Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

5 Things I Never Do For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things I Never Do For Women (3865 Views)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
In my last thread on this section, i explained that i never ask women out as the society dictates and i presented my reasons. If you missed that thread, you can find it here; Why I Never Ask Out Ladies

But asking out women is just one of the couple of things i seldom do when it pertain to women and relationship. Here are the five things i never do to get women or their attention:

1. Complimenting women.

We 've heard women repeat umpteen times that they like a man who is bold enough and not "afraid" to approach them and complement them. Many men out there compliment these women whom they barely know on all kind of platforms including social network, schools, banks, market, resturants, bars and even on the streets. On social network like Facebook, women post their pictures most likely to draw compliments and before the count of ten, most men are already drooling over the pics, showering her with compliments like; "You look beautiful as always", "You look like an angel or goddess", "You are the sexiest woman i ever met". Sometimes these men even shamelessly compliment women that dress raunchily, exposing all their flesh and curves to garner attention.

It is a mass deception that women love a man bold and not afraid to approach and compliment them. What women actually like is the boost in their ego that your compliments generates, not your person; the man. Many of these women are insecure and need these compliments to boost their ego. They don't realy care about you in a romantic way simply because you do compliment them.

On my end, i may compliment women for their academic, professional achievement, skills, expertise, personality or dress sense because these are results of personal effort and sweat. But i do not compliment women for their looks or God given beauty because this is mere gift from God on a platter of gold, not her reward or fruit of labour.

Just as no one should be complimented for having wealthy parents, no one should be complimented for a pretty face, bosom or backside she was blessed with.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
2. Impressing Women:

I may dress cool, ride fancy cars, rent expensive apartment, get the latest IPhone if i want. But i do all these to please myself, not to impress the hotie that caught my attention. Unfortunately most guys are willing to rob a bank or gamble for cash to draw women. Whether with ill-gotten money, borrowed, hard earned money, or even their parent 's allowance, these guys take the girl(s) on expensive dates that may leave them broke for quite sometime. Of course, these women only want the men 's money just as the men in most cases only want the women for sex. Why should i work to impress these women who bring nothing to the table except a clayface, cleavage or open bum. Most women are goldiggers and i dont want one.

Another thing i wont do to impress women is changing my personality or attitude. I strive to be a better person day after day. I work hard, show up on time, respect friends and strangers, but unlike most guys i wont act nice or become a bad guy in order to please or attract women. If as a woman you think i am mean because i refuse to have your crap, you can go to Jupiter. If you think i am too nice of a guy and not the alpha male that you desire, you can get lost. Guys that are nice to please women or 'bad boys' to attract women are hypocrites and cowards who live in denial.

12 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
3. Asking for women 's number:

If i am attracted to a woman, i strike a casual friendship first, then naturally we exchange contact. Either of us could demand the other 's contact first. I don't just approach a woman i met not long ago and request for her contact. I don't request it from her friend or randomly pick it from her social network account and begin to call her as most guys do. The mind-games these women play with unfamiliar guys calling them to introduce themselves is a major reason why i don't bother getting a woman 's contact whom i barely know. You call them, they never pick. They give flimsy excuses for this like; "i was busy", "i missed my phone", "i was sick'' e.t.c. If they eventually pick, they give the impression that you are stalking or bothering them. I won't advise asking for a woman 's number untill you know her enough and can guarantee she won't act irresponsibly when you call.

9 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by misspicy(f): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Put your source when you are tru

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by honeygirl17: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
following
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
4. Chatting online with women:

Whether on BBM, FaceBook, 2GO or Whatsapp chat, women reveal they get so much texts from men that desire more than friendship from them. Firstly, i am more of a reserved and laid back person, so chatting is not really a pastime or hobby for me. Secondly, when i contact women on any social network, i contact only women that i know just to say "Hi" and see how they are coping. The reasons for this being that it is a waste of time and effort. These women won't take you serious if they have no feeling for you or if you don't have money. They never initiate the chat and they leave your message unreplied for long. This is part of the mind games to dissuade you or prove they are hard to get. Of course, you can't really blame them most times for this, afterall men spoil these woman in the first place by showering them with excessive undue attention. And with this much attention, these women become more selective of who is worthy of their time and less considerate of others. If these women do not have many men texting them on daily basis, wooing and flattering them day and night, they may attend to you.

Whether you are getting responses from the ladies you chat with or they waste your time, you have to cut back on the amount of time you devote to them. Your excessive attention to them cost you precious time you could use to build yourself and it also lead these women to become full of themselves, feeling like the perfect woman who has got it all right when in fact many of them have a lot to work on themselves.

10 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
5. Asking out women

I have said enough on this already in my previous thread.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by IamLEGEND1: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
Wia the sauce
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by honeygirl17: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
agarawu23:
Put your source when you are tru
Hahaha...wicked
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Num 2 same for me.
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2015
Nice one bro... cool
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by rawpadgin(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
first of, this wasn't written by u
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
No time. Bitches chase money not men, make enough money if you want bitches to chase you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by obiorathesubtle: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ahh. That means you do it to men?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Khd95(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op nice one keep it up.

Watch out for verbal assault/bashing frm NL ladiesgringrin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by rawpadgin(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Highcuerayte: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Am here to do two things
1. View profile pics and
2. Correct grammatical blunders
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
rawpadgin:

Who wrote it if it wasn't me, the poster? You are not accusing me of plagiarism, are you?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by damilareoye: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2015
Noted
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Highcuerayte: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
rawpadgin:

must you think anticlockwisely?

Learn to appreciate excellence
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by honeygirl17: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
Highcuerayte:
must you think antclockwisely?
Learn to appreciate excellence
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Highcuerayte: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
honeygirl17:
evening
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by pet4ril(f): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
Are you sure you are visible? I mean...... Are you sure you are human and Norma
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by usermane(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
pet4ril:
Are you sure you are visible? I mean...... Are you sure you are human and Norma

Hey, what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
Well said @poster. I support all U've pointed out. U just made my day. I'm off to read your topic on why U never ask women out.
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hmmm, we are kind of on the same page here. Ladies see me as a man filled with so much ego but who cares?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Factism(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
Op! Wa gbayi bi Orijin
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by irunmulowo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
oniro oshi ... grin
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Okay... Op I get your Point.

You don't do it for Women but you DO it for ..... YKW cheesy.

Whatever Paddles your Canoe angry.
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by younghartz(m): 12:52am On Nov 07, 2015
TeamAquarius undecided
Re: 5 Things I Never Do For Women by Adasun(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2015
Ok...........undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Every Nairalander Can Relate To (the Struggle For Fp) / Why Men Cant Find True Love / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.