Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) (4692 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Will It Fit Me Or Not (photos) / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:09am On Mar 25, 2015
Ladies is money always on your mind?
Ladies want a rich man handsome God fearing,
Tall this that
Una tink say e easy

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
Trash!
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Qaisar1: 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
you need a man that is everything... wait Jesus is coming soon!

*multiplied* Modified

Boys build your future well, atleast to minimize (if possible - eliminate) the financial burden served hot in any relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Boys..go and hustle please!
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
rubey:
Trash!
you sure is trash ?
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
and ladies
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

Your post just gave affirmation to the assertion that the op just made.

Shame on you and other ladies who think like this!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:29am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Shame on ladies who think like this!
I tire o I don't tink shez a lady shez stil a girl

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
I tire o I don't tink shez a lady shez stil a girl

A naïve little girl at that....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

A naïve little girl at that....
I wish a goodluck#no buhari let her keep waiting
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Shame on ladies who think like this!
shame on u too....boys go and hustle cos truth be told,no girl wants to get involved with a broke guy. A rich girl don't want no broke guy,a poor girl don't want no broke guy. Nobody wants a broke niggur. Yes,girls should hustle and boys should hustle harder cos the reality is,guys don't want a girl who is richer them.
If u feel girls are always out for the rich guys,then please u don't need a girlfriend. Go and make money,then go for a girl u like.
stop complaining.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by henryozil(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
Real ladies make things happen the classless ones like awof

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
shame on u too....boys go and hustle cos truth be told,no girl wants to get involved with a broke guy. A rich girl don't want no broke guy,a poor girl don't want no broke guy. Nobody wants a broke niggur. Yes,girls should hustle and boys should hustle harder cos the reality is,guys don't want a girl who is richer them.
If u feel girls are always out for the rich guys,then please u don't need a girlfriend. Go and make money,then go for a girl u like.
stop complaining.
stay der you go old!! Are u pretty are u rich how educated are u? Don't u cheat? But u want all dos #wait jesus is coming soon

I can se in your signature u love iyanya ok wait
E go love you back

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
stop complaining.

First of all, did you direct this statement at me or someone else?, because last time I checked I was a female, just as yourself
I made my comment based on what you posted.

Look here lady, its overly wrong for you to say that girls should hustle and guys should hustle more. We are all "Equal" humans for crying out loud.
Are you trying to demote the core essence of the feminine gender ?

You also said that no guy wants any woman who is richer than him......
So you are directly saying that you don't aspire to be wealthier than a guy. Well miss, that's erroneous to say the least, and a very myopic way to look at things

The fact that you are a lady doesn't mean you shouldn't aspire to be greater in every sense than a man. Whether in terms of status, wealth or leadership

Please lay to waste all these ideologies you have about yourself as a lady. Its really aggravating when I hear a fellow lady talk like this......

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, did you direct this statement at me or someone else?, because last time I checked I was a female, just as yourself

Look here lady, its overly wrong for you to say that girls should hustle and guys should hustle more. We are all humans for crying out loud.

You also said that no guy wants any woman who is richer than him, so you are directly saying that you don't aspire to be more wealthy than a guy. Well miss, that's erroneous to say the least, and a very myopic way to look at things

The fact that you are a lady doesn't mean you should aspire to be greater in every sense than a man.
Please lay to waste all these ideologies you have about yourself as a lady. Its really aggravating when I hear a fellow lady talk like this......
no guy wants a lady who is richer and so the guys should take it upon themselves to hustle harder,let that be a driving force....do u get it now?

I hate how I have to explain little,easy-to-understand points.

Yea,girls should hustle and guys should hustle more. I explained that above,hope u don't miss it as well.
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
*sigh*
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Look here lady, its overly wrong for you to say that girls should hustle and guys should hustle more. We are all humans for crying out loud.

You also said that no guy wants any woman who is richer than him, so you are directly saying that you don't aspire to be more wealthy than a guy. Well miss, that's erroneous to say the least, and a very myopic way to look at things

The fact that you are a lady doesn't mean you should aspire to be greater in every sense than a man.
no guy wants a lady who is richer and so the guys should take it upon themselves to hustle harder,let that be a driving force....do u get it now?

Yea,girls should hustle and guys should hustle more,so their ego don't get bruised. I explained that above,hope u don't miss it as well.
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dont advice ladies to go for a ready made man cos there is a lots of problem attached to it in the future.I start with my guy when he nevet get
much,tho he is okay but not as okay as he is presently.Now i am enjoying cos he knows i stood by him.#Ladies dont date a guy all becos of money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Mariojane(f): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
you guys complain ladies want alreadymade maybe you should stop making money let the ladies start making the money in which case, ladies will b d husband and you shall become the wife.

she will go out to make money everyday
you will clean the house and prepare the children for schl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

Yea,girls should hustle and guys should hustle more,so their ego don't get bruised. I explained that above,hope u don't miss it as well.

Please stop using that statement , it irks me, seriously.......

So you would rather not aspire to be greater than a man, just because you are scared of bruising his "ego"

I don't see anything easy to understand here, cause the only thing I understand is that you have decided to live your life totally submitting to the "perceived power" of men just because you feel that's how its supposed to be.

Honey, that's not how its supposed to be and I hope you don't tell your daughter the same thing.
Men have for long swept our dignity and pride under the falsehood of religious and socio-political structures and its time women take back what's theirs
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Please stop using that statement , it irks me, seriously.......

So you would rather not aspire to be greater than a man, just because you are scared of bruising his "ego"

I don't see anything easy to understand here, cause the only thing I understand is that you have decided to live your life totally submitting to the "perceived power" of men just because you feel that's how its supposed to be.

Honey, that's not how its supposed to be and I hope you don't tell your daughter the same thing.
Men have for long swept our dignity and pride under the falsehood of religious and socio-political structures and its time women take back what's theirs

As for me, I aspire to be greater than any man who has ever lived on this earth, even my husband.....
chai...babe,go and sleep biko. I am tired,I say one thing and u twist it and read another meaning to it. Dunno if its my choice of words or ur trying so hard to prove a point. U are on ur own jare,after all u don't know me and I dnt know u. We live totally diff lives. Thank u and GOd bless smiley
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
chai...babe,go and sleep biko. I am tired,I say one thing and u twist it and read another meaning to it. Dunno if its my choice of words or ur trying so hard to prove a point. U are on ur own jare,after all u don't know me and I dnt know u. We live totally diff lives. Thank u and GOd bless smiley

Whatever..... undecided
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
I know exactly what you mean because this is a major problem for women who are successful in their careers. When these women reach a position of self sufficiency they tend to intimidate men. Even those on the same level and higher are intimidated by such successful women because it's in a man's nature that he feels need, and depended upon in his relationship. As women need attention and compassion men need to feel efficient and if a woman has everything she needs down to security system to protect her home then all she needs from a man is his organs. These kinda women often emasculate men because they're no longer submissive or tolerant because building a life for themselves has taught them new skills which men find very intimidated. Also because of the hours they need to work in order to be a success cuts in on the time they spend with their men and this happens a lot in the developed world. Now these men hav been known to leave these successful women and marry the waitress at his favourite restaurant because the waitress makes him feel like a man. So I know exactly what you mean boys need to hustle harder than girls because there'll be more problems than an iPhone to deal with when they grow up.

almostFamous:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by naijaboiy: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
No! Don't hustle. Leave the hustling for boys alone.

You hear?!

When you graduate from the university quickly hook up with an already rich man and get married to him.

Waste all the efforts your parents have invested to put you through school and sit at home becoming a house wife.

When your husband starts treating you like a piece of shìt come to Nairaland and complain.

Rubbish! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dimples192:

I know exactly what you mean because this is a major problem for women who are successful in their careers. When these women reach a position of self sufficiency they tend to intimidate men. Even those on the same level and higher are intimidated by such successful women because it's in a man's nature that he feels need, and depended upon in his relationship. As women need attention and compassion men need to feel efficient and if a woman has everything she needs down to security system to protect her home then all she needs from a man is his organs. These kinda women often emasculate men because they're no longer submissive or tolerant because building a life for themselves has taught them new skills which men find very intimidated. Also because of the hours they need to work in order to be a success cuts in on the time they spend with their men and this happens a lot in the developed world. Now these men hav been known to leave these successful women and marry the waitress at his favourite restaurant because the waitress makes him feel like a man. So I know exactly what you mean boys need to hustle harder than girls because there'll be more problems than an iPhone to deal with when they grow up.

God bless u my sister! Lol

U just said it all,I'm such a lazy writer. Missclasssy or is it missesclassy come and read this,this babe has been kind enough to explain it all,bit by bit so that u won't get confused and start saying jargon.

Babe,u are highly appreciated
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

U just said it all,I'm such a lazy writer. Missclasssy or is it missesclassy come and read this,this babe has been kind enough to explain it all,bit by bit so that u won't get confused and start saying jargon.

Lol! Dnt worry sweetie missclass likes to argue it's one of her main qualities. Thank you but get yours so you dnt ask a man for a phone and he'll gift you with a car. Lol
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:

Nice one from dimples192, but this doesn't still relegate what I posted to "jargons"

By the way, its not all ladies that are cocooned in the thought of engaging in the "mirage" called marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Nice one from dimples192, but this doesn't still relegate what I posted to "jargons"

By the way, its not all ladies that are cocooned in the mirage called marriage.
sorry..u just couldn't grasp It. Ur not a fan of the institution?
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by jashar(f): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
tongue grin cheesy

Which kin package na?

Who wan suffer for this life?

bashingisallowed tongue grin
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahahahaha.... Because broke guys sucks...yahx It is not me that say so o, na one of my female friend talk am. grin
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha.... Because broke guys sucks...yahx It is not me that say so o, na one of my female friend talk am. grin
abi. Ur female frnd father na jona abi
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
What are you doing? Why can't you hustle yourself?are you a beggar? The likes of Miley Cyrus probably ain't as old as you are and they're already aware it's important for a girl to hustle and make money,naija girls sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Reply A Guy That Wants To Chat Dirty With You. / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable / My Boyfriend Brings In Men To Have Sex With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.