Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) (4774 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Will It Fit Me Or Not (photos) / Guys Get In Here: Short Girls Are Taking Over Or Not? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
No! Don't hustle. Leave the hustling for boys alone.

You hear?!

When you graduate from the university quickly hook up with an already rich man and get married to him.

Waste all the efforts your parents have invested to put you through school and sit at home becoming a house wife.

When your husband starts treating you like a piece of shìt come to Nairaland and complain.

Rubbish! undecided
Nice one from my nigga naijaboiy,i tire for some girls that ain't different from beggars o,how can a girl take begging as her future ambition? If their husbands start to maltreat them,they'd start crying around,i don't blame men that cheat on wives that depend fully on them

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
jashar:
tongue grin cheesy

Which kin package na?

Who wan suffer for this life?

bashingisallowed tongue grin
If you don't want to suffer,go and work,women that rely on men are beggars and shouldn't blame their men if they treat themlike beggars,go to foreign countries and see beautiful women handling spanners and working as mechanics .but some African girls would sit down here waiting for men they'd depend on

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lazy gold digging 9ja girls...u fink I would spend my money on a pest...never...if ur not working and making ur own cash in this present nigerian economy...I pity u...continue waiting for a guy to carry ur burden for u...I guess u close ur eyes to the likes of rihanna,cyrus,nicki,beyounce and the rest of their kind..tyhey got money and can be independent even if they split from the marriage...I just laugh at some lazy 9ja girls...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
toogentle:

A rich guy who sees ur post will tag u a creeper. U creep into his life to siphon money. U need to be sanctified
who cares what u say or think
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

What are you doing? Why can't you hustle yourself?are you a beggar? The likes of Miley Cyrus probably ain't as old as you are and they're already aware it's important for a girl to hustle and make money,naija girls sha
and how do u know I don't hustle. Some people's reasoning be like one way traffic. Smh
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
missclasssy:

Please stop using that statement , it irks me, seriously.......

So you would rather not aspire to be greater than a man, just because you are scared of bruising his "ego"

I don't see anything easy to understand here, cause the only thing I understand is that you have decided to live your life totally submitting to the "perceived power" of men just because you feel that's how its supposed to be.

Honey, that's not how its supposed to be and I hope you don't tell your daughter the same thing.
Men have for long swept our dignity and pride under the falsehood of religious and socio-political structures and its time women take back what's theirs

As for me, I aspire to be greater than any man who has ever lived on this earth, even my husband.....
start with Jesus.
Goodluck undecided
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
blublahd:

start with Jesus.
Goodluck undecided

I don't get your statement
Expatiate please
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
almostFamous:
Boys..go and hustle please!
God go continue to bless my hustle nd I go marry fine girl like u grin
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
I love wat I started watching till end
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Truckpusher(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
No! Don't hustle. Leave the hustling for boys alone.

You hear?!

When you graduate from the university quickly hook up with an already rich man and get married to him.

Waste all the efforts your parents have invested to put you through school and sit at home becoming a house wife.

[b]When your husband starts treating you like a piece of shìt come to Nairaland and complain

Rubbish! undecided[/b]
At the highlighted part of your comment , I do not understand where you guys got the idea that men treats women like piece of shiit because they are financially dependent on men for their daily needs.

Haven't you seen a couple that both has a life and yet the man is so controlling and always kicking up dust and the woman simply goes mute just because they've known each other's bad side and they've decided to tolerate each other that way.
And I have also seen women that contributes nothing ordering their husbands around and talking down on them and the man decides to swallow it for some reasons best known to him.
I had a neighbor that his marital problems was becoming an embarrassment to his family and it got to a point that his entire family agreed that the woman in question must go even if the heavens should fall after then. On the date that was scheduled to send her packing with an overwhelming family might ,both old and young came to my neighbors house and converged and started bringing out her things outside with a lorry steaming and waiting outside . I was surprised when I walked towards the other end of our garden to take a drag I saw this man in tears begging one of the eldest brother's wife to talk to the family members .

He was in an emotional state and the things he was saying was something that can only come out from the mouth of a man who loves his wife dearly even with their frequent fighting. Ever since ,I have come to this conclusion that marriage is more about tolerance because there are no Angels in any union.

If we continuously subject marriages to this kind of arguments we might end up not making any choice at all as we all have our bags and baggage that no one else can tolerate .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
judedwriter:
God go continue to bless my hustle nd I go marry fine girl like u grin
lol...u go marry d one wey fine pass me sef
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
Ladies is money always on your mind?
Ladies want a rich man handsome God fearing,
Tall this that
Una tink say e easy
and which court are u taking us toi

We all have choice , wishes, and wants. Is That a crime ? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
and which court are u taking us toi

We all have choice , wishes, and wants. Is That a crime ? undecided undecided
no is nat!!! Dats why you choose lol :* kiss
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
no is nat!!! Dats why you choose lol :* kiss
chose who undecided
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by jashar(f): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

If you don't want to suffer,go and work,women that rely on men are beggars and shouldn't blame their men if they treat themlike beggars,go to foreign countries and see beautiful women handling spanners and working as mechanics .but some African girls would sit down here waiting for men they'd depend on

Ehnnnn,why should we suffer when we can find men who can pamper us.
smiley grin cheesy

We no be oyibo ooooooo cheesy
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
chose who undecided
me kiss grin wink
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
me kiss grin wink
Are u handsome wink

I dont care if you are rich or not.

Just be handsome grin
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
Are u handsome wink

I dont care if you are rich or not.

Just be handsome grin
oh my am so handsome jeez overflow u need to se me grin
Nd I stil get small change fr suya nd hollandia lol
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
yahx:
oh my am so handsome jeez overflow u need to se me grin
Nd I stil get small change fr suya nd hollandia lol
And who takes suya and hollandiaundecided

What an odd combo

Is dat u on your dp shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
diddydiva:
And who takes suya and hollandiaundecided

What an odd combo

Is dat u on your dp shocked shocked
yea #dont make it ur. Screen saver plzz lol
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
jashar:

Ehnnnn,why should we suffer when we can find men who can pamper us.
smiley grin cheesy

We no be oyibo ooooooo cheesy
Then if African men cheats on women,then you must not blame them,nothing goes for nothing,beggars can't be choosers,a man spends on you,then he can cheat on you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by jashar(f): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Then if African men cheats on women,then you must not blame them,nothing goes for nothing,beggars can't be choosers,a man spends on you,then he can cheat on you

Naahhhhhhh!!!!
I aint a beggar so I have choices.

You do realise that I've been joking right? smiley
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by DrAify(f): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2015
You got me laughing grin grin grin
yahx:
stay der you go old!! Are u pretty are u rich how educated are u? Don't u cheat? But u want all dos #wait jesus is coming soon

I can se in your signature u love iyanya ok wait
E go love you back
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 4:24am On Mar 26, 2015
DrAify:
You got me laughing grin grin grin
it. Kul drAify#better than crying
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Adaeze003(f): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Dunno why but this thread got me laughing...

I think what's funny is the fact that guys on this thread want independent women and on other threads they want submissive women cheesy cheesy...

Ya'll are either confused or looking for independent submissive women cheesy cheesy...

Well... good luck.
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by eghos12(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2015
ok
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
yahx:
yea #dont make it ur. Screen saver plzz lol
screensaver ke
my screen will break tongue
Re: Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) by yahx(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
diddydiva:
screensaver ke
my screen will break tongue
tru tlk,bcaus of d high defination photo lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Pick Your Ex Bf/gf Over Your Current? / A Nairalander And Lalasticalala Pictured Together(20pics) / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Twerking Up The Storm Before She Had Her Butt Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.