Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Big Boy~big Nonsense! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Boy~big Nonsense! (1054 Views)

How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy / Sex Is Disgusting, I Will Never Partake In That Nonsense - Lady Says / He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Boy~big Nonsense! by CuteMaryJ: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
Some guys have very crazy habits that puts a lot of people off & in the depths of their mind they are big boys.. "leave me jare, it's my life, i'm a big boy".... BIGNONSENSE!

You get dumped by a lady and that makes you bitter to the extent you hate ladies and criticize their every step yet you are feeling like a big boy.... BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You let your trouser drop halfway your bum in the name of sagging and claiming big boy, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You have more than one partner, spendmoney anyhow and have sex with countless ladies because you like it rawwww, and you are feeling ontop of the world, a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You have a habit of wearing sunglasses indoors and you refuse to listen to caution because you are parading yourself as lil wayne, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You get jealous each time a guy makes a pass at your babe & even lets it gets to a brawl, yes you beat the hell outta him and you are feeling like hulk hogan,,,, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You can't seem to get off your mum's wrapper even if you are 35+. You still leave in your parents house and eat their food yet each time you hang out with your friends, you are feeling like a big boy.... BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You can't clean the house, you can't sweep, you can't wash your dross, you can't even cook a good meal yet you tellme you are a big boy.... BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You drink ten bottles of star, 15 or more bottle of heineken and smoke like wiz khalifa anytime your favourite soccer team wins and you spend 95% of your life in a beer parlour, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You argue (with women especially) a lot and you don't know where to let go or leave the scene of a heated argument, yet you take pride in the fact that "e remain small make you go study law for Unilag", you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You stare at every lady (in skirt, sorry nah bum shorts dey reign now), and you can't keep your gaze off their ass, yet you feel you are blessed with a good short and long sightedness, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You are extrenely stingy in your given. You prefer to lap when entering a bike, you prefer to trek 20km just to save 50 naira, you prefer to wear one boxer for 2 weeks even when you earn past the minimum wage of 18,000 naira, yet you tell me you are a good saver & you are investing for the future, you are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE

You hit your wife, your wife~to~be or your girlfriend, yet you tell me you are related to bash ali, AH!!!! See in your case, the thunder that will fire you is doing press up! You are a big disgrace toyour manhood and a shame to your agbalumo balls. You are a BIG BOY~BIG NONSENSE....

Yes that's what we have today, a coalition of 'BIG BOYS~BIG NONSENSES' coming together to form an umbrella of idiocracy! Better Change!

(Gotten from www.facebook.com/hopesignatures)

2 Likes

Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Viktoh(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
let the bashing begin
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by justmag(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
Oh lord. Who gave these people Internet connection?? angry
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Tallesty1(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Long Epistle, Big Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 25, 2015
Op don"t let me start with you this morning

Believe me,you won't like it
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by adanduka: 9:46am On Mar 25, 2015
justmag:
Oh lord. Who gave these people Internet connection?? angry

Same people that gave you.
grin hehehe.
The rain falls on the good and the wicked.
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by dharay99: 9:47am On Mar 25, 2015
yhu come to nairaland, u type all dez crap all in d name of show off---Big girl—Big bullshiii†. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Diz wat happens when MTN dashes under 18girls 10MB
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by greatestboss(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
what is this one saying this early morning?
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by shaizegotswag: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Big Boys don rob her of her puna sorry eyeh.
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by K9blunt(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
All you boyz that are bashing her for typing facts are guilty.
bobo bigz boyz , bobo bigz nonscence!
thank you thank you thank you
you're far too kind.. lol grin
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Pdizzle(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well there's no attitude of a big boy in all you mentioned.
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by valmunich(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
What is she even driving at ¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by FLAWLES(f): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op is upset; she sounds pain'd NONSENSE
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Brugo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
A big boy just dumped your sorry ass and you come here typing nonsense. Big fool.
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by dareyking(m): 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:
Diz wat happens when MTN dashes under 18girls 10MB
Wa Shere...
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin i love this write-up
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by LewisO: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt] What's the meaning of this? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by ronald4lif(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin i love this write-up

Maka why
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by 7footre(m): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Who disvirgined this one?
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Maka why
Because it's funny, and the truth tongue
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by ronald4lif(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Because it's funny, and the truth tongue

That's what you'll say na. I'll be here when a counter thread comes up and I hope you'll equally like the write up. wink
Re: Big Boy~big Nonsense! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's what you'll say na. I'll be here when a counter thread comes up and I hope you'll equally like the write up. wink
I hope so grin

(1) (Reply)

Read This Geeky Marriage Complaint Letter And The Reply To It. / I Need Matured Advice Pls / 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.