H5OH(f): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA DIESS
Re: Who's To Blame? by Sapphic: 3:00am On Jan 20, 2009
whitelexi:

She came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love to a very attractive young woman. The wife was VERY upset!

"You are a disrespectful pig!" she cried.
"How dare you do this to me - a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce straight away!"

And he replied: "Hang on just a minute luv, so at least I can tell you what happened"

"Fine, go ahead", she sobbed, “but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!"

And he began:
"Well, I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty.

She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days! So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you last night, the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight.

The poor thing devoured them in moments.

Since she needed a good clean-up I suggested a shower and while she was doing that I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw them away. Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't wear because you say they are too tight.
I also gave her the underwear that was your anniversary present, which you don't wear because I don't have good taste.

I found the sexy blouse my sister gave you for Christmas that you don't wear just to annoy her and I also donated those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and don't wear because someone at work has a pair like them.”

He took a quick breath and continued:
"She was so grateful for my understanding and help and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and said

I have so seen this story do the rounds. And you do know that there is a literature section for these kind of tall tales (or better still, the jokes section). undecided embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Valentines Day Special For The Man In Your Life / Lovers And Friends / She Dumped Me Now She's Mad Because I'm With Her Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.