Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Why Can't Men Deal With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Men Deal With This (7973 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / Why Can't Men Have Suitors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Men Deal With This by germainediva(f): 6:20am On Mar 24, 2015
You cheat on her many times,she cheats on you once.......then you go about calling her a LovePeddler......Abeg who be the original LovePeddler?you are looking 4 a faithful partner meanwhile ur not near the word "faith" tokless of "ful"...........cheating is not acceptable on any ground but why do men(African or Nigerian especially)kip tongue lashing women when they(men) are the main cheaters..........let's kip deceiving our selves"what goes around comes around".you are out dere fvcking someones wife or girlfriend....thinking ur own is safe....think again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Men don't cheat

it's our right to as many partners as we can afford!!! tongue tongue

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by alberto2k(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Men are polygamous in nature but dem ladies dont copy that undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by temitemi1(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2015
I am an exceptional...
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by djeezy(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2015
cheesy grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Redoil: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
You cheat on her many times,she cheats on you once.......then you go about calling her a LovePeddler......Abeg who be the original LovePeddler?you are looking 4 a faithful partner meanwhile ur not near the word "faith" tokless of "ful"...........cheating is not acceptable on any ground but why do men(African or Nigerian especially)kip tongue lashing women when they(men) are the main cheaters..........let's kip deceiving our selves"what goes around comes around".you are out dere fvcking someones wife or girlfriend....thinking ur own is safe....think again.
you forget men are design to have multiple partners by the so many sweet nerve ending at the tip of the pen.is but if female are not made to be so. Ask ur self why are men allow to walk freely and women where made to wear black hijab by force so as not to seduce men.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by koolet: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
So you want to start comparing, yourselves with men, i laugh, our ddick z like pencil created 2 write on any smooth surface... Nt just books dats y you should so respect your man if hes fatefull..
We does that cause we know women tend to love sex mate much more thats why we wanna be the only one fuckingg em but for the guys our case na complicated formatt

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Extom(m): 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Your topic is deceiving. I came here thinking you needed opinions, only to get here and see that you're lamenting because you were caught cheating.

N.B: your English is awesome.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by seankafor(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
any key that can open all padlocks is the master key but any padlock that can be open by any key is an ashawo key so it should be thrown away. So u suppose to understand what i mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
[s][/s]
Redoil:
you forget men are design to have multiple partners by the so many sweet nerve ending at the tip of the pen.is but if female are not made to be so. Ask ur self why are men allow to walk freely and women where made to wear black hijab by force so as not to seduce men.
[s][/s] hate to hear this wtf does that mean? Men polygamous in nature? Dude control yourself/libido if you can't be wt 1 punany don't worry any gal cos any gal u break her heart eventually turns to a beast

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by DickDastardly(m): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
Dont be proud. Just beg that guy, he might concider your cheating azz. But dont let it repeat its ugly self again. wink

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Buh Am nat straffing someone's gf she told Me she's single n ready to mingle.
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Enegod(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
No guy wants to be put in the "Who is the
baby's father?" crapundecided
That is an unforgivable breach of trust in a relationship/marriage undecided

A guy who forgives a woman for cheating is a guy destined to have another man's child— Enegod, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Redoil: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
temitemi1:
I am an exceptional...
then you are not a man
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Redoil: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:
[/s]
[s]
hate to hear this wtf does that mean? Men polygamous in nature? Dude control yourself/libido if you can't be wt 1 punany don't worry any gal cos any gal u break her heart eventually turns to a beast
you see why you are wrong why did nature created the peni.s of men with so many sweet nerve ending?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:
[/s]
[s]
hate to hear this wtf does that mean? Men polygamous in nature? Dude control yourself/libido if you can't be wt 1 punany don't worry any gal cos any gal u break her heart eventually turns to a bréast

bréast? :/
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nicklaus(m): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Sounds like someone is on a hot plate with her man. Deal with it sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by uchebest2006(m): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2015
YOU ARE SOUNDING AS IF YOUR GUYS HV DISAPPOINTED YOU!! BUT SORRY OKAY,NOT ALL MEN OR GUYS CHEAT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

bréast? :/

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by HizMissy(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Op, don't mind the posters above.
#RealMenDontCheat.

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Redoil:
you see why you are wrong why did nature created the peni.s of men with so many sweet nerve ending?

Do you think with your brain or diick?

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Redoil: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2015
germainediva:
i will suggest you run to ur boyfriend and apologise for sleeping arround surely he will forgive you and stop been a nasty gurl.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by pinky21(f): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2015
it gets to them like mad. my fiance can take any shit from me not cheating. most times wen I start acting funny,he just says dearie don't let me catch u .
Guys re so jealous dat if it is possible they don't want their EX bleeping som1 else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by lilmax(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
DEAL WITH IT OR GO BE A MAN

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Dygeasy(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Men don't cheat

it's our right to as many partners as we can afford!!! tongue tongue

grin grin
Wow!!
alberto2k:
Men are polygamous in nature but dem ladies dont copy that undecided
Really? seriously?
Redoil:
I believe you're smarter than this nonsense you typed bro lipsrsealed
koolet:
So you want to start comparing, yourselves with men, i laugh, our ddick z like pencil created 2 write on any smooth surface... Nt just books dats y you should so respect your man if hes fatefull..
We does that cause we know women tend to love sex mate much more thats why we wanna be the only one fuckingg em but for the guys our case na complicated formatt
This post reeks of nothing but dumbness. Both the opinion and the way and manner of writing.

I can't believe these are the ways guys justify cheating in this 21st century. I'm ashamed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Keep deceiving yourself

aren't decieving yourselfv with your siggy charlie?
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by chelseabmw(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Cc: 190
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by emmysoftyou: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
pinky21:
it gets to them like mad. my fiance can take any shit from me not cheating. most times wen I start acting funny,he just says dearie don't let me catch u .
Guys re so jealous dat if it is possible they don't want their EX bleeping som1 else.
absolutely True

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Extom:
Your topic is deceiving. I came here thinking you needed opinions, only to get here and see that you're lamenting because you were caught cheating.

N.B: your English is awesome.
Lmao grin
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2015
You can Bleep my dad for all I care just make sure I know nothing about it..#shikina
Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by Dygeasy(m): 7:25am On Mar 24, 2015
OP, you have to get out of your head that nonsensical and crass mentality of yours. That your man cheats doesn't mean you have to do the same. Instead give him a reason to make you top priority.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Men Deal With This by viczing(m): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2015
NinoBrown888:

aren't decieving yourselfv with your siggy charlie?

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Call girl I picked up turned out to be from Marine Kingdom"- Enugu man / "Mercy, Leave My Boyfriend Alone" Lady Takes To Twitter To Expose Nasty Chats / Why Do Guys Keep Dumping Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.