Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? (1122 Views)

Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / 7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015

I remember my undergraduate days....I had this girl I was toasting whose hostel was like a few blocks from mine. I did everything possible to get her to come to my room all to no avail, till I lied to her. After begging her several times to come around on that faithful day, I decided to text her that I just wanted her to come so I could surprise her with a brand new blackberry phone(which was a hot phone then). Immediately the sms got delivered, I went outside of my hostel, to the other end of the street where I could see both my hostel and hers. Few minutes later, I saw her step out of her hostel and straight to mine. Later, my phone got bombarded by her missed calls. I had to blast her.

Going back to thesame campus for my convocation, I have 3 shorties I've programmed for my lodging. All 3 of them want me to buy them an expensive phone and are willing to do anything for me.

Is that all they want now?

*no insults intended*
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
It's the dumbest way, and makes you a big fool.

If you get a girl by buying her a phone, that same girl will leave you for someone who buys her a better phone - the latest model.

Wise up and send that money to your sister and/or your mother or grandmother if you are so desperate to spend cash on a female. And if your sister, mom, or grandmother do not need a phone, buy your self some nice shoes.

Use your brain!

4 Likes

Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by ronald4lif(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Would you have reacted differently should someone had called you then that he/she got a latest phone gift for you?
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yes,if you want to be maga-ed

1 Like

Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
no insults intended but u deserved her. you asked her out and she said no. you begged and she still said no. Then you offered her a phone. you are both desperate.
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Extom(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Your situation has warranted a new word to be created:

AMAGARIZATION!!!

No seriously, if you're looking to just get laid (no intention of keeping her), and you have the money to get her the phone, please get her the phone (at least, you would have done the dumbest thing anyone could do to get laid). undecided
But if you want her as a girlfriend, and you think buying her a phone is the only way to get her to date you, then I have done the dumbest thing in my life: wasting a few moments of my life that I'm never getting back, replying a dumbo. angry
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by morethanadoll(f): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
It saddens me when women will actually give themselves up to a man for something that means nothing.
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol I can't help but laugh grin

I don't even know what to say again.
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by chibwike(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
It's the dumbest way, and makes you a big fool.

If you get a girl by buying her a phone, that same girl will leave you for someone who buys her a better phone - the latest model.

Wise up and send that money to your sister and/or your mother or grandmother if you are so desperate to spend cash on a female. And if your sister, mom, or grandmother do not need a phone, buy your self some nice shoes.

Use your brain!
you ve said it all
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Equado(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Like have always said,the materialistic girls are the easiest any day...
any time
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guys don't get me wrong. Am not saying I want to get them phones, am just wondering why girls fall for the phone trick.
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by phlio(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
morethanadoll:
It saddens me when women will actually give themselves up to a man for something that means nothing.
are u sure
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by LewisO: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=14pt]Reading... [/size]
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Extom:
Your situation has warranted a new word to be created:

AMAGARIZATION!!!

No seriously, if you're looking to just get laid (no intention of keeping her), and you have the money to get her the phone, please get her the phone (at least, you would have done the dumbest thing anyone could do to get laid). undecided
But if you want her as a girlfriend, and you think buying her a phone is the only way to get her to date you, then I have done the dumbest thing in my life: wasting a few moments of my life that I'm never getting back, replying a dumbo. angry

grin
Dayummmmmm!!!!!
Wicked!

1 Like

Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by Mikocake(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
i have had same issue before.
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by morethanadoll(f): 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
phlio:
are u sure
Positive
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by phlio(m): 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
morethanadoll:

Positive
I sent u a pm u didn't acknowledge it
Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by GenIgrigi: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:

[s]I remember my undergraduate days....I had this girl I was toasting whose hostel was like a few blocks from mine. I did everything possible to get her to come to my room all to no avail, till I lied to her. After begging her several times to come around on that faithful day, I decided to text her that I just wanted her to come so I could surprise her with a brand new blackberry phone(which was a hot phone then). Immediately the sms got delivered, I went outside of my hostel, to the other end of the street where I could see both my hostel and hers. Few minutes later, I saw her step out of her hostel and straight to mine. Later, my phone got bombarded by her missed calls. I had to blast her.

Going back to thesame campus for my convocation, I have 3 shorties I've programmed for my lodging. All 3 of them want me to buy them an expensive phone and are willing to do anything for me.

Is that all they want now?

*no insults intended*[/s]

**grins** You wey no fit feed yourself wan buy blackberry for woman?. **LOLS** Segun Adewole, you came here last time begging us for a free laptop, today you want to buy BB for your imaginary girl. Stupid barman. You can't even afford good sunday cloth. Na Hunger go blaster you monkey. **LWKMD**

Re: Is Buying Her A Phone The Surest Way Of Getting A Naija Babe? by bruteeforce101: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
GenIgrigi:

**grins** You wey no fit feed yourself wan buy blackberry for woman?. **LOLS** Segun Adewole, you came here last time begging us for a free laptop, today you want to buy BB for your imaginary girl. Stupid barman. You can't even afford good sunday cloth. Na Hunger go blaster you monkey. **LWKMD**

[/s]

Grow up coward. No one take you serious, you are just like the coward called shekau.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? / What's It With The Ladies And Pm Rants / Only Girls Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.