Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? (3874 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Suddenly Become Boring / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by iphanyiuma(m): 6:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone
The women we see Today were once young and beautiful ladies, I was going through the weeding archives of my parents and I was rolling on the floor with laughter, I was fatter than my mom then but now embarassed, surprisingly my dad is still the way he is even tho he's now a grandpa...so this gets me wondering why women just become fat all of a sudden after marriage, and I fear for our young babes cos 10 years from now their boobies will start to sag grin and the mountain of Jericho will fall down flat gringrin...so what could be the cause of that change and can it be averted?.. Share with us
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
after fertilization, 'excess' sperm turns into protein to the benefit of the woman, pregnancy also causes obesity and most of all, too much food, some ladies can finish a bag of rice in 2weeks... Why dem no go fat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by iceberylin(m): 6:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Your mum or wife fat no mean say ours fat angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by alberto2k(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
iceberylin:
same thing i had in mind angry
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
iceberylin:
grin so damn cruel!!!
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Much of the weight gain is stress weight.

Your average modern woman gets up in the morning....has to get food ready for kids, has to get kids ready for school., has to get ready for work, and has to clean the house(if no housegirl, or if kids are too young)...and then she leaves for work....which in most instances is another stress.

After work...she gets home and has to enter kitchen to cook supper,has to help the kids with homework, has to bathe and see that unifroms are ready for school, has to wash up the dirty utensils, and then has to get all the kids to bed, has to offer some ''s''ual healing'' to hubby grin, and then has to go to bed.

With all that stress....no wonder she reaches for the carb laden food....to give some energy.And the more she takes the carbs...the more fat she gets!(and stress makes your body insulin resistant...which means glucose is not being processed...which means it gets converted to fat.).

Plus,it is difficult to exercise daily. And let's be honest....everybody depreciates.

Solutions? Maybe if families made exercise a part of the routine.And maybe if daddy stopped watching too much tv...and stepped into the kitchen once in a while....

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
cos they stop taking care of themselves!
as for me, when I marry, I will even be more slender and hot for my hubby wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
A lot of them don't feel the need to look attractive and fit immediately they get married and start breeding kids. They eat without control with the mindset that I am already married after all, who am I trying to impress when hubby is not complaining.

I fail to agree it has to do with birth, there are a whole lot of women with kids and you can never tell they have one. They start working out few months after birth to get back to shape. That's how it should be. Not relax and eat eat without control and not engaging in aerobics classes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by iceberylin(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
grin so damn cruel!!!

Na the truth grin
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Abajosax007:
after fertilization, 'excess' sperm turns into protein to the benefit of the woman, pregnancy also causes obesity and most of all, too much food, some ladies can finish a bag of rice in 2weeks... Why dem no go fat?

Not necessarily.

Sperm quantity is too small to be transformed into much of anything.

Women do gain weight during pregnancy....but that is largely water weight....usually lost post delivery. Of course...some do all that eating for two joke....and gain weight.

Also....estrogen is not conducive to weight loss the way testosterone is.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
The ones that do, hate the gym. . .

I've seen a 48 year old woman at the gym looking hotter than her 20 year old daughter - just saying.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
They eat anyhow,mostly junk

They dont work-out/gym

They became lazy,sitting in one place

But me,if i get married,i will keep in shape for my husby
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Good...and that involves exercising when you don't feel like it...and eating more of the veggies.

As Bianca Ojukwu once said , when asked by a reporter why she still looked hot after 3 kids....I cannot eat anyhow....

Oh....and get the hubby to join you in the exercise too!
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
I partially agree with you op

If that should happen to my future wife

I will just lock her up in our gym room

You ain't coming out untill you return to your normal self....
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by ShirelleBaby: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
The ones that do, hate the gym. . .

I've seen a 48 year old woman at the gym looking hotter than her 20 year old daughter - just saying.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by iphanyiuma(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
iceberylin:
umm na true sha but my mum is not fat she's just too different from when she was married...after 6 kids na beans...check my profile abi I resemble who fat person born
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
It isn't just the ladies....I have seen a lot of men with potbellies after marriage!(and even before grin)!

Men too need to work hard on the weight.....especially as abdominal weight= increased risk of heart disease and stroke.(and i have seen stroke victims in their 30's....so don't think you are too young to have a stroke).

And we already have an advantage over the ladies...testosterone helps a lot in keeping the weight down(in actively exercising people of course).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by izuch(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Constant deposit of spermatozoa in the body system.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

shocked
That was our face as well when she told us her age. . . I thought she was at most, 30. And mind you, this was before her daughter walked in.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
The simple answer is, they become comfortable.

Pregnancy is not kind on our body either.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
The simple answer is, they become comfortable.

Pregnancy is not kind on our body either.
You spoke my mind
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by jamex93(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
most of dem feel comfortable with the fact that they are married, so they tend to b careless and 4get about their physique..... them no know say ppl dey watch them, even the husband dey watch ha
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Good...and that involves exercising when you don't feel like it...and eating more of the veggies.

As Bianca Ojukwu once said , when asked by a reporter why she still looked hot after 3 kids....I cannot eat anyhow....

Oh....and get the hubby to join you in the exercise too!
yes. u are right. I wanna be as young as Bianca, Genevieve etc.... even younger than them by jah's grace cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Easier said than done. By the way what gives you the inclination that being slender signifies "hot". I ain't cut out for chewing sticks. I love my woman fully padded most especially at the hips and butt region.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by LaurelP(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Women feel they shouldn't bother since they're not trying to impress or seduce any young man anymore after marriage
What they forget however is that your husband is still moved by what he sees even after marriage. If you fail to consistently feed his eyes, some other ladies will tongue
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by martineverest(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Modern nigerian women re just too lazy;they want to get houself even they re not working,they want okada to drop dem inside their bedroom...God know dat marrying a nigerian woman is a 'no' for me
ronald4lif:
A lot of them don't feel the need to look attractive and fit immediately they get married and start breeding kids. They eat without control with the mindset that I am already married after all, who am I trying to impress when hubby is not complaining.

I fail to agree it has to do with birth, there are a whole lot of women with kids and you can never tell they have one. They start working out few months after birth to get back to shape. That's how it should be. Not relax and eat eat without control and not engaging in aerobics classes.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by martineverest(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ur profile pix is too gayish,abeg
iphanyiuma:
umm na true sha but my mum is not fat she's just too different from when she was married...after 6 kids na beans...check my profile abi I resemble who fat person born
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by martineverest(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Not even married women,even young ladies in their teenage age or early twenties are bcoming too fat.its bcoming disgusting.....to every man dat wants to marry kim kardashian-esque type of woman,be careful,cos after marriage those assets ll bcome burden to u.
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
If sperm makeswomen fat,what ll say about young women dat still bcome fat after sex with condom?
Abajosax007:
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Bowaley17(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lemme ask Ifa
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
martineverest:
Ur profile pix is too gayish,abeg
embarassedembarassed
Re: Why Do Women Suddenly Become Fat When They Get Married?? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 25, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Easier said than done. By the way what gives you the inclination that being slender signifies "hot". I ain't cut out for chewing sticks. I love my woman fully padded most especially at the hips and butt region.
different strokes for different folks smiley
there's a btwn fat, slim and endowned ok?
u can be slender and still have very big boobs and asss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Now Enjoy Having Regular S**x With My Dad - Nkechi / 5 Things I Never Do For Women / Amber Rose Shows Her Heavy Boobs And Butts- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.