Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Why Can't Men Deal With This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Deal With This (7972 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Why Can't Men Have Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by MaLAdyy(f): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Tydies:
You can Bleep my dad for all I care just make sure I know nothing about it..#shikina

u dey sh*t ni ? grin
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by stephenqueen: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Men are polygamous in nature but dem ladies dont copy that undecided
Oya take 20 crates of origin for that grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by alberto2k(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

Oya take 20 crates of origin for that grin
Baba... this early morning

I'll prefer a hot cup of shayi mehn tongue

Good morning bro!
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by mrkay101(m): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
You cheat on her many times,she cheats on you once.......then you go about calling her a LovePeddler......Abeg who be the original LovePeddler?you are looking 4 a faithful partner meanwhile ur not near the word "faith" tokless of "ful"...........cheating is not acceptable on any ground but why do men(African or Nigerian especially)kip tongue lashing women when they(men) are the main cheaters..........let's kip deceiving our selves"what goes around comes around".you are out dere fvcking someones wife or girlfriend....thinking ur own is safe....think again.

awww... honey did he breaks your heart?
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by stephenqueen: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Baba... this early morning

I'll prefer a hot cup of shayi mehn tongue

Good morning bro!
morning how ya night?
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by cr7lomo: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2015
@ op , with ur sense of reasoning , u might end up being single all ur life .

U need to understand the world first b4 u can liv in it

The way God wired us, if u cheat on us , u are certainly on ur own unless u are dating a woman wrapper

Again, what will u do if ur husband cheats on u, u will cheat on him too.... I pity u , no one go wan hear say " I cheated cos he cheated on me 1st" d way ur mother in law go take trowey ur belongings err , e go b like say she carry u for mind since

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by alberto2k(m): 7:55am On Mar 24, 2015
stephenqueen:

morning how ya night?
twas fine bro cool... hope ya slept well too
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by stephenqueen: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:

twas fine bro cool... hope ya slept well too
Yeah
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:
[/s]
[s]
hate to hear this wtf does that mean? Men polygamous in nature? Dude control yourself/libido if you can't be wt 1 punany don't worry any gal cos any gal u break her heart eventually turns to a beast
who cares if she turns to a beast when I'm a monster?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by iamrealdeji(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
You cheat on her many times,she cheats on you once.......then you go about calling her a LovePeddler......Abeg who be the original LovePeddler?you are looking 4 a faithful partner meanwhile ur not near the word "faith" tokless of "ful"...........cheating is not acceptable on any ground but why do men(African or Nigerian especially)kip tongue lashing women when they(men) are the main cheaters..........let's kip deceiving our selves"what goes around comes around".you are out dere fvcking someones wife or girlfriend....thinking ur own is safe....think again.
Because the man is responsible for your upkeep,you need money,he gives you,you need a new car,he buys for you,nothing goes for nothing na,men just don't tell you,cheating is an exchange for those responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
who cares if she turns to a beast when I'm a monster?

I hope you have a sister and will have a daughter in future, let them be treated the way you treat any woman nw
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by iamrealdeji(m): 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
cheesy grin
Yeah,a key that opens many locks is a "master key",but a lock that opens with any key is what we yorubas call "Ashewo" meaning prostitute,the man is the key,the woman is the lock

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2015
After reading comments on this thread, I weep for this section. No guy can justify why men cheat with an intelligent comment.
Inasmuch as men cheat, it's not because of having penis or whatever. It's because they want to impress their friends and brag to protect their useless ego.

This is the sole reason while a woman should make too much money on her own and stop depending on any man. Make this world your own and stop buying that crap "it's a man world". grin What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Marriage isn't everything. You can be single and happy; just make money and take care of yourself and trust me, no man would use you as an object. Any man, you'd date will respect you and you respect him equally.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

I hope you have a sister and will have a daughter in future, let them be treated the way you treat any woman nw
the thing be say I no get sister,this girls are just crazy! I hate it when ladies think they can be more smart than a dick

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Vickybee:
After reading comments on this thread, I weep for this section. No guy can justify why men cheat with an intelligent comment.
Inasmuch as men cheat, it's not because of having penis or whatever. It's because they want to impress their friends and brag to protect their useless ego.

This is the sole reason while a woman should make too much money on her own and stop depending on any man. Make this world your own and stop buying that crap "it's a man world". grin What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Marriage isn't everything. You can be single and happy; just make money and take care of yourself and trust me, no man would use you as an object. Any man, you'd date will respect you and you respect him equally.
and she should get a random young guy to clear the bush between her thighs? Or a Love Machine to get her a baby? Stop acting like you don't like dicks ladies,you can be financially independent but can't be dickally independent except you don't want a child so spread your feminism to some noodle brain

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Dygeasy:
Wow!!Really? seriously?I believe you're smarter than this nonsense you typed bro :-XThis post reeks of nothing but dumbness. Both the opinion and the way and manner of writing.

I can't believe these are the ways guys justify cheating in this 21st century. I'm ashamed.

Meehhnn.....I'm seriously ashamed of those comments cry
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Vickybee:

@bolded

What a dumb reason it is to cheat.

I'm still trying to figure out one good reason why a guy or lady should cheat undecided
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by K9blunt(f): 8:56am On Mar 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Men are polygamous in nature but dem ladies dont copy that undecided

cheap and over washed excuse .
smh
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
and she should get a random young guy to clear the bush between her thighs? Or a Love Machine to get her a baby? Stop acting like you don't like dicks ladies,you can be financially independent but can't be dickally independent except you don't want a child so spread your feminism to some noodle brain
Where did I type this gibberish that you are spewing.
Men equally crave for women to procreate same way we crave for them. So, both gender complement each other and stop making it like you are doing anyone a favour.
Without a woman you can't procreate, ask gay dudes.
Even Mary gave birth to Jesus without a man but did bible mention where a man gave birth without a woman? undecided

For you information, woman egg(ovum) is the vital source for procreation - sperm only has to fertilize it to form a zygote.

Keep your hate to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
@bolded

What a dumb reason it is to cheat.

I'm still trying to figure out one good reason why a guy or lady should cheat undecided
It's men world. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by haul: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Vickybee:

Where did I type this gibberish that you are spewing.
Men equally crave for women to procreate same way we crave for them. So, both gender complement each other and stop making it like you are doing anyone a favour.
Without a woman you can't procreate, ask gay dudes.
Even Mary gave birth to Jesus without a man but did bible mention where a man gave birth without a woman? undecided

For you information, woman egg(ovum) is the vital source for procreation - sperm only has to fertilize it to form a zygote.

Keep your hate to yourself.
you love writing epistles, when you know you can't procreate alone why spreadin the words like "ladies should make money and forget men" young lady,I no get time to dey type abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Vickybee:

It's men world. cry
Fvck it. It's not enough reason to cheat.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by alberto2k(m): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2015
K9blunt:

cheap and over washed excuse .
smh
becareful cuz your head might fall off undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 24, 2015
koolet:
So you want to start comparing, yourselves with men, i laugh, our ddick z like pencil created 2 write on any smooth surface... Nt just books dats y you should so respect your man if hes fatefull..
We does that cause we know women tend to love sex mate much more thats why we wanna be the only one fuckingg em but for the guys our case na complicated formatt
With this mentality ,your future is going to suffer sad
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Reading these comment made male folks keeps me wondering what generation 're we breeding. For a guy to think is okay to cheat "as in is a norm".Op you right I have males friends who 're looking for loyal gf but they themselves can't be loyal.I think most guys here are below 22 that's the reason they spewing rubbish.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by 7footre(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
I am an exceptional...
No be small one o!
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:

In Africa;Men are entitled to cheat every now & then,cos itz our right,but women are supposed to remain faithful to their husband...Itz reality & please get with it grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Emodeee: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2015
seankafor:
any key that can open all padlocks is the master key but any padlock that can be open by any key is an ashawo key so it should be thrown away. So u suppose to understand what i mean

so d op's b.f should throw her away? cheesy
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Folksyharry(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:
[/s]
[s]
hate to hear this wtf does that mean? Men polygamous in nature? Dude control yourself/libido if you can't be wt 1 punany don't worry any gal cos any gal u break her heart eventually turns to a beast

d excuse dey tire me too. it's just too lame. it's wrong to have multiple sex partners but to justify it with "men are polygamous in nature is too wrong". I'm not polygamous in nature sha.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by AsanwaKC(f): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2015
true talk.....
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by seankafor(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Emodeee:

so d op's b.f should throw her away? cheesy
now look who s saying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Hold His Girlfriend/wife's Handbag? / How To Give A Woman MouthAction – Advice From A Girl For Guys / "Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.