Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,233 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... (1295 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by Maryannlive(f): 9:57am On Apr 30, 2015
So many people are single and searching while others in a relationship dont last a second. Sometimes its the choice of lady or the choice of guys. Yesterday I discussed on the types of girls/ladies men avoid. Now am going to outline guys women should avoid in other to make good choices.

Ever met an amazing guy only to realize a few days later he’s a little on the weird side? Or even worse, he’s a full-out psycho in a normal man’s body? It happens to the best of us. Read on to find out which types of guys to avoid at all costs.

Types of guys to avoid #1

The Stalker

He plays it cool at first, but develops an obsession within days and is soon calling, texting and e-mailing you several times a day; he always wants to know where you are, what you are doing and who you’re with, and tends to call over and over again if you don’t answer the first time.

The remedy: Tell him you’re not ready for anything serious and like to keep your time (and your freedom!) to yourself. If he doesn’t get the hint, ignore his calls and cut off all communication.

Types of guys to avoid #2

The Liar

His stories never add up, his facts are always off, and his personality seems too good to be true? It probably is. Men like this like to get attention by making up grandiose tales to tell their friends and using white lies to cover up any little indiscretion. They know they’re liars, and they don’t care; either they think it’s okay, or they figure they’ve gotten this far without being honest, why start now?

The remedy: Tell him the truth; you feel like you never know if he’s lying or not, and that guessing games are not your thing.

Types of guys to avoid #3

The Raging Alcoholic

You’re scared to go for drinks with him because he can never stop after one or two; he usually doesn’t remember what happened the night before; every time you hang out, alcohol is involved in some capacity. After a few drinks, he’s ready to fight anyone that walks by him.

The remedy: Tell him you’re worried about him and his partying ways, and see if he wants to spend some quiet nights at home or go on some daytime dates. If not, quit.

Types of guys to avoid #4

The Insulter

This guy probably got a lot of attention in high school by treating girls badly, and he thinks he’s still got game. He’s constantly putting you, his friends, and everyone else who happens to be within earshot down. This makes him feel big and powerful.

The remedy: Tell him you’re not just any girl and that you deserve better. It’s time to move on!

Types of guys to avoid #5

The Sports Fanatic

He’s always watching the game, whether it’s hockey, football, soccer, or baseball; boy’s night is every night because there are constantly men, beer and sports TV at his house; he belongs to 23 different pools; his idea of a date is going to the corner pub and watching the game. A friend narrated to me how her ordeal. She and her boyfriend were making out then Chelsea football came on live. The guy just stop in the middle of the action to watch the match. When then inquired of him what the problem was and he replied his football is more important to him. Well that's the height.

The remedy: Tell him there’s more to life for you than sports, and that you need to get out there and experience it; if he wants to join you, he’ll have to turn that TV off for a while or else quit.

Types of guys to avoid #6

The Pretty Boy

He spends more time in front of the mirror than you do, and we’re not talking minutes, we’re talking hours. He looks at his reflection in every store window you walk by, and excuses himself several times to go check his hair. This guy is high-maintenance; you find yourself sitting on the couch waiting for him to get ready. That could be a gay signal.. We will discuss more on that.

The remedy: Tell him he spends way too much time on his looks and not enough focusing on what’s important – like you.

Types of guys to avoid #7

The Party Animal

A well-known cousin of the raging alcoholic, the party animal is always looking for the next bash to crash. He always knows about every party, and makes an appearance at all of them – no matter what. Even at 5 a.m. when you want to get him into bed, he’s on the prowl for a wild time.

The remedy: See if he’s down for some quiet time. If that’s not on his agenda, pencil yourself out.

Types of guys to avoid #8

The Playboy

This guy always has a different girl in his passenger seat, and they’re all his “cousins”; he’s always texting and his phone rings off the hook; he knows how to charm the pants off of anyone; he doesn’t always answer his phone, and makes up silly excuses when he doesn’t.

The remedy: If you really like him, beat him at his own game; start seeing other guys and hanging out with your guy friends and see how he feels. If he keeps it up, say goodbye.

Types of guys to avoid #9

The Sex Friend

The sex fiend has a one-track mind. All he thinks about is sex, how to get it, and how to relate everything to it; he’s constantly making inappropriate comments, no matter who’s around; he always makes stupid jokes about sex; his friends even call him “horndawg”.

The remedy: Try to find out what his other interests are. If he has none, tell him to go find it elsewhere.

Types of guys to avoid #10

The Woman Beater

This is the worst out of the rest in my own opinion. When he's discussing and mentions a girl that offended him, he will say stuffs like "if I had known I would have beat her up" "if I slap her with one hand she will faint" or says stuffs like "I will slap you" and even actually slaps or/and beats you. After he feels so terrible sorry and very very apologetic.

The remedy

Girlfriends you not just quit, take to your heels and run away. But if he has really hit you but you but makes comments about hitting ladies you should tell him he needs to see a counsellor, if he resist well, then call a quit.

Types of guys to avoid #11

The Rapist

Yes, I said so rapist. I have encountered several of them. On the first outing they kissing you forcefully. They don't care whether you are actually carried away by emotions they assume you should. Forcefully still want to kiss you.

The remedy

Don't succumb to that, no. Talk to him there and then that you don't like that. If he trys it a second time please just take a U turn. (As for there's no 2nd outing). It will shock you married women get constantly raped by their husbands and they can't say anything about it. Be wise when its not too late.

Types of guys to avoid #12

The Mama's Boy

Lol.. This guys can't make a complete sentence without adding their "my mom" "my mom said I should take fanta" " my mom said I shouldn't go out today" "my mom said I should wear pyjamas to sleep" my mom said this and that... Wow.

A friend of mine was engaged to a particular guy. The guy happens to be Anglican and the Lady catholic.

The lady and the guy had arranged that their wedding would take place in her church and the guy agreed. (Besides there's no big deal there you marry a lady in her church and take her to your own church).  When finally arrangements were being made the guy said no his mom says the wedding should be in his own church... This was at the dire minute. If she had realised earlier this guy is a mama's boy they won't have come this far, they had to break up the engagement. Probably if they got married his mom would ran his home, mom might even detect to him when to have sex...

The remedy

Address this issue from the very start, if he doesn't stop walk away while its not too late.
http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/04/12-types-of-guys-ladies-should-avoidthe.html

Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by itsValo(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2015
how to spot dem....? Post Too long
Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by SleekyP(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2015
I'm on Mobile!
Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by ireneony(f): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
cool cool
Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by demmy0325(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by jworos(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nobody is perfect... i bet ur bf has one of d listed qualities! tongue

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Guys,ladies Should Avoid;the Pretty Boy,the Rapist,the Mama's Boy... by Maryannlive(f): 9:53pm On May 01, 2015
jworos:
Nobody is perfect... i bet ur bf has one of d listed qualities! tongue
Lol.... No he doesn't n if u av one of those behaviours u shd wok on ur self

(1) (Reply)

Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death??? / What Does She Mean? / Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.