Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan (1067 Views)

Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by helinues: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Four days to the presidential election, a group loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan has asked him to be aware of some of his Ministers and aides, alleging that they were actually working for the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The group called Coalition of Nigeria Leaders for Stability, CNLS, also stated it has passed a vote of no confidence on the APC presidential candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari on his recent comment not to probe past corrupt leaders and individuals from 1999 to date should he win the presidential election, saying the comment does not portray Buhari as a serious person who wants to fight corruption.
In a press conference in Abuja on Monday, the National Coordinator of the group, High Chief Mike Loyibo said that the group has thrown its support behind the reelection bid of the president.
He said: “We call on Mr. President and the PDP to be wary of those who claim to be working for his return as facts on ground has revealed that some Ministers and other personal aides in Jonathan’s government are seriously working for the APC. With this unacceptable act, it has shown that some of them are PDP in the day time and APC at night.
“As a group, we have have passed a vote of no confidence on the APC presidential flag bearer, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari over his recent comment not to probe people indicted for corrupt practices from 1999 till date.
“Nigerians should not be deceived by the antics of the APC because it is obvious that Buhari lacks the wherewithal to preside over the affairs of Nigeria. Nigerians should guide their votes jealously and vote for Jonathan, so that the ugly incident that happened in Lagos will it repeat itself.
“Therefore as a legitimate group, we have come to note that after a careful review of the activities and performance of the incumbent administration of Dr. Jonathan, particularly, the laudable and painstaking transformation in key sectors of the Nigerian economy such as the unbundling of the power sector, revamping of the agricultural sector and the courage to give a new lease of life to both the aviation and the rail sectors as well as uncommon courage to convoke the national conference among other mouth watering achievements, we have decided to throw our weight behind the reelection bid of our impeccable and respected icon of our generation, His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan.
Also speaking, another leader of the group, retired Major-General Andrew Audu stated that Nigeria needed continuity to ensure consolidation of Jonathan’s achievements.
“We need stability, we need continuity. Any disconnect will from these will not augur well for the country”, he said.
He also asked those threatening violence to desist from making such utterances, stressing that Nigeria was bigger that every individual.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/some-of-your-aides-ministers-working-for-apc-group-tells-jonathan/#sthash.g1WlV10v.dpuf
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dream onnnnnnnnnnn...
helinues:
Four days to the presidential election, a group loyal to President Goodluck Jonathan has asked him to be aware of some of his Ministers and aides, alleging that they were actually working for the All Progressives Congress, APC.
The group called Coalition of Nigeria Leaders for Stability, CNLS, also stated it has passed a vote of no confidence on the APC presidential candidate, General Mohammadu Buhari on his recent comment not to probe past corrupt leaders and individuals from 1999 to date should he win the presidential election, saying the comment does not portray Buhari as a serious person who wants to fight corruption.
In a press conference in Abuja on Monday, the National Coordinator of the group, High Chief Mike Loyibo said that the group has thrown its support behind the reelection bid of the president.
He said: “We call on Mr. President and the PDP to be wary of those who claim to be working for his return as facts on ground has revealed that some Ministers and other personal aides in Jonathan’s government are seriously working for the APC. With this unacceptable act, it has shown that some of them are PDP in the day time and APC at night.
“As a group, we have have passed a vote of no confidence on the APC presidential flag bearer, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari over his recent comment not to probe people indicted for corrupt practices from 1999 till date.
“Nigerians should not be deceived by the antics of the APC because it is obvious that Buhari lacks the wherewithal to preside over the affairs of Nigeria. Nigerians should guide their votes jealously and vote for Jonathan, so that the ugly incident that happened in Lagos will it repeat itself.
“Therefore as a legitimate group, we have come to note that after a careful review of the activities and performance of the incumbent administration of Dr. Jonathan, particularly, the laudable and painstaking transformation in key sectors of the Nigerian economy such as the unbundling of the power sector, revamping of the agricultural sector and the courage to give a new lease of life to both the aviation and the rail sectors as well as uncommon courage to convoke the national conference among other mouth watering achievements, we have decided to throw our weight behind the reelection bid of our impeccable and respected icon of our generation, His Excellency, President Goodluck Jonathan.
Also speaking, another leader of the group, retired Major-General Andrew Audu stated that Nigeria needed continuity to ensure consolidation of Jonathan’s achievements.
“We need stability, we need continuity. Any disconnect will from these will not augur well for the country”, he said.
He also asked those threatening violence to desist from making such utterances, stressing that Nigeria was bigger that every individual.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/some-of-your-aides-ministers-working-for-apc-group-tells-jonathan/#sthash.g1WlV10v.dpuf
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by kodded(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sai GEJ 2019 grin
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by hiredkiller: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
Apc cheap propaganda

Everybody loves Gej and it's

Gej till 2019

Try again Tinubu because

Mind games won't work

Trying to distract Gej and put confusion

We have decided and it's
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by tp10: 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
its true now, very true
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by JackBaueress(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
temitemi1:
Dream onnnnnnnnnnn...
Temi the robot,are you afraid for your paymaster?
Don't worry very soon,you will be programmed to be screaming "Sai Buhari". Very very soon Robot!

grin grin grin
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by tp10: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Apc cheap propaganda

Everybody loves Gej and it's

Gej till 2019

Try again Tinubu because

We have decided and it's
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

deceive una sef well well, sey na apc talk am, no be one of una pdp arranged endorser talk am
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by hiredkiller: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:

deceive una sef well well, sey na apc talk am, no be one of una pdp arranged endorser talk am

Na lie oooo
It's called mind games in football

Apc try again because we have decided

It's

Gej till 2019
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by micolaj: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
No be only ministers, some PDP ROBOTs on NL. are also working for GMB. PEOPLE deceiving PRESIDENT (pdp)

1 Like

Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by helinues: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
temitemi1:
Dream onnnnnnnnnnn...

Robot, don't ever quote me again or i shall send ebola to you
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by stronger: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just before the final CRUMBLE! They start pointing fingers. .

PDP in DISARRAY!!!

SAI BUHARI!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by Slynonny(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who cares?
In GEJ we trust.
Say no to Mallam Buhari the RAPIST.
And Aisha the PROSTITUTE.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: Some Of Your Aides, Ministers Working For APC, Group Tells Jonathan by steppin: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
He whom the gods has ordained, no man can pull down.
GEJ till 2019.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Missing $2obillion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / Why APC Is Afraid Of Tomorow's Election -Olisa Metu / Asari Dokubo, How Your Own Be???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.