Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Should I Leave Him Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Him Or Not? (802 Views)

If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / GIRLS! 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Will Become Rich — If Not, LEAVE HIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Him Or Not? by maselugbo: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2009
Have been in a relationship for 2 years now, i love him so much and i believe he loves 2, but i notice some change in him recently and i asked him he said his doing it for our future. on a particular day his family friend requested me to come over to his place that it has been long i came and i agreed and i told him i will be spending the weekend in his house but he said i shouldn't come cos some family visitor are dere. i accepted , he later told me he will come around, when he came to my house i discovered he has remove my number out of his phone so i asked him why he said the phone is not his own, and i reason wt him, he then apologize to me for this. i later told him am going wt him cos i perceived his doing sometin wrong but he refused and said his in prayer days and that it will end that day. all this make me not to believe him, he left my house not knowing that i wll followed him. he called me on my way to his house but i didn't pick his call, he later send me message that i should take his apology for not saving my number. i was in front of his house so i flashed him back and he told me he misplaced his house key. i checked him in the house i couldn't find him but i met a lady in front of his flat i greeted her and ask after a cousin staying wt him, she said there is nobody around. i left and walk down the street that should be around 11pm i later came back around 11:30 and i met him and the lady and the cousin inside the palour , i sat in the palour and the lady is also dere. his not settle again, he was moving ups and down, he later went out and one of the lady in the compound came in and called the other lady and she went with them. i called the cousin and told the cousin that am aware of everything his cousin begged me , he later came in and beg me that he doesn't have anything to do wt the lady. i move in to the master bedroom to sleep and he followed me saying his sorry and i asked for the girl he told me the girl has left and i told him that i want to check the visitors room but he refused and told me the lady can not go back that night , we slept and the lady slept in the visitor's room but his just begging me that it wont happen again and he started this crocodile tears till day break. he hads been asking people to beg me , can i still continue with him or i should leave him ?
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by Ben13: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2009
Try thinking of it overnight.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by tboy1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
Ben20001:

Try thinking of it overnight.
she's already done that, overnight was last night

@Poster

Your boyfriend is cheating - Its up to you to decide if you should leave him or not cus you know him best
He removed ur number from his phone because he's trying to be careful around the next girl(s)
Also, the way he's behaving shows he does not want you around - which is not a good sign

BTW:The girl you saw might not b the main girl he's cheatin on you with
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2009
Its very clear that the guy is cheating. U 've gotta decide if you still want to stick with him baby. sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by Laurnetta(f): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
if he's a nigerian man then he's cheating and should should kick his sorry ass buttocks out of ur life.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by arramyjay: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2009
Gosh i cant believe you are still asking?Yes,leave him.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by poshangel: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster
U need 2 be strong and stop wasting ur time. He wants 2 be with Miss Right when he is not and is not even working at it. There are a lot of women like him out there let him go be with them and get what he deserves. Please love urself.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by vodka(f): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2009
ok sweetie your english, its kinda confusing but i get like most of it.
of course you know he's not into you anymore, its painful but don't worry you'd only get someone better than him, if you don't leave he'd leave you. trust me i know.
you're worth more than scrambling for the crumbs of his heart

Laurnetta:

if he's a nigerian man then he's cheating and should should kick his sorry ass buttocks out of ur life.

aham miss, so what are you saying? like men in pretoria too don't cheat? right!
whether american spanish english italian whatever if he's gat these tell-tale signs then he's cheating. finish!!
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by koolme: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
what can I say
this is "love" issue,, I mean a matter of the heart.

My people ( the Yorubas ) would say,
, to ba koju sie, koo ta, to ba ko eyin sie, koo ta, amo to ba ku iwo nikan, koo tun ero ara re pa.

Meaning, if you are being advised, take advice, but deep down within you, THIIIIINNNNKKKKKKKK DEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP
Best of luck lol sad
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by soulamanne(m): 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2009
pls dont just act on all the ads u take here oooooo.tale ur time to analyse but ve the worst case scenerio at the back of ur mind so u dont get stunned.thats what u shuld do baby.takia.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by Taken(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2009
@ poster

Don't prolong the matter at all.  
It is time to confront him with all the truth,
confirm it all (look away from crocodile tears or stupid lies),
pour out your mind about the entire situation (leave nothing behind),
& it is time to move on without any regrets or remorse.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by Eclairs: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2009
the signs are there,

leave him before its too late
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by waleab: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2009
marry him quickly before u loose him for good
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by steve49ja(m): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2009
How Can I Cope With My Relationship
How can i cope with this relationship.

My guy always checking my phone for message from another guy, but he wil not allow me to check his female friend message. he will rather delete it. what can i do. am confused about the relationship.

Am Confused

There is a guy we are togeda as a friend and i love him so much . we do things together but i never told him i love him. He left to another place, but we always talk online and on phone, there is a day i told him i wanted to tell him someting and he said i should go ahead and say it and i said i , he couldn't wait for me to complete it and he complete it that i no you love me for long time. We talk that day and he invited me to his house for us to talk better, that day one tins lead to other and we had sex. i was not happy cos its first time, he told me that i should not worry cos we have been dating for long just that we refused to say it out. i asked why he refused to tell me if truly he love me, he said the time did not permit him to say it. so i agreed. after that day he never care to cal me . so i caled him sometimes ago and he said i should come to his house to pass a nite but i refused cos i no anoda tin will happen again . am confused what will i do?

Am Having Sex With My Best Friend
i have a friend, we are very close, we do things together. he has a girl and i also have someone i love but we always be together, we have sex together. even when he traveled out of the country, anytime his back we go out to have sex together, he knows my guy and also knows his girl. he can lay his life for me. anytime his coming home, he will buy me the most expensive gifts which he cannot even buy for his girl, he even buy my guy gift. he send me money and anytime he want to send money to his girl, it will come tru me. am about to get marry and i don't know what to do because he asked me are we going to continue our friendship when i get marry?

After the above threads you still have the humbleness to create another one?
Are you healthy and OK? are you sure?
MADAM keep your problems to yourself cos we dont know which is true and which is false.
When you have a real problem only should you create a thread seeking advice
If the story is about a friend simply state it.
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by maselugbo: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2009
Steve49ja, the three story happen to my friends, they different people, i just need to gather opinions together to let them understand. thanks
Re: Should I Leave Him Or Not? by hotstuff06(f): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2009
Poster, I know it hurts when someone you love cheats on you. However you have to sit down and clear your head.

It is clear ur boyfriend is cheating on you and you already know that. You should decide for yourself if you want to continue the realtionship or quit it. I don't think you need much of an advice on this issue. This is your choice, to be with a cheat or not. If I were u, I would certainly leave his cheating *ss

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Womaniser? / When Do U Start Saying I Love You / Pls Help: I Need To Get Married (the Lady I Love Is Neck Deep Into A Relatnship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.