Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. (1297 Views)

Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by obc: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Please I need advise from matured minds here. My younger cousin whose husband is currently in China serving time is in romantic affairs with a Rev. Father. Their marriage is blessed with two boys and one girl. Things has not really been easy with her, I know, but she works at a bonded terminal here in Lagos. She had been in relationship with some guys both married and unmarried but none ended well. Currently, I noticed some strange behaviour from her which prompted my curiosity. After pressurising her for a long time, she told me that she has been talking with Rev. Father for some time now. She said it all started when she travelled home during Christmas period. I forgot to mention that the Rev. Father is of same town with her. She revealed that the Rev. Father is the one handling her son's admission into the seminary school in the East. I asked her if the Rev. is providing financial assistance in this regard, she said no. She said she enjoy discussing sexualities with the Rev. though her conscience disturbs her a times.

I have tried all I could to discourage her to no avail. I told her I will discuss this with her immediate younger sister, she started begging me not to do so.

Please I don't want her to continue with this sacrilege. What do you think I can do to stop this ugly behaviour.

Lets help a sister. God bless.
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by dharay99: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
0p sorry u hear, dey will soon b here to advise yhu well...I'm still a novice. cry

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 25, 2015
Bro, there is nothing you can do for her than to keep advising her and i pray God will let her change. . .
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by xynerise: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
There is nothing you can do than to report to the church committee with good evidence.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by Tallesty1(m): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Unloyal wives everywhere.

I doubt if there is anything you could do apart from reporting it to her husband.

A Rev Father @ obollo is shagging the hell outta a mom and her daughter and there's nothing anyone is doing to stop.

People fear them and give them undeserved respect.SMH

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa woo

She likes discussing sexualities with the Rev.
This doesn't assert to the fact of having an affair.

It's wrong to assume things. Get the facts right.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by Penssuwa(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Is "discussing sexuality" thesame as having romantic affairs? Dont be a meddlesome interloper in people's affairs as u may end up igniting a fire u cant quench. dont start what u cant defend, have u facts right. You may be used in settling the dispute if u start it.
You can caution the lady, but doing otherwise may not earn u or the family any good.
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by sinaj(f): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2015
oku mmuo nso will roast her on d bed o!

u better talk to d R.father if u r sure of wot u r sayin with evidence to.
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by delishpot: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Na wa o. Why doesnt she look for anotger man to settle with instead of jumping from bed to bed?
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
I can vouch for Catholic Priests in Nigeria - this type of action is forbidden grin
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by K9blunt(f): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Not good, not good at all..
don't report or tell any other person about what's happening, remember you are her friend. you can try talking to her by reminding her the consequences of what shes doing if caught and tell her you will break the friendship between you guys. she should remember the rv father took a val of celibacy , she should not be the reason he breaks it .
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by jejemanito: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
obc:
After pressurising her for a long time, she told me that she has been talking with Rev. Father for some time now. She said it all started when she travelled home during Christmas period. I forgot to mention that the Rev. Father is of same town with her. She revealed that the Rev. Father is the one handling her son's admission into the seminary school in the East. I asked her if the Rev. is providing financial assistance in this regard, she said no. She said she enjoy discussing sexualities with the Rev though her conscience disturbs her a times.

Refer her then to www.nairaland.com/sexuality angry
Re: Please Help, My Cousin Is In Romantic Affairs With A Rev. Father. by obc: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Thank you so much. I have done all that but met deaf ears. I wont tell one but will continue talking to her as advised.

Regards.

K9blunt:
Not good, not good at all..
don't report or tell any other person about what's happening, remember you are her friend. you can try talking to her by reminding her the consequences of what shes doing if caught and tell her you will break the friendship between you guys. she should remember the rv father took a val of celibacy , she should not be the reason he breaks it .

(1) (Reply)

Is This Weird......???!! / 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... / Judge This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.