Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER (38365 Views)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Jonathan Projected To Win... Analytical Facts... Must Read / We Will Overrun PDP In 26 States – Buhari Campaign Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by simpleseyi: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

I am yet to see a smart Buhari supporter.

My dog is a Buhari supporter and it's far smarter than your dummy PhD holder currently occupying Aso Rock.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by attoskoly: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrIncrediible:
That map is very amusing. Unfortunately Jonathan is empty upstairs so it's possible he would believe those statistics.

hahahaa! Gej is empty upstairs? Really? That means gmb is not living at all.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerians, why wasting your energy on a sponsored advert in newspapers. The author of this post just mentioned guardian only to see reaction of people. The advert has been sponsored with millions of naira on most newspapers since last week. About 2 weeks ago, so many international observers conducted an independent opinion polls and predicted a higher chance for GMB. In reaction, one of the GEJ groups - MOVE ON NIGERIA and others sponsored paid adverts while campaign activities with heavy oil dollar money being spent in virtually all the states of the federation is going on. The guardian advert is in some other newspaper.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Lovine: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
If na your papa be incumbent, wetin you for do? Winning all the way. GEJ whether boko like it or not. GEJ our man
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by soggy28(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who doesnt know that this is the handwork of reuben abati(SA media to gej)
who used to work wt the guardian
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by crownprince102: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Boyooosa:

You are too complex for me to comprehend, let me just leave you with ur mentality... walking away in silence!
Good move..... Go north while I move south.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by emeka2847: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Buhari won't die because you guys are wishing. He's got a mission. Sorry.

Even you Oga Fayose is gradually coming to terms with that reality.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
emeka2847:

Buhari won't die because you guys are wishing. He's got a mission. Sorry.

Even you Oga Fayose is gradually coming to terms with that reality.

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

i pray ur parents die of HBP before 28 March 2015. At least living GMB is better that ur parents dead or alive.

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
May your family die by bomb Insha'Allah amin
Hopless son of a rabid dog
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
Your whole generations would die of high bp for wishing someone else that... Tout

May thunder fire your ancestors there

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by efilefun(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
All you typed there belongs to you... for real are you a muslim? You dont behave like one
hiredkiller:

May thunder fire your ancestors there

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
All you typed there belongs to you... for real are you a muslim? You dont behave like one

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by efilefun(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Thunder blaster your intestine there
Foolish vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Imagine you cant stand been cursed and you busy wishing someone else dead, you might be the next hit just be careful
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Akiika: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Great! just let us have the election freely, fairly and peacefully. The real poll will unravel.
Make una dey lick sugar to cure gloominess grin
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:

Imagine you cant stand been cursed and you busy wishing someone else dead, you might be the next hit just be careful

Nope your Hopless father will
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by efilefun(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
hiredkiller:

Nope your Hopless father will
My father aint hopeless cuz if you know who he is you will forever worship his foot... goodbye got no response for you anymore

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by hiredkiller: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
efilefun:
My father aint hopeless cuz if you know who he is you will forever worship his foot... goodbye got no response for you anymore

Otu nne i
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wednesday, 25th of March 2015 is green day for change, Please wear a touch of green on Wednesday to show support of the APC Presidential Campaign.

#Call10bring5

Vote APC

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eyop:

French babe yes 4days. Are you already in town to make this happen or do you want a card reader exported to ur region to enable you participate

I'm not French, I'm British tongue

Oh no thanks! My vote has been counted already grin
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 25, 2015
bamidell:
Nigeria paper, I don't know when you guys turn to pastor whey dey predict, today na gmb go win, tomorrow na gej..... but as for me and my family we have decided already...

sai buari
sai baba
say GMB
This same pastors said Buhari and Ribadu won't win last year, did they win?
Oga wise-up and Vote for the man of the people #GEJ till 2019.
Unity in diversity!
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by obiz2014: 4:59am On Mar 25, 2015
GMB will definitely need medical attention by Saturday this week. Poor old man.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
We don't make noise like APC supporters.

Let's see who has the last word on Sunday or whenever the results of the elections are announced.

GMB ko GNLD ni...

How far na?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
doctokwus:
Op u are a bloody liar or just trying to be mischievous!
That wasn't a Guardian newspaper projection but an advertorial by an arm of d PDP that also appeared in some other newspapers today.The advertorial used phantom opinion polls by 2 entirely discredited organisations with no known addresses. These groups are one or two individuals that sat in their bedrooms and came up with figures so as to reap their own largesse from the GEJ ATM machine.
The only credible group there is Eurasia whose earlier projection in January on which PDP is basing its advert was actually an analysis and not an opinion poll.Even at that the same group in an updated projection based on further analysis, has come out to say GMB would win conservatively by 60:40 ratio.
PDP can deceive themselves all they can but d fact remains that GEJ cannot win these elections even if he tries to rig because he can only rig in ss and se with a minority of total votes.Any attempt to rig in d nwest, neast,ncentral and swest would be impossible,so he loses even with rigging in some parts of the south.
On d other hand in a free/fair election GEJ would lose by a landslide as has been projected in opinion polls carried out by credible organisations using well known,globally accepted sample methods.

Barman, give this correct man a carton of orijin or anything he drinks.

I dey here dey clap for u

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
APC sympathisers make una handkerchiefs while stock lasts oh grin

Hope u don use d handkerchiefs finish?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
emmykk:
APC consoling self

Na who go come console u now?

Chai grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Safari29:
hahahahahahhaahahahahhahhhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laffiiiiiiiing

why is he not giving the whole 36 states self. Jonadafffft will win North South East West of Nigeria because we dont have brain in Nigeria abi

Awon Olofo

Your head dey there!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pedagogue:
Ore mi SEUN OSEWA,

Be careful. Don't allow ANY TEMPORARY 'GAIN' to tarnish NL's image.

The topic of this thread "Jonathan projected to win 26 states- GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER" is very MISLEADING.

1.The said report is an ADVERTISEMENT by a GEJ campaign group and it is on the front page of about 6 newspapers today. [b]So, It is not an Editorial by the Guardian.

2.PUNCH and VANGUARD's predictions on Sunday and Monday were Editorials; i.e. reports compiled by the Newspapers.

3. The integrity of NL must be protected. Please edit the title of this thread to "Jonathan projected to win 26 states- ADVERT".

GEJ/PDP are expectedly desperate. Seeing that all the polls conducted so far favour Buhari, they had no choice but to spend their ill gotten wealth to paste their fictitious advert on the front pages of all the major newspapers in the country.

This election has already been won and lost.
SAI BUHARI

You're a principled man! Chop knuckle!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Coolcash1:
WHY IS THE OP LYING. IT WASN'T GUARDIAN'S POLL BUT A SPONSORED ONE BY MOVE ON NIGERIA.

THIS IS ANOTHER REASON WHY JONATHAN WILL FAIL IN THIS ELECTION COMING ON SATURDAY TOO MANY SYCOPHANTS WHO HAVE COLLECTED MILLIONS OF DOLLAR AND KEEP DECEIVING HIM ABOUT PEOPLE'S CHOICE

GMB ALL THE WAY

You're a correct guy! Collect a carton of Harp!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Clueless ptojection, even Buhari had no structure in 2011 gej didnt win 26 states let alone now. Gej is doomed 2 lose by God's grace.

You be prophet?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
forkadict:
ROTFLMFAO.

TANoids, and GET e-rats are the DAFTEST set of humans on planet earth. Let me ask yall if yall truly believe that GEJ will win this election. If your answer is yes, then you need an urgent psychiatric evaluation coupled with an IQ test. That aside, you may consider the following:
1. Buhari single handedly, without any party structure pulled 35 percent of the poll in 2011. Now with the merger of his party with ACN to produce APC and with the massive party structure in place, you guys think PDP stands a chance?

2. Take into cognizance majority of Nigerians' disappointment in the confused and shoddy handling of the Boko Haram saga.

3. GEJ had Lagos in 2011. Lagos has now been ceded to Buhari.

4. PVC card reader and other anti rigging measures put in place by INEC will drastically check rigging this time by PDP which was what enhanced PDP's chances in 2011.

And many more points obvious to even the blind, the deaf and the mentally retarded but which are not so obvious to the saTANists on here.

With all said, let us meet at the polls this Saturday.

***Fork Adict caresses his PVC and smiles***

Some prophets need to come and learn from u o.
Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Bad guy. Take am easy on grandpa na! Him grandchildren need him. Yeye old buffoon wey no gree make youths enjoy their country.

Who be buffoon now?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
honeric01:
Did PDP win 26 states when they contested against a 6 months old CPC?

common sense is not even common to even the educated.

I hail u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Takes Oath, Says He Never Imported Any SUV Jeep / Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / #EndSARS: Goodluck Jonathan Condemns The “Use Of Deadly Force” On Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.