Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Pre-marital Spending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Spending (852 Views)

#WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / 10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good day to you all, my good friends.
After reading that portion of the book of Timothy, which inspired that post yesterday,,, Wow!
It has made me to read the bible even more.

Thanks be to God.
I was able to peruse that portion of the bible that preachers love to preach about - PRE-MARITAL SEX.
Indeed, it is most advisable for youths to maintain chastity for God's sake.
Yes, it's not easy, but hell yea,, it's possible.

Well, that book of Timothy that called men that fail to provide for their family, WORST THAN AN INFIDEL, has also inspired another issue here. Lolzz

Many young guys of nowadays actually do not have savings. The way they blow money makes you to wonder if they don't think about tomorrow.
And it's been proven that the number one factor that makes young guys not to think towards Savings is PRE-MARITAL SPENDINGS.

You see a guy that is willing to give a babe up to 20k, 30k, or even 50k, just for a weekend together or maybe a week.
The worst of it all is that he makes it a regular habit.

Ok, lemme bring it down.
What about the guy that finds it hard to sleep alone every night.
3k, 4k or 5k for them girls every night becomes his habit.
Calculate that amount for a week, then for a month.
How can this young man stand financially in life?

Some guys that don't do call girls also get pulled down financially by their so called girlfriend(s).
When a girlfriend is in the habit of requiring (demanding) some amounts of money periodically and regularly, it becomes a problem to a guy that yearns to save for the future.
When her problems drain your finances most times,,, your future would need commitance into God's hands or else... Hmmm

Getting married is a necessary burden that every man must carry.
Therefore, young men are advised to start NOW to vehemently push towards garnering lotta savings for themselves.

*If your current girl is one who drains you financially, know that you can't get to anywhere with such a negative "force" in your life
*If you re also in the habit of doing regular call girls,
Stay off it for maybe a month or two and for each day you would have engaged them girls, put that money which you would have given them inside a safe.
After a month or two, you would be stunned by how much you ve been wasting all these while.

Pre-marital spending kills a young man's dreams slowly.
Don't get deceived by what those musicians sing in their videos and how they throw money around.
It's all make-believe.
And sometimes, people that throw money like that actually have excess money.
Do you have excess money? Lolzz
Many married men look back at how they larvished money when they were young, with regrets.

Open your eyes, young men.
In life,
Things are not always what they seem.

#‎Shalom‬

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Spending by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blah blah blah.

Who is asking you to spend?
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Rexhenrex(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
good points op

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 9:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
Blah blah blah.

Advice...
Re: Pre-marital Spending by ronald4lif(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
I expect you to be more sober about pre-marital sex. Or let me know when you come up with something related to that.
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Brugo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Well said. Guys often attach their egos to spending. If any lady thinks less of you because you don't spend on her, bro don't be bothered. It doesn't make you less a man. Any such lady who derides you is not worth your money.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Spending by steppin: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
Blah blah blah.

"Advice is a stranger; if he's welcome he stays for the
night; if not, he leaves the same day".
Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Spending by wiringdpt(m): 6:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Op is on cheap drug. No pre-marital spending then no pre-marital SEX. Use your savings to buy intimate lubricants and tissues so you can masturbate.
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Op pls dnt mind some of d negativ comments here. I believ who has ears should hear and a word is enuf for d wise.

Quotin psquare"s line
'It's good to save for rainy days'

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pre-marital sex is ungodly...
I'm not surprise, u have conditioned ur mind on sex or self service...

Pre-marital sex or no Pre-marital sex, sex has to be free and base on mutual feelings not by spending for it...

Be wise brother.

wiringdpt:
Op is on cheap drug. No pre-marital spending then no pre-marital SEX. Use your savings to buy intimate lubricants and tissues so you can masturbate.
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Alright...
ronald4lif:
I expect you to be more sober about pre-marital sex. Or let me know when you come up with something related to that.
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
God bless you brother...

Brugo:
Well said. Guys often attach their egos to spending. If any lady thinks less of you because you don't spend on her, bro don't be bothered. It doesn't make you less a man. Any such lady who derides you is not worth your money.
Re: Pre-marital Spending by Princegwu1: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tnx
Rexhenrex:
good points op

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Dump Your Girlfriend/fiancee If She Insists On A Big Wedding / Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum / Would You Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.