Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? (1822 Views)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Ladies If He Still Uses This Towel Leave Him. / Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Frontier2: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
The latest celebrity in town Shapera Makepeace after winning the Tecno ownthestage karaoke show that made her an instant millionaire ( she was rewarded with
$25,000, a record label deal and a Tecno phantom 5 smartphone) was asked if she will still continue will her boyfriend now that she's made and now in public light

Her response was " I won't leave him for any lady, he stood by me and I will marry him, I remembered when when we couldn't afford a decent smartphone, and some things I would have loved to have, but now all that are over"

Some celebrities even promised more than this but when they become really big, the story change

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Kingsasian(m): 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
I believed she said that out of excitement. Make we dey watch first.......... grin
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by kilode100(f): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Story!!
She will still leave him jawe.. All that na camera talk jor.

Btw, how much is 25,000$?

8 Likes

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Unionised(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
So, why the question?
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by henrybomb(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Frontier2:
The latest celebrity in town Shapera Makepeace after winning the Tecno ownthestage karaoke show that made her an instant millionaire ( she was rewarded with
$25,000, a record label deal and a Tecno phantom 5 smartphone) was asked if she will still continue will her boyfriend now that she's made and now in public light

Her response was " I won't leave him for any lady, he stood by me and I will marry him, I remembered when when we couldn't afford a decent smartphone, and some things I would have loved to have, but now all that are over"
Her mind is made already with dat guy

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by cokacoola(m): 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
henrybomb:

Her mind is made already with dat guy
thats a big fat lie, wait till one or two big fish ask her out
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by cruzita(f): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin make I leave my comment for the future first ,when the matter settle I go know wetin
to talk for now her mind still dey sweet am
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Orator2383: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
That she will marry the guy na consolation.The person wey dey use Asha 201, them dash am Tecno phantom 5 if she sees money, money heheheee, guys with money! Lobatan
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by EgusiSoup: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
$25,000.00 now that dollar is getting big to Naira and the dullard is looking at people using our our money to doing corruption and we voting for APC undecided
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by henrybomb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2016
cokacoola:
thats a big fat lie, wait till one or two big fish ask her out
U may b right...only time will tell
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Orator2383: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
EgusiSoup:
$25,000.00 now that dollar is getting big to Naira and the dullard is looking at people using our our money to doing corruption and we voting for APC undecided
bro let's not use abusive words here. I believe Nigeria will be good one day
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Marvell23(m): 1:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
With the fear of God in her, she can stay with that guy. I heard they didn't even have dstv in their house to watch show like this. That is what God can do from Nokia Asha to phantom 5, from low status to celebrity. Don't let it get into your head dear, follow God's will
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by correctyourself(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:
Story!!

Hear Her very " doesn't want to leave him for any lady " so she truly love the guy and ready to move on to any lent.
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by osesology(m): 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
She is still drunk with victory, when she sobers up, she'll tell us the truth. But wait o, is dat man too tall or is she that short?

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by refiner(f): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
OK ooo...let's watch and see....cos I know ladies use to be proud and sausy wen dey get d money!
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Frontier2: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
osesology:
She is still drunk with victory, when she sobers up, she'll tell us the truth. But wait o, is dat man too tall or is she that short?
but what has tallness and shortness got to do with love?
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by skywalker240(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
abeggi ma here word,

Lie lie.

I sorry 4 d guy sha, mk im dey brace 4 d next thing (who knows maybe heart brake)
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by skywalker240(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:
Story!! She will still leave him jawe.. All that na camera talk jor.
Probably 9.7 mill or 9.8mill
Small cash nowadays... dem neva know grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
kilode100:
Story!!

she will not leave him cool not all ladies r like u!
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Frontier2: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
skywalker240:
abeggi ma here word,

Lie lie.

I sorry 4 d guy sha, mk im dey brace 4 d next thing (who knows maybe heart brake)
don't sound too pessimistic, it's all depends on her
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by skywalker240(m): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Frontier2:
don't sound too pessimistic, it's all depends on her
Komot 4, hia u don see one artist when dey wit her main bf if d guy no get cash as she get?

Any way who tolD u am a pessimist?
I said probably.

It may likely or might not
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by skedemi(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
naso
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by Frontier2: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2016
skywalker240:

Komot 4, hia u don see one artist when dey wit her main bf if d guy no get cash as she get?

Any way who tolD u am a pessimist?
I said probably.

It may likely or might not
sorry for the word pessimist, I used we are all trying to air our opinion on the matter.

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by ChidinmaRose(f): 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Orator2383:
That she will marry the guy na consolation.The person wey dey use Asha 201, them dash am Tecno phantom 5 if she sees money, money heheheee, guys with money! Lobatan

Lolz. Na so
Re: If It Were You, Will You Still Leave Him? by daphid25(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
Story!!

Its a lot of money, about 10M or so.
Shapera got successful through tecno wink

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nigerian Ladies Has The Highest Percentage Of Skin Bleaching In Africa. / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.